SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 pm

Yeah this is deff an old pic of Rachel. You guys forgot she got her braids recently. As a black woman myself, installing braids takes about 6-8 hours to do & most of us keep it in for at least a month, usually a month and a half so I don't think she's gotten her hair re-done. It's an old pic

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud at that #teampeter in the comments. We out here!

Yasss, someone commented that he should come get his boo. cantstopl cantstopl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:57 pm

I find it cute how both Peter and Rachel are holding drinks in the pics they posted on ig  giggling mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 47 3806527698
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:00 am

Lawkid wrote:She was in LA when that pic was taken as it was right before she started filming the bachelorette.

Hmm so does that mean she is in Dallas, I really don't know what to think with their SM activity laugh out loud..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:01 am

Carine wrote:
Lawkid wrote:She was in LA when that pic was taken as it was right before she started filming the bachelorette.

Hmm so does that mean she is in Dallas, I really don't know what to think with their SM activity laugh out loud..
Or she wants us to think she's in Dallas.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:02 am

But can she set her own location or does it default according to geolocation?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:03 am

Well, I think we can *almost* say for sure that there was no SHV this weekend.  Aside from that, I don't know what to think.

One one hand, I can see how someone would think both Bryan and Rachel having #mood seems like more than a coincidence, but then again Bryan posted his pic yesterday.  If it was a true shout out, why not post it closer to time that he posted his #mood pic?

THEN  I can see how some would think both both Peter and Rachel posting pics within 10 min of each other, holding drinks, is more than a coincidence.  Could that be a subtle shout out as well?

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

Dookam23 wrote:mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/?hl=en

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 47 Screen11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIdZ3DjpQT/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

ODD how they both have the hashtag #mood ...

Interesting that they both used that hashtag. Both in a mood - maybe a SHV mood :uptonogood :halo: 

Whether it is SHV mood or not that pic to me is a latergram per her hair (no braids) and not from today just like Bryan's pic was a SC and not from yesterday. So neither Rach nor Bryan posted yet this weekend in real time on SM yet Peter seems to have posted in real time....  question

So once again only Rach and Bryan are MIA on SM when it comes to real-time pics...  just like another weekend (which just happens to be 2 weeks since the last speculated/sleuthed SHV) where Bryan and Rach are MIA (no real time SM posts) :yes:

:stirthepot  :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

nd4reality wrote:The hashtag means nothing IMO.

However her location could mean no shv this weekend  or that she is back home which is unlikely. Imo

How ever if it's a old picture on your camera roll..when she took it she had her Geo tag on it would where she was at ..at that time.. I know this because when I am on vacation I take picture..( StMaarteen,Aruba etc..)and when I get home ( have Internet) it will say where I took it..JMO..

In another words it's really doesn't tell us she is on Texas.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 am

nd4reality wrote:But can she set her own location or does it default according to geolocation?

Yes one can set the location to whereever one wants it to be on IG.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:10 am

@adf23 I'm confused all over again. Huge Peter fan so of course I initially thought it was Peter. Then I was certain it was Bryan for sure and started to lose all hope for Peter. Now I just don't know anymore. Idk how I missed you guys posting about Bryan's blurred lines pic before and him blurring Dean/Peter. That kinda screams F1 to me. But it def is interesting that both Peter and Rachel just posted pics with drinks. What a coincidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:11 am

@nd4reality I am not good with IG but I know for a fact when Nick was still filming in Kaitlyn 's seadon, he posted a picture with the location in Chicago. So her location doesn't help us determine where she is, especially if that's an old picture, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8