SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:01 am

@Marginwalker Yes they need to do something fast so as not to loose the money bags and us viewers.

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:04 am

Well, we'll have to agree to disagree, because IMO, since the love story has never been the reason MF started the show or the driving force behind the edit, I don't see it changing now, regardless of what's going on.  They don't owe us, as viewers, anything more than a normal, typical season, no matter what happened to BIP, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 am

@Ladybug82 I am looking at it from the angel that ABC will have their name tarnish and you know investor's don't like things like that.  In today's climate they are abandoning ship, when things get's bad. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:21 am

sophienette wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think the squad knows who the F1 is. IMO

I think the squad reads RS like all the others. IMO

That is if the squad can read. Some of them might be able to. Some of them might not. I guess those that can read can read it to those that can't. JMO

@ladybug82 I agree with you.
BIP has nothing to do with TB or 'Ette. The entire format and theory of the show is different. Should they really want to tweak something they can modify their alcohol availability. That alone might provide boundaries. JMO
Again I hate to beat a dead horse, but for years and more boringly for zillions of posts I have mentioned MF was the creator behind Texas Chainsaw Massacre. How anyone expects Harliquin from him is beyond me. deadhorse I'm surprised we don't get more SCREAM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:28 am

Just putting this clip in the SM thread because of the discussions on what Ellen asked R and her responses. If ya'll have other clips where Ellen asks other questions with different answers from Rachal please do post TIA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDXtyIB7SS/?tagged=rachellindsay

@reason the viewers have not seen anything from this season of BIP so the damage control has to be in the media and not on the main show IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am

I actually think the franchise can use this scandal to their advantage and gain publicity. After so many seasons, I doubt most viewers expect true love story from the show. It's just something fun and cheesy to watch. People (including the media) make fun of the franchise all the time, yet they still watch it. So I don't see that changing any time soon. It always been a little bit trashy, and that's sort of the appeal. How many times did they have guys do a strip dance on this series? Numerous!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 am

nd4reality wrote:Just putting this clip in the SM thread because of the discussions on what Ellen asked R and her responses. If ya'll have other clips where Ellen asks other questions with different answers from Rachal please do post TIA

@reason  the viewers have not seen anything from this season of BIP so the damage control has to be in the media and not on the main show IMO.

Pretty similar, the Ellen version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 am

I think Rachel's latest post on IG is a big clue. Typically when people post on IG if they tag location they will use the specific place like the name do restaurant, bar. Etc-- I thought it was weird that she used very general location just Dallas, Texas. I hate to admit it but I feel like chances of peter and rachel being together is slimmer every day.

With that combined with other signs like her and Bryan using same hashtags both really not posting real time stuff among other things

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:55 am

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Just putting this clip in the SM thread because of the discussions on what Ellen asked R and her responses. If ya'll have other clips where Ellen asks other questions with different answers from Rachal please do post TIA

@reason  the viewers have not seen anything from this season of BIP so the damage control has to be in the media and not on the main show IMO.

Pretty similar, the Ellen version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwO9kv5xig

So Basically (IMO) even though R had kissed multiple guys by that time and 3 of them were present at the taping, she gushes about just one of them.

OK then Rachel.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:00 am

It seems like peter might be nursing a broken heart spending a lot of time with family and friends and also posting about it on IG it could be to show that he is doing okay or that he is trying anyway and it breaks my heart to think of him being sad but if he really isn't f1 I really hope he finds his person someday

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 am

I keep changing lool but at the moment I am also thinking it is Bryan. It must be really odd reading the comments on IG, Rachel's comment section is just all over the place.

@nd4reality was thinking the same thing I do think the kiss was Bryan, I don't think it is as unpredictable as Rachel thinks it is, there was only ever two contenders imo...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:13 am

@Carine I think he will find his person, when god see fit.  He is young and I hope he does not do the producers bidding and leave the bachelor role alone, especially if he read upon what is happen on BIP.  He will know they are not the participants friend. IMHO

When the first IG story came out, I check the lyrics and my gut tells me the answer I just did not want to believe.  I believe now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8