SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:16 am

If he is spotted in Wisconsin or makes posts about being Madison this weekend, then I will officially give up Peter being F1. I'm leaning towards Bryan, but I'm holding on to a shred of hope laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

mood - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:20 am

@A1day1 My hope went last night. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:28 am

@reason Was it just the song he posted that made it go away?

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:29 am

@moviechicka Yes the two songs spoke to this old soul of mine.  If they are playing a game then they are doing a good but I think he is either final 3/2. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 am

@reason There was a Jason Aldean song , which was the other one? I agree the lyrics to the Jason Aldean song spoke volumes.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:36 am

@chocolatebrownies Both the one from the first IG story when he came back, and then last night seal the deal for me.  I think he wants to get on with his life.  I hope he does not do the bachelor. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 am

@reason @A1day1 I think the leads have something they come in craving and they will always go with that desire if there is the option to get what they want imo

case in point - Andi, Nick, Jojo and I believe now Rachel picking Bryan. Sometimes it works out well for them, sometimes it doesn't. What also ends up happening is sometimes the lead develops an unexpectedly seamless connection with someone who doesn't embody that "desired final pick". The bond is real but not enough to trump the one they've always wanted. With leads like Desiree that 2nd connection gets prioritized because the first option is out of the running.

imo what Rachel has said she wants over and over makes her not the right girl for Peter - he should have a girl that chooses him first and wants him first beyond anyone. imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am

@reason The song from Imagine Dragon? I hope he doesn't accept the Bachelor gig either. Neither do I want to see him doing the BIP. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am

@emusha And that's totally fine. I really like Rachel, so if she's in love and happy, then I'm happy for her! Only she knows what she needs from a partner. I was just excited because my favorite was picked as F1 for the first time laugh out loud laugh out loud If he's present in Madison this weekend, then He really is F2. I'm growing to like Bryan though, or trying to like him laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 am

@emusha you are right to a tee. He seems to be doing well from his worth video so I am happy for him, and I sure he has learn alot from this experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:46 am

reason wrote:Mods if this is not appropriate erase please.

My Theory::

The song Bryan said blurred lines is a sexual song
The songs Peter chose both are heartbreak songs, the last one tonight at the end the lady came in the bar and left, and the lady at the back came out and left him all alone.  He is single.  I just hope he comes out of his head and release his hurt and heart.  

My theory and sticking to it. IMHO.  I am suppose to keep quiet but cant laugh out loud laugh out loud this forum is addictive. cantstopl cantstopl

I think that the music selection is a red herring. I guess I'm thinking about how I would behave and I can't really see Bryan or Peter putting as much thought into their SM activity as we are. Just my opinion. Bryan blurred the background of his photo to focus on himself, hence #blurredlines. Peter was listening to music while driving IMO.

I just can't really see Bryan sitting with Rachel during a SHV saying "Hmm... Because me and Rachel are engaged, I want to post this photo of me looking at her as she is walking into the house and I'm going to blur the background to hide the F4- F2 and then I'm going to use #blurredlines because it's sexual and I won."

In the same respect, I can't imagine Peter thinking "I'm heartbroken, so let me post these two IG stories with me listening to sad music that has these very specific lyrics that may refer to my most recent break up while I'm in my car."

I just can't really see that much thought being put into it JMO. I just can't see them being that intentional with something so mundane. This is all just my opinion. If Peter goes MIA this week (especially if we also cannot account for where Rachel is), that will be my confirmation that he won, not Bryan. All just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:47 am

@emusha and Rachel should have what she wants too. I think all three people are good and decent people and hope all three regardless of outcome find their happiness. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8