Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

GUYS Robby & Amanda are fighting on twitter and Robby's posting emails and there was a video of him scrolling through his texts from her super fast to show that she's always texting him I guess. He's since deleted the video but a wonderful human on twitter took a SC of a portion of the texts (there was a lot) and WHEW! He told on himself hehehe  rotfl

EDIT: Tweet got deleted, here's the SC that was posted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah, that has been quite entertaining...

And, all because she has a new debit card and Disney can't renew his annual pass membership because the card was declined!
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Omg these kids trashing each other....soo entertaining.

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:41 pm

So Robby swings both ways? (According to Amanda's texts). In other news, water is wet. laugh out loud
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Oh, man. Robby is such a garbage human being. And Amanda is actually much funnier and snarkier than I realized.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 pm

He really is the WORST! Okay, tied with Josh perhaps, but they're both garbage. JMOAA.
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

So he tried to expose her for texting him unwantedly and got caught texting her himself? What's his problem?
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3356

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh, man. Robby is such a garbage human being. And Amanda is actually much funnier and snarkier than I realized.
Tell me about it! This seems to be how it started. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If I understand it correctly Robby was concerned that Amanda had failed the payment for his Disneyland pass.  rofl

And then this.  
Robby: BTW… Nice new tits.
Amanda: Oh thanks Robby. You are such a gem, as usual.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 pm

He was pissed that she stopped paying his Disneyland pass?? Seriously? Why wouldn't he put his own details there and pay for it himself? Why was she paying for his in the first place? So many questions and he's just ugh. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3356

Back to top Go down

Post by havadrpepper on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He was pissed that she stopped paying his Disneyland pass?? Seriously? Why wouldn't he put his own details there and pay for it himself? Why was she paying for his in the first place? So many questions and he's just ugh. Jmo.

Exactly!

Evidently the email came to him that payment couldn't be made because of an expired card so he emailed her about it. She had forgotten she was paying for it (must have been on a monthly payment plan... I would sure keep track of any payments I was making and question something like that). He then mentioned they might just send her to collections for non-payment.

Several posters on reddit were thinking that if it was her account, he couldn't access it. Then a poster said if he was getting the email about it, he could easily go in and make payment himself... especially if the former method of payment had expired. They know because they are a Disney pass holder themselves!

Then all the crap hit the fan and exploded!
havadrpepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Spoiled brat. Get a job. Pay your own bills.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33317

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:GUYS Robby & Amanda are fighting on twitter and Robby's posting emails and there was a video of him scrolling through his texts from her super fast to show that she's always texting him I guess. He's since deleted the video but a wonderful human on twitter took a SC of a portion of the texts (there was a lot) and WHEW! He told on himself hehehe  rotfl

EDIT: Tweet got deleted, here's the SC that was posted

I can't read the text in the messages. What does it say?
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum