Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HEA on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:30 am

I much prefer him with less beard like on this picture...
HEA

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 am

I agree, Chris with a bit of scruff looks better than the full beard he now sports.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm

@AmberTrails wrote:I think Chris likes blondes.

Scott nailed it. That's what he said night one when we were watching the limo exits.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:15 pm

OT - For those of you that were sleuthing NON Spoiled can you tell me what threads were in there?

IDK what I've done. I don't know if I've lost some threads or not.

There's a sleuthing thread, was there a s/cap thread?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44239

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:OT - For those of you that were sleuthing NON Spoiled can you tell me what threads were in there?

IDK what I've done. I don't know if I've lost some threads or not.

There's a sleuthing thread, was there a s/cap thread?

no it was only one thread for everything ;)
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:39 pm

If this is true and Mikaela and Chris have been together all this time, I'm sure that it must be trying on Lyndsey reliving what happened on the show now based on some of her posts.

Just what he said to her, how he acted around her and how he kissed her must have really confirmed to her that she was the one.
I believed it!!

Because she's only 23 and HEA said that she felt that Lyndsey was still working through her previous break up when she was on the show, maybe Chris should have been more gentle with her heart and not have given her these signs.

Although I'm happy that we potentially have a happy ending here, I do feel bad for the way Lyndsey was treated.

I know that nothing has been confirmed yet but I just needed to voice that.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:47 pm

@HEA Thank you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44239

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:40 pm

@tatladylu wrote:If this is true and Mikaela and Chris have been together all this time,  I'm sure that it must be trying on Lyndsey reliving what happened on the show now based on some of her posts.

Just what he said to her, how he acted around her and how he kissed her must have really confirmed to her that she was the one.
I believed it!!

Because she's only 23 and HEA said that she felt that Lyndsey was still working through her previous break up when she was on the show, maybe Chris should have been more gentle with her heart and not have given her these signs.

Although I'm happy that we potentially have a happy ending here, I do feel bad for the way Lyndsey was treated.

I know that nothing has been confirmed yet but I just needed to voice that.

it is always hard for F2, and sometimes F3. I do not think chris knew lindsey may have come to the show as a distraction from her previous break up and a rebound. He hardly knew the details... ****IF**** it is the case. It is never fun to be rejected and I think all F2, women and men, went thru self reflection. i think watching the show must be a closure, yet still reviving emotions. They moved on and yet they have to see what happened with other girls. because what you hear and what you see is different to handle IMO. But all of it happened 6 months ago...... only fans and viewers think it is fresh.....

I do not think lindsey is unique ****IF**** she is F2. we do not know yet if she is F2, I do believe so but only finale will tell us. Everytime I saw a devastated F2 on this show, after 1 month they were back partying or even back to the dating market or just moved on in a happy place. I do not think Lindsey is different.

IMO
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:45 pm

Quick question .... just popped in for first time this season... watched it spoiler free and loving Chris’s season .... I only want to know one thing .... is there a definite spoiler for F1 (I dont want a name ... just a yay or nay)because if there is I’ll leave immediately.   I only ask as I know from previous seasons that the Canadian version is usually an unknown ending ... like US Bach used to be hissyfit
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4738

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

@northernviewer

Yes their has been a spoiler out. But only for a bout a week or a bit less.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:10 pm

What the heck ... I’ll join in.   First I’ll tell you all what I think .... then I’ll read the spoiler.

I knew weeks ago who his F3 were going to be ... that was apparent by the edit and chemistry.  I figured Catie would be let go at F3  so no surprise there as shes a bit of a nut bar laugh out loud.  Lindsey is the one I have always thought he was most drawn too and the one his heart wants.   Although I like Mikaela and think she is beautiful and very nice etc. .... I think if he does choose her it’ll be because his head tellls him she’s a safer choice.  

Love Chris and hope he’s happy with his F1.  Poor Lindsey, her sisters and father were jerks during HTD!  No need to treat him like that, even though their doubts for the process are real, they were so rude to him.  Lindsey is a willing participant in all this but they took it out on him, they were ridiculous IMO. I felt so bad for Chris and Lindsey.   Her grandfather was a sweetie though ... he was awesome and very nice to Chris

ETA ... forgot to add that Mikaela got “the music” .... not sure if they still do that for F1 .... don’t think so in US Bach but maybe they do in Canada

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4738

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm

The Spoiler is not that rewarding that's for sure.

I really did not like this season. Didn't resonate with the girls and Chris all though seems nice enough. HE WAS AN AWFUL LEAD. Not good for the cameras at all. He was dry flat and uninteresting. Could be camera nerves I dont' know.

I hope the next one is better.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum