Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:54 pm

Hey there richmond:
am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?
It looks like an FRC to me. WOW great catch.
One single rose on the pedestal. I suppose it could be a foiler and she is the F2 who just arrived at the FRC and gave him a huge greeting. But based on how low the sun is, and how close to sunset, I highly highly doubt it. (Unless they photoshopped that to look like sunset.)
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:11 pm

@richmondrose....wow....great catch. The girl in your SC appears to have dark hair IMO. I would guess Brittany, Mikaela or Stacey....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:14 pm

@tigertiz wrote:Hey there richmond:
am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?
It looks like an FRC to me.  WOW great catch.
 One single rose on the pedestal. I suppose it could be a foiler and she is the F2 who just arrived at the FRC and gave him a huge greeting. But based on how low the sun is, and how close to sunset, I highly highly doubt it. (Unless they photoshopped that to look like sunset.)

Hey there to you too!

I don't know what to think ...
Regardless of what it appears to be, I think it could be Catie in the picture. I realize that the hair appears to be dark, but when she pulls her hair up in a bun, the darker hair underneath would be emphasized. I'm still open to it being one of the darker haired girls though.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Well Chris is a blonde and his hair appears darker in the pic as well. So... it's kinda strange that is shown the way it is
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:58 pm

@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

I noticed that when I watched the preview the first time and was shocked! But this looks to be a different FRC location and I have a hard time believing they would but FRC footage in the preview so I'm leaning toward the sunset pic being the end of a date.

Preview screencap
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 434

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:08 pm

@richmondrose Great caps! @chrissy1295 Thanks for bringing that over.

Maybe the first one is F3-F2? Seems to me BrittanyM wore her hair in a bun. In the second one it looks like he's holding a rose but I don't see a pedestal unless it's behind him or they are promo shots.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43937

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 pm

@GuardianAngel There's a pedestal behind him in my screencap. You can see it if you watch the preview
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:30 pm

@chrissy1295 Thanks for the clarification. That SC must be from  the very first preview then. Kind of disappointed with the set up if it's  really the actual FRC location.

Here a couple of sc to compare with the sunset one.

richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:50 pm

@chrissy1295 Thanks.

I still think the second one is the FRC, waiting for the F2 to arrive as it's still early. I can't see just a simple stand holding a rose for the FRC?

Thanks to @richmondrose the airplane company is Carmonair.

I can't bring the pic of the plane over it won't let me copy it.
There is a close up in the link.
https://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/837310/ti-api-carmonair-piper-pa-34-seneca/

Here is their website but it doesn't so much other than being a charter in Costa Rica and Central America.

http://www.carmonair.com/about-us/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43937

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:07 pm

@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Not that it can't be other gals with their hair in a bun but it does look similar to the bun that Catie has in a photo above. Mikaela also had her hair in a bun last night but it wasn't that round.
Brill

Female Posts : 2774

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:36 pm

@chrissy1295 wrote:

I noticed that when I watched the preview the first time and was shocked! But this looks to be a different FRC location and I have a hard time believing they would but FRC footage in the preview so I'm leaning toward the sunset pic being the end of a date.

Preview screencap

Wow! That is a great catch RR!

However, IA that I think it is two different locations with the second SC being the FRC location. You can see a more ornate podium behind Chris where the rose would likely sit during the FRC.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Can someone jog my memory? Who was it again that got the first impression rose on Tim's season?
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum