Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Personally I am not trusting that spoiler. It just doesn't feel right to me. Some convoluted contortions would have to occur IMO for Chris to pick Mik. However, having said that, if he did pick Mik I could definitely believe they split ASAP.

@Nikikass I do agree it has not been a particularly good season and Chris has not been a very compelling lead. Add to that that I have not really been that interested in the women and you have a  no from me as well.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Ya Sprite.. I don't know what to believe. But this season seems to be dragging out.

IMO he only has eyes for Lyndsey.

So I was quite shocked when I heard the spoiler. But then RS just said he heard from a reliable source so he could not care less if he is right or wrong. He just shared what he heard.
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:02 pm

So Mikaela is spoiled F1? Hmmmmm .... dont see any real love connection but I can see why he’d pick her ... safe choice on paper...
Oh well .... next....
northernviewer

Female Posts : 4738

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Chris & Mikaela are at El Dorado Maroma resort in the Mayan. Can't bring the matching image over on my iPad, but maybe someone else can. You'll see the yellow overwater bungalows.
" />
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:19 am

@jojo47 wrote:Chris & Mikaela are at El Dorado Maroma resort in the Mayan. Can't bring the matching image over on my iPad, but maybe someone else can. You'll see the yellow overwater bungalows.
" />

well done!!! :claphands
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:17 pm

The show left in the parts where Chris admits to having potentially squandered past relationships due to being closed off. Wonder if he's resumed one of these relationships post-show??
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:39 pm

@jojo47 wrote:Chris & Mikaela are at El Dorado Maroma resort in the Mayan. Can't bring the matching image over on my iPad, but maybe someone else can. You'll see the yellow overwater bungalows.
" />

:claphands

https://vipdestinationweddings.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/over-the-water-bungalows-not-in-the-south-pacific/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 44239

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:44 pm

It was actually @jojo47 that made the original find @GuardianAngel, then in the episode thread that is now closed, I sleuthed exactly the rooms that were used for both Lyndsey and Mikaela.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4595p732-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-episode-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1268297

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8352

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 pm

@jojo47 wrote:The show left in the parts where Chris admits to having potentially squandered past relationships due to being closed off. Wonder if he's resumed one of these relationships post-show??

I was also wondering this Smiley
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum