Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 pm

hi guys does anyone know where or when i can watch the episodes pleaseeeeeeee??
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachCanada1967 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:12 pm

I noticed in the preview that it’s his mom that is comforting him when he’s really crying. A sad but sweet moment. Looks we might need an extra glass of wine that night!

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:47 pm

@LeapofFaith wrote:hi guys does anyone know where or when i can watch the episodes pleaseeeeeeee??

@LeapofFaith All episodes will be posted here including the aftershow and I'll also be embedding them on the viewing links page.

I just finished watching the first episode and IMO Katie will be F1.  She has a lot of edit clues of the "typical" F1 and was dotted throughout the season preview but not highlighted.

But the main indicator for me that she'll be F1 is that I didn't warm to her at all and I never seem to like the F1s for any season! Dee's my favourite so she'll almost certainly go home.  laugh out loud
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Any thoughts on Lara?
For some reason she seems like she might be significant later; just a feeling I guess from watching these shows. Plus I like what I saw from night one. They rushed her M&G and voiced over his hug 'beautiful' then the pan back and forth of her. She seems to be observant and drama free, sooo I guess we'll see how things go. She's Roz pick as well.

Like others stated, most of the women got on my nerves so I fast forwarded laugh out loud

Highlighted: Shanti, Kait, Mikaela, Dee, Catie, Lindsey and the "sexy brunette" sorry I forgot her name
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:52 pm

So I'm gathering (according to WNetwork preview for tonight's episode-https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork) that there will be two group dates and one single date in Costa Rica tonight.

L-R:Ashley, Stacy, Dee, Brittany M, Jessie, Kait, and Lara.

I do think that Shanti was also on this date because of this SC where she is wearing a blue dress in this SC.

There seems to have been some drama during the cocktail party and perhaps that's why she's MIA in the group picture.

There is a second group date:

L-R:Lisa, Brittany W, Mikaela, Meghan, Catie and April.

There is an individual date with Lindsey in an airplane.

All SC are from WNetwork the Bachelor Canada.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:43 pm

From Jessie Baker's FB

richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:09 pm

Do we see Lyndsey anywhere on the group dates.....I ask cause in season 1, Bianka was on one of the two group dates, then was given alone time the following day on a yacht.  Yes, it was season 1 but epi 2.

Season 2; epi 2, April was on the group date but also won extra time with Tim after the main date ended.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7927

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:33 pm

@Aunties_Love As far as I can gather there are two group dates. One has 8 girls the other has 6 girls which make 14 girls all together on group dates, and Lindsey was not present in the SC  of the two group dates (as far as I can tell).  Since there were 15 girls that went to Costa Rica that leaves 1 girl unaccounted for to have a single date, and to my mind that is Lindsey because she appears to be on a plane with Chris.

There is a preview on WNetwork  FB for tonight which I used  to fill in the gaps for this week's episode. All girls are accounted for in this scenario, IMO. Maybe someone else can chime in regarding this.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Ok, thanks RR.  I was getting the pieces together when I posted the sc's in the sc thread too and figured there were 2 dates, but wondered if the blond with the red dress was actually Lyndsey.

ETA:

I thought that the fields that the plane is flying over looks too "organized and flat" for it to be Costa Rico.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:04 pm

@richmondrose wrote:@Aunties_Love As far as I can gather there are two group dates. One has 8 girls the other has 6 girls which make 14 girls all together on group dates, and Lindsey was not present in the SC  of the two group dates (as far as I can tell).  Since there were 15 girls that went to Costa Rica that leaves 1 girl unaccounted for to have a single date, and to my mind that is Lindsey because she appears to be on a plane with Chris.

There is a preview on WNetwork  FB for tonight which I used  to fill in the gaps for this week's episode. All girls are accounted for in this scenario, IMO. Maybe someone else can chime in regarding this.

I can't get SC's to post properly, but the only thing I'm wondering is if Chris' shirt is the same or different in the SC with Lindsey vs the GD. Can anyone tell?
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:55 pm

what sc's are you trying to post?

IMO, they 'could' be the same shirts. They are both blue, have a collar, and kind of a mottled pattern on them
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, thanks RR.  I was getting the pieces together when I posted the sc's in the sc thread too and figured there were 2 dates, but wondered if the blond with the red dress was actually Lyndsey.

ETA:

I thought that the fields that the plane is flying over looks too "organized and flat" for it to be Costa Rico.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1255001
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum