Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:36 pm

@richmondrose wrote:
@Aunties_Love wrote:Ok, thanks RR.  I was getting the pieces together when I posted the sc's in the sc thread too and figured there were 2 dates, but wondered if the blond with the red dress was actually Lyndsey.

ETA:

I thought that the fields that the plane is flying over looks too "organized and flat" for it to be Costa Rico.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1255001

When I did the sc\s and placed them in the no discussion thread....On the video, we saw the plane fly over the fields below, then straight into the pic of them sitting inside the plane.  I think you can see that when you look at the video versus taking in the epi preview for epi 2.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4444-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-media-sm-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7979

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:44 pm

here is what I think is the FRC sunset twirl pic. I took the original one:

I inserted the grey scale version and lightened versions and also enlarged the versions to show the points made.

IMO, it isn't Dee and is likely one of the dirty blonds that are on the show as her hair clearly isn't dark....Lyndsy, Catie, Jessie, or Stacy.

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:14 pm

@Aunties_Love  this is a SC of the FRC. Both the SC have been discussed up thread and some believe the sunset one is from an individual date.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

I have been thinking about something and someone... that would be Shanti and her purpose. I am speculating that her 'performance' was deliberate. WHY? Maybe to offer Chris an insight to how the women behave and who they are. Her role off the back was drama, bring attention to 'herself' She is an actress after all. The camera panned to the other ladies when she spoke about how she saw things.
Then Chris asked her to leave because he doesn't do 'drama'

Then I had to laugh out loud because in the following preview was highlighting
Brittany M. and Kait, Makaela, Meghan, etc. This group to me seems very catty and manipulative.
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm

@richmondrose wrote:@Aunties_Love  this is a SC of the FRC. Both the SC have been discussed up thread and some believe the sunset one is from an individual date.
what screencap are you talking about? If you notice the ring on the finger in the one that I posted though.....IMO pretty big give away.
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:42 pm

@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

Just curious what sc's of the season did you make? I know I made all the ones in the no discussion thread so curious as to where yours got to and if I missed them??
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:55 pm

@chrissy1295 wrote:Can someone jog my memory? Who was it again that got the first impression rose on Tim's season?
First off sorry for my tripple post now. LOL. But just came across this one again. In season 1, the F2 Whitney got the FIR. In season 2, it was a 10th place girl - Christine.
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:11 pm

I think this is the FRC location. I can't match anything up in the second pic to the first pic. Plus his suit looks dark, it could be lighting but his dark suit pant legs look shorter than his blue suit pant legs.

I think it's F3-F2?

Lots of seaweed.

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4444-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-media-sm-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43924

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:16 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

Just curious what sc's of the season did you make?  I know I made all the ones in the no discussion thread so curious as to where yours got to and if I missed them??

Two days after the premier, I went through the season's  preview on Wnetwork and this particular one jumped out at me so I made a SC of it along with a few others that interested me . I was going to make SC of the entire season preview when I had some time, and  I could see this would be a long process and I was busy with other commitments.  However,  when I sat down to make them I realized that you had beaten me to the punch. The SC I made are still on my computer.

I tried to do a close up of the girl's hand but it is too fuzzy and I really cannot make out any ring on her finger .... and as other posters had pointed out to me that  there was another SC of Chris at a podium  and this  sunset picture did not match with it at all.
I did take another look at the girl's face. Initially I had thought it might be Catie but now I'm not thoroughly convinced. imo I think there is a strong possibility of it being Jessie. I know her hair is highlighted blonde but when she puts it up in a pony tail her dark roots are showing. Here is a capture of her on June 5, shortly after the show ended and her hair roots look  pretty dark to me.

[/quote]
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:27 pm

I found a possible match for a SD date in Puerto Plata,  DR. The flag has an orange cast to it  and the white could be writing that says Sunwing on it. Although the boat doesn't have writing on the side the mast does and it says Freestyle.

Top picture is from my SC of the season previews W Network The Bachelor 3 and the second is from google:https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1280&bih=607&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=VcD0WYzvFInXjwSPvrSQCA&q=puerto+plata+sunwing+vacations+snorkeling+catamaran&oq=puerto+plata+sunwing+vacations+snorkeling+catamaran&gs_l=psy-ab.12...38234.44090.0.46224.10.10.0.0.0.0.375.1769.2j3j3j1.9.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.wX8EImIIPoM#imgrc=YlWbxpap3jGwCM:&spf=1509211862396

richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Nice catch!
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:12 pm

I just wanted to add to the catamaran post that if Catie  has a SD in Costa Rico this coming week (episode 4) it may not me be Catie (like some have speculated) on the boat but someone else having their turn at a SD. Of the 8 girls spotted in DR 3 have had SD and 5 girls (Meghan, Mikaela, Brittney M, Stacy and Jessie) have yet to have theirs with 3 episodes remaining. Since Mikaela has a SD in DR that leaves only 2 more weeks available for 4 girls. jmoaa
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum