Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 pm

@ishkabaha Ok no problem. It wasn't private when you posted it. One of the reason we need to post a link so I can check. I don't follow anyone for that reason. On twitter there is a little lock symbol that identifies a locked account. I'm not sure for IG if there is a symbol anywhere.

FYI this happens when something is posted from an IG account, sometimes they may see it posted here and set their IG to private and/or delete it.

@Bobette @Bobette thanks for confirming the series of events!

Too late. Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48682

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:59 pm

@ishkabaha wrote:Sorry, he must have made his account private after I followed it.  You'll    have to delete the photo.  For the future, is there a way I should know when someone's made a previous public account private?  

I downloaded  Mikaela's story at the time, and have a copy of it, so she must have deleted it since then.  Does that photo have to be deleted too?

@ishkaba, @GuardianAngel will correct me if I'm wrong but I think if his IG was public when you posted (which it was, I can confirm since as I said, I saw it and I am not following) then it's allowed?  I think they only way you can tell if someone's private (if you're following them) is to check from another browser or log out of IG and then try going to their account.

ETA:  Oh snap I just saw your reply.  Glad I'm right Hugesmile

I am so intrigued by the posting and then deletion.  My best guess is that Mik got a tonne of "WTF are you even thinking girl???" type reactions to showing that she was hanging with Chris.  She'd be a complete fool to take him back a third time, IMO.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:02 pm

@Bobette correct. yes

The saga continues!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Do these railing match? There's probably a ton of buildings with the same railings, but thought I'd grab them.

mikaela.wightman IG story now deleted

mikaela.wightman IG
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/e72f0ec89d65e836cbd6ccc712691e91/5A79067E/t50.12441-16/27530310_1168659626602766_782202023018851871_n.mp4

RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:16 pm

Pala Santa as per her IG story

Palo Santo or "Holy Stick" is a natural wood aromatic incense used for centuries by the Incas and indigenous people of the Andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune, as well as for medicinal purposes. It has a fine citrus aroma with underlying notes of frankincense, its close relative. It is often used by shamans in sacred plant spirit ceremonies. Our Palo Santo is sustainably wild harvested from a reserve in Ecuador from naturally fallen trees and branches that lie dead for 4-10 years before they are harvested.

laugh out loud better throw in some garlic and evil eye stones along with it. laugh out loud

RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:22 pm

cantstopl Oh Mikaela honey, it's going to take a whole lot more than some purifying twigs to make that relationship work.  

If she's seriously considering it, then wow, what a glutton for punishment is all I can say.  All that post-show self-empowerment talk on her social media must have been total BS.

ETA:  The railings are a match for me, GA yes
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:38 pm

@Bobette wrote: cantstoplOh Mikaela honey, it's going to take a whole lot more than some purifying twigs to make that relationship work.  

If she's seriously considering it, then wow, what a glutton for punishment is all I can say.  All that post-show self-empowerment talk on her social media must have been total BS.

thumbsup I found most of her stuff post show full of it. Nice to see she further keeps confirming my opinion.

Last edited by Sprite on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:41 pm

laugh out loud I just can't with these two still going on with their shenanigans  dizzy :crazed jmo
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 pm

@Bobette purifying twigs spitcoffee

omg, that really made me laugh! laugh out loud

RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:53 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@Bobette wrote: cantstoplOh Mikaela honey, it's going to take a whole lot more than some purifying twigs to make that relationship work.  

thumbsupI found most of her stuff post show full of it. Nice to see she further keeps confirming my opinion.

Yup agreed.  I've known people IRL who do the same - split up with their BF and suddenly they're philosophers, full of quotes of "wisdom" about how much better off they are and how they don't need him and

Then the ex-BF snaps his fingers and they go running back to him and you don't hear from her again for a couple of months until she gets dumped again and calls you in tears and the cycle begins again.   no no

Sorry but I have no time or sympathy for people who willingly put themselves into these positions!

@GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette purifying twigs spitcoffee

omg, that really made me laugh! laugh out loud

Ridiculous though right?!  laugh out loud

Combined with that poem about how the man realises he "should be better" or whatever it was, and it seems to me she is embarking on a full campaign of self-delusion.  No, no, no.
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:56 pm

I need some of those purifying twigs for this season that never seems to end. Make it stop laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:09 am

I am so into all that cleaning crap that "purifying twigs" will be my new description of them,  omg I'm still laughing. Thanks @Bobette laugh out loud

@AllAboutLove laugh out loud no kidding!

So, what do we think is happening? He's there for a visit to talk things out? He realizes that he should be a better man, she finds the perfect poem and posts it?

Oh dear, this is hilarious. Chris,  thanks for embarrassing our Country, we're not all that flakey! laugh out loud

Reminds me, CH tweeted this after the finale. laugh out loud

RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum