Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by timfan on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:07 am

Maybe now that some time has passed they are just hanging out as friends
timfan

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 am

@timfan Fine. Then he/she/they should just say so. Stop with the stupid games.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:53 am

All I got to say is that I am so glad that Lyndsey caught onto the crap and got out when she did.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9300

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:03 pm

@Bobette wrote:If she's seriously considering it, then wow, what a glutton for punishment is all I can say.  All that post-show self-empowerment talk on her social media must have been total BS.
maybe she needs a follower bump so she can shill hard and pay off debts ;)
quick_dry

Male Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:26 pm

@quick_dry wrote:
@Bobette wrote:If she's seriously considering it, then wow, what a glutton for punishment is all I can say.  All that post-show self-empowerment talk on her social media must have been total BS.
maybe she needs a follower bump so she can shill hard and pay off debts ;)

I think that was what it was always about.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:55 pm

I find this hilarious! If Chris and Mikaela want to be friends or more post-show, then good on them. Chris is a guy who needs time and reassurance of the process and his feelings. The Bachelor offers none of these, particularly for a lead. I can buy that he has the benefit of hindsight. But I don't hold any hope that it will last.
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1736

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:24 pm

@Norcalgal Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice....shame on me.

Going in for a third time is just idiotic.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:33 pm

@Sprite

I guess Mikaela is letting Chris use baseball rules....3 strikes THEN you're out??!! Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Love might be the spoils of this show. I think that most want to make a name (money/ business opportunity) for themselves. Maybe the two of them struck a deal to see where they can cash in on their class D status. If lust, I mean love come about it's a win, whine, who cares chance for them.
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2244

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

@Norcalgal IA couples breakup and get back together all the time. We have seen in several cases former contestants go back to a former b/f, some get married.

If Chris flew to Vancouver, I'd be having the same opinion. I would not think any less of Lyndsey for giving herself and him another chance.

IMHO the heart does what it feels is right at the time. Whether it's the right decision or not, at the time if feels right and they may need to explore their feelings further, or maybe Chris needed some sunshine and warm weather to get out of the cold winter we are having. Smiley

summer

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48532

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:51 pm

@GuardianAngel Probably the later. Who wouldn't want a free vacation in Laguna Beach?!
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1736

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:52 pm

I just don't get these people.

A while back, most of the women were using the #lerouxwho hashtag on Instagram posts. Mikaela was one of them. I don't recall Lyndsey using it (but I could be wrong :s)

What happened to lerouxwho, Mikaela ? Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum