Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo on Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:46 pm

Meh. The show is now over so why even try to hide. Whatever relationship these two are trying to salvage I wish them well. Chris has issues so I won't shame Mikaela for forgiving him. Plus, I don't know the details. I just hope she's ready for whatever Mr. Wishy Washy will bring to the table. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 2934

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Maybe they are just friends?? no idea Many people break up and still remain friends, more power to them I say. Smiley
Brill

Female Posts : 2870

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:57 pm

All kidding aside, I thought she liked Mike Ogilvie?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:25 pm

I have no clue why Mikaela keeps taking him back but it's strange to me that Chris keeps trying to pursue a relationship with someone he allegedly never really wanted to begin with. I mean what is this, the 3rd go round? Jmo from the perspective of someone who seriously doubts any hang out between the two could be platonic, no matter what they tell themselves.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:08 pm

@ReneeM
I hope, for Mikaela's sake, that he's not the kind of guy that goes back to that same girl cuz he knows he can. sad

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:17 am

IMO they're both trying to save face.  She's trying to 'prove' she wasn't a default F1 and he's trying to 'prove' he's not a flake, IMO.  

However considering the pics & Instagram story were deleted to fast, I suspect they did not get the reaction they were hoping for.  JMO
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am

I don't see what either of them have to prove to anyone considering the show's over, it's been months, it's not as big as the American version or even the Australian version so while there might be a few comments, no one's hounding them on SM & media coverage in Canada (where people would care) is pretty much non existent so virtually all the viewers have moved on. As for deleting the IG story, it's probably as simple as her not meaning to post a story with his face because they'd wanna be private until they're sure of whatever's going on between them or she's doing that dumb thing that girls do of posting a guy and deleting soon after so people know they're together atm, but also trying to look coy (stupid but common). All JMO of course.
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:14 am

@Bobette wrote:IMO they're both trying to save face.  She's trying to 'prove' she wasn't a default F1 and he's trying to 'prove' he's not a flake, IMO.  

However considering the pics & Instagram story were deleted to fast, I suspect they did not get the reaction they were hoping for.  JMO
I was just going to say that I think both of them are going to lose that battle especially considering their track record in both categories.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 9335

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm

@Bobette wrote:IMO they're both trying to save face.  She's trying to 'prove' she wasn't a default F1 and he's trying to 'prove' he's not a flake, IMO.  

Trying to save fave from who? No one cares enough about them IMO.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:09 am

Initially, I felt sorry for Mikaela but now that I've read other posts, I wonder what is really going on.

I have to wonder that if they felt that no one cared, why would Chris put his IG on private again, why would Mikaela remove her IG story, why would Mikaela and Chris delete Instagram pictures and posts. Obviously, somebody cares and that's why they're doing that. If you really want to keep things private, you do. I think that this IG "show" serves a purpose. She's not a teenager even though this behaviour indicates otherwise.

I think that it's in both their best interests to put it out there because her business relies on image and maybe his new career move might as well.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:55 am

Did mik really delete her Insta stories or did they simply expire after the 24 hour limit?

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 am

@BlackHalo from the timing I'd say she deleted it.

@ishkabaha posted a pic from Chris's IG and a pic from Mik's IG story which she mentioned was a "couple of hours ago. "

Around an hour later, when I checked the source, Chris's IG was private, and I couldn't find the IG story posted by Mik.

You can follow along here.
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259p348-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 48779

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum