Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:26 pm

@richmondrose wrote:I just wanted to add to the catamaran post that if Catie  has a SD in Costa Rico this coming week (episode 4) it may not me be Catie (like some have speculated) on the boat but someone else having their turn at a SD. Of the 8 girls spotted in DR 3 have had SD and 5 girls (Meghan, Mikaela, Brittney M, Stacy and Jessie) have yet to have theirs with 3 episodes remaining. Since Mikaela has a SD in DR that leaves only 2 more weeks available for 4 girls. jmoaa

@richmondrose, do we have a SC of Mikaela's SD in Dominican?
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:42 pm

@jojo47 wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:I just wanted to add to the catamaran post that if Catie  has a SD in Costa Rico this coming week (episode 4) it may not me be Catie (like some have speculated) on the boat but someone else having their turn at a SD. Of the 8 girls spotted in DR 3 have had SD and 5 girls (Meghan, Mikaela, Brittney M, Stacy and Jessie) have yet to have theirs with 3 episodes remaining. Since Mikaela has a SD in DR that leaves only 2 more weeks available for 4 girls. jmoaa

@richmondrose, do we have a SC of Mikaela's SD in Dominican?

Since Catie is thought to be having a SD in the last week @Costa Rica, it means that Mikaela's must be in DR - not certain which of 3 weeks though.

Source:my SC from WNetwork The Bachelor Canada Season preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:27 am

@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

The hairline on that lady looks like Mikaela...she wears her bun like that too.

AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:17 am

This SC goes with Mikaela's date and I'm trying to identify the location. I was wondering what the structure could be in the yellow circle and if it's in DR or Mexico. I've googled "plane hangers, amphitheatre, stadium, tunnel"in both countries but to no avail. Any guesses what it could be?

Source: my SC from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsmVzl7jkk

Last edited by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:57 pm

^^There are a lot of lights in that area. I wonder where the picture was taken from? It almost seems like a plane/helicopter rather than another building.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:11 pm

@richmondrose wrote:This SC goes with Mikaela's date and I'm trying to identify the location. I was wondering what the structure could be in the yellow circle and if it's in DR or Mexico. I've googled "plane hangers, amphitheatre, stadium, tunnel"in both countries but to no avail. Any guesses what it could be?

Source: my SC from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKsmVzl7jkk

Sorry for quoting myself but I found a daytime  aerial view of the above location. It is situated in Puerto Plata,  DR. It's a park "Parque  Juan Lockward" which hosts an amphitheatre (arched structure in yellow circle) as well as San Felipe Fort. The fort has a rustic stone wall which is identical to the one in the picture where Chris and Mikaela are kissing under the fire works display.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Parque+Juan+Lockward/@19.8026721,-70.6931538,1084a,35y,180h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x790287344ba6a13b!8m2!3d19.8034673!4d-70.6945404?hl=en-CA

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/dominican-republic-fortress-san-felipe-puerto-plata-33351664.jpg

My SC fom WNetwork The Bachelor Canada  season's preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:13 pm

NICE!!!!!

Excellent work RR!

Now if only we can find a location that would match up to the sc we have of the picnic. Darn that thing is driving me nuts
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7979

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:25 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:NICE!!!!!

Excellent work RR!

Now if only we can find a location that would match up to the sc we have of the picnic.  Darn that thing is driving me nuts

Thanks @ Aunties_Love.

So if the above  is Chris' and Mikaela's  SD in the DR , then I guess these other 2 SC must take place in Costa Rico on one of the epi 4 group dates.

My SC from W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview

My SC from W Network The Bachelor Canada epi 4 preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Is that in next weeks preview??

ETA:  NEVER MIND  I answered myself.  Yep it is in the preview for next week. This is the cap that I took from the preview for next week

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7979

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:27 pm

You're on fire @richmondrose. Nice find on the Parque Juan Lockward!
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Okay, I found out that Lisa makes  it to DR. They are staying at the Viva Wyndham V Heavens  Resort.

My SC from W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g147290-d8779909-Reviews-Viva_Wyndham_V_Heavens-Puerto_Plata_Puerto_Plata_Province_Dominican_Republic.html#photos;geo=147288&detail=8779909&ff=281047063&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=101&albumid=101&baseMediaId=281047063&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-4&filter=7&autoplay=

While looking through the hotel's website I came across what I think is a match for pillows. The hotel's throw pillows seem to match the sc of Catie crying.

From the hotel: orange striped pillow

Source - https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g147290-d8779909-Reviews-Viva_Wyndham_V_Heavens-Puerto_Plata_Puerto_Plata_Province_Dominican_Republic.html#photos;geo=147288&detail=8779909&ff=180277101&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=106&albumid=106&baseMediaId=180277101&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7&autoplay=

From Caties' SC:

Source: W Network The Bachelor Canada season's previews.

I also found a match of cupboard doors in the hotel and in a SC of Mikaela's PI.

from the hotel:

Source:https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g147290-d8779909-Reviews-Viva_Wyndham_V_Heavens-Puerto_Plata_Puerto_Plata_Province_Dominican_Republic.html#photos;geo=147288&detail=8779909&ff=283414661&albumViewMode=hero&aggregationId=106&albumid=106&baseMediaId=283414661&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=7&autoplay=

Source: WNetwork The Bachelor Canada season's  preview

It looks as if Catie's room is not a typical hotel room but maybe a villa. Unfortunately I just couldn't find it, try as I might.
There is a restaurant called Sofrito, which is painted blue, on the premises and a little pool where  the girls lounged around (tripsister.com). Perhaps there's sitting area inside where this could have taken place ...  no idea

https://www.google.ca/search?q=sofrito+pool+and+restaurant+dominican+republic&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje5P--kJfXAhVJ04MKHZcjCJMQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=fmTL15XyjtivmM:&spf=1509324231392
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 pm

I dont know if this is anything but i was going through the bachelorette trailer to see if there had been any hints as to who was f1.  There was a very obvious pattern. In the trailer the first person to be shown was kevin who was f1, second was  mikhel who was f2 and the third person to be shown was mike who was f3.  Its no coincidence that they have put them in this order imo.

So following this pattern and looking at the bachelor canada trailer. The order they came in was mikaela was first, the next was a clip from the boat and imo i believe that to be caite and the third person shown was lyndsey. From watching the show imo mikaela is f1, caite f2 and Lyndsey f3. The trailer for me confirms the order.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum