Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by realityjunky on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:41 pm

@AmberTrails wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

The hairline on that lady looks like Mikaela...she wears her bun like that too.

Completely agree. Its definitely Mikaela and she wears her hair in the particular bun a lot

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm

I was able to get a better shot of the girl jumping from the pirate ship which I found to be located in Mexico where I think the FD, LCD and FRC occur. I'm inclined to believe that it is Mikaela as one of the finalists.

Source: WNetwork The Bachelor Canada season preview

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:08 am

I appreciate that RR, but I do think that is Stacy jumping from the boat. IMO, the hair is too light to be Mikaela. I see some golden highlights in the hair vs the jet black of Mikaela.

As far as the filming schedule, we do know that Stacy went through customs on June 2 which IMO would match up to her being in the F2. IMO, as we discussed earlier, chances are, there were only 2 down in Cancun and NOT the typical F3 at a FD locale and cause we figured out the locations, episodes, etc. Especially if you go off of last Bachelor and Bachelorette season of the Canadian franchise which IMO is doing things that way.

I do think from how the season is so far, it likely will be Stacy and Lyndsey in the F2. IMO.

This is absolutely CRAZY to me. In the locales I am thinking of in the Okanagan, I KNOW that there is a rail guard above on the road and also from the angle that you'd be at in that orchard, you won't see any mountain behind you but you will see the cell/radio tower that is there. I just wish to you know what that I can find a pic of it.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7974

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:55 am

Wherever this takes place, (Mexico or Dominican Republic) , Chris is wearing the same bathing suit. I'll try to search for more information on the Taino and Mayan civilization to pinpoint the location.

richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 am

@richmondrose wrote:I was able to get a better shot of the girl jumping from the pirate ship which I found to be located in Mexico where I think the FD, LCD and FRC occur. I'm inclined to believe that it is Mikaela as one of the two finalists.

Zoomed in like this, I think it looks like Mikaela too, especially by body shape. If Cancun is where FD's are held & this is Mikaela, it places her in F3. Good sleuthing!
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:18 am

@richmondrose wrote:Wherever this takes place, (Mexico or Dominican Republic) , Chris is wearing the same bathing suit. I'll try to search for more information on the Taino and Mayan civilization to pinpoint the location.

Is this Lyndsey?
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 am

@richmondrose wrote:I just wanted to add to the catamaran post that if Catie  has a SD in Costa Rico this coming week (episode 4) it may not me be Catie (like some have speculated) on the boat but someone else having their turn at a SD. Of the 8 girls spotted in DR 3 have had SD and 5 girls (Meghan, Mikaela, Brittney M, Stacy and Jessie) have yet to have theirs with 3 episodes remaining. Since Mikaela has a SD in DR that leaves only 2 more weeks available for 4 girls. jmoaa

I think these SC go together for a SD in DR. I think the girl is Jessie and her bathing suit (imo)looks the same on the catamaran as well as on the beach.

Source my SC from WNetwork  The Bachelor Canada season preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 am

@richmondrose wrote:Wherever this takes place, (Mexico or Dominican Republic) , Chris is wearing the same bathing suit. I'll try to search for more information on the Taino and Mayan civilization to pinpoint the location.

I did some searching on it and I believe it is Taino. They are of the Dominican Republic native tribe. That "people" also are in the caribean of Cuba, Trinidad, and Jamaica.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta%C3%ADno

IMO, I think we should keep track of the Wyndam Hotel chains as well as the Royalton hotel chain. The Royalton was used in The Bachelorette and there is one in Cancun where there isn't a Wyndam there.

http://www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-riviera-cancun
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:20 am

@realityjunky wrote:
@AmberTrails wrote:
@richmondrose wrote:Not sure where to post this. Please move if not in the correct thread.
While making sc of the season preview from  last night, I came across this SC that looks like a FRC to me ... am I hallucinating or is it a teaser?

Source: my sc. from W Network, season's preview Bachelor Canada.

The hairline on that lady looks like Mikaela...she wears her bun like that too.

Completely agree. Its definitely Mikaela and she wears her hair in the particular bun a lot
IMO, when you lighten up the cap like this, to me both Chris and the lady's hair color is the same.  I enlarged the area where they are standing to get a better view of it.

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:42 am

@realityjunky wrote:I dont know if this is anything but i was going through the bachelorette trailer to see if there had been any hints as to who was f1.  There was a very obvious pattern. In the trailer the first person to be shown was kevin who was f1, second was  mikhel who was f2 and the third person to be shown was mike who was f3.  Its no coincidence that they have put them in this order imo.

So following this pattern and looking at the bachelor canada trailer. The order they came in was mikaela was first, the next was a clip from the boat and imo i believe that to be caite and the third person shown was lyndsey. From watching the show imo mikaela is f1, caite f2 and Lyndsey f3. The trailer for me confirms the order.
Sorry for the double post here but bringing this forward as I feel it may be important.  IMO, the Bach Can follows a different pattern than the ette.  I went back through all the previews for the season and I found that the picture/person pattern that is stated above just isn't so come the Bachelor.

The ones are this......SEASON 1:

first four pics/events:
first person is F8, second one is F1, third one is F2, fourth is F7.  Now other stats that may be important in going forward:

HTD order:  F4, F2, F1
FD:  1, 2
Finale F2, F1

SEASON 2:

All three HTD's were shown.
FD = F1
LCD = F1

order of the first 4 pics/events were:
F1, F6, F4

================================================================

first four pics/events are listed above:

Order of events;

HTD:  were only 3 htd's that season and all 3 were shown
FD: only the F2
LCD only the F2

To make a long story short, I seriously doubt we can put faith in a pattern for the Bachcan 3 based on what happened in Bachelorette Can.

The only pattern that I see as a match between those two seasons is the HTD/FD with the F1 being shown in each season.
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm

In the kissing sc it seems that Chris only puts his arms around the girls but I noticed a difference with Mikaela and Kait. Something to think about.

My sc from W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:22 pm

The top SC in the group above has a coral color stucco wall & so do these in some variation. I'm wondering if it's a GD of some sort, as Chris seems to be sitting with each of the 3 women?

SC's from No Discussion Thread
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum