Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:38 pm

OR, the one with Lyndsey would need to be in DR as it is customary for the Taino tribe to use a conch shell for greetings, etc. Maybe it is Lyndsey's second ID before HTD's as that is the "timing" as to where a second ID could happen.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7956

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:42 pm

Is this Kait being on a 2/1 or ID and being let go??

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:17 pm

delete

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:18 pm

@jojo47 Wish we could see his swim trunks. Notice that Lindsey and Catie have dirty hands. The DR produces chocolate and this was probably a chocolate making related date. I wonder if that is what Lindsey and Chris are sitting in.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:51 pm

Who is excited for episode 4 tonight
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 pm

@ilb123 wrote:Who is excited for episode 4 tonight

Me handwave will anyone be live posting though?
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Unfortunately I don't get it till west coast time....
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:24 pm

Was there a preview for this week's epi?
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:55 pm

Yes, I believe the sc's are in the media thread. There are also some in the episode thread as well
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:30 pm

So ... I think that Lindsey did make it to Mexico.

When I took a closer look at the SC of her and Chris in the little pool, I realized that their hair and face seemed to have this yellow paste on them and the water had a yellowish cloudy cast to it. Further googling turned up this SC which is from a spa in Tulum, Mexico. The pool and especially the stones in both settings as well as the wooden fence behind the plants are a match, imo.

My SC from W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview

url=https://servimg.com/view/17305363/190][/url]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNSFU7BgsYY/?taken-at=269132474
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:42 pm

WOW, nice find.  So we likely have a Lyndsey and Stacey F2 going by what you found above and that Stacey has that passport stamp.  IMO.

Where is Tulim in relation to Cancun.  Isn't that where you found the ship?

ETA: Never mind, answering my own question and that they are very close together.

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:07 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:WOW, nice find.  So we likely have a Lyndsey and Stacey F2 going by what you found above and that Stacey has that passport stamp.  IMO.

Where is Tulim in relation to Cancun.  Isn't that where you found the ship?

ETA:  Never mind, answering my own question and that they are very close together.

From what I've read, the Jolly Roger is based in Cancun but does cruises around the area as well - Tulum and Chichen Itza.

My thoughts on Lindsay being one of the finalist is firm. For the record, I see Mikaela (possibly Brittnay M :dizzy)as the one jumping off the Jolly Roger in Cancun and thus being another finalist. The stamp in Stacy's passport is circumstantial to me as I've seen plenty of evidence in her IG account that proves she loves to travel. Since she lives in BC, I can't see her flying back to Canada via NYC. If the FRC was on
Feb 2nd or even the 3rd why would she be travelling back so soon? As far as I know the happy couple stays behind to enjoy themselves after everyone leaves. I think Stacy had some extra time on her hands at the end of the show and decided to spend it in NYC before heading home. jmoaa
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum