Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:24 pm

@richmondrose wrote:So ... I think that Lindsey did make it to Mexico.

When I took a closer look at the SC of her and Chris in the little pool, I realized that their hair and face seemed to have this yellow paste on them and the water had a yellowish cloudy cast to it. Further googling turned up this SC which is from a spa in Tulum, Mexico. The pool and especially the stones in both settings as well as the wooden fence behind the plants are a match, imo.

My SC from W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview

url=https://servimg.com/view/17305363/190][/url]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNSFU7BgsYY/?taken-at=269132474

Great sleuthing @richmondrose! I would say with confidence we have Lindsey & someone with dark hair (pirate ship SC) in Mexico. What we don't know yet is if there's a third woman, or if these are the LCD's.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:52 pm

This is amazing sleuthing yes I haven’t seen the recent episode yet but by what you guys have found I am almost convinced Lyndsey is f1.... shame really liked catie hopefully she’s f3 because I don’t know if I could watch if she’s f2... though if Brittany is f2 now that would be a different story affraid
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:55 pm

As far as stacy's passport stamp, correct me if I am wrong but when you enter a country, in this case the USA at NY homeland security, that is when your passport gets stamped?  If that's the case, then IMO, she went through NY on June 2.  In her passport there is nothing else for that time frame EXCEPT for the faded Mexico date that had May 2017 as an entry date.  I can't get it to come clear enough to post but I do see the May and the year of 2017.  If you notice from the pool party date last epi, Stacey's hair does seem darkish when wet.  In the jumping pic, I see golden highlights in the hair.  I don't see jet black hair on the girl which is what we would see if it is Mikaela or Britt, IMO.

FWIW, IMO, the filming schedule as it would HAVE to be, is too tight for there to be 3 FD's in Mexico. Therefore, IMO, I think now with the proof of Lyndsey being there and the time stamp for the passport, IMO it would have to be Stacey and Lyndsey.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8000

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:25 pm

@ Aunties_Love Help me out here. Where was Stacy going if she had to go through NYC?
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:28 pm

@Aunties_Love wow how the hell does Stacy make f2 laugh out loud that’s amazing sleuthing yes she must have an amazing sd soon otherwise it will be to obvious that Lyndsey is f1 if it’s them 2 at the end..blows my mind but I do remember in the season preview she is seen saying that she is falling for Chris and I assume that would be f3 dates? Jmo
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:28 pm

@richmondrose wrote:@ Aunties_Love   Help me out here. Where was Stacy going if she had to go through NYC?
IMO, she was heading to Toronto and the corus productions headquarters to do ITM's/voiceovers for the show as the producers still would of had to do that. I remember in season 1, Bianka talked about having to do voice overs/ITM's in Vancouver right after filming ended(finale) and at that time, she lived in Toronto so she would fly from their finale in Barbados straight to Vancouver(where the fillming headquarters was at that time) for the filming then she flew home after that. IMO, this isn't a stretch for me to believe as I know it's happened before.
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 8000

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:59 pm

Imo, Kait can be  ruled out as being the girl hugging Chris in the beach picture. Her head barely comes up to his shoulder.  Now to find out the location of that beach!

My sc W Network  The Bachelor Canada  episode 4

My sc W Network The Bachelor Canada season preview
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Moved from the Viewing Links Minimal discussion thread.

@LoveDovez wrote:@Robinvi thanks so much for the link to the first episode. He seems like he's gonna be a good Bach. Only problem I saw out of him the first night was I didn't like how he kept his hand in his pocket while meeting the girls and giving that one arm hug..  Wonder if that's a habit of his or if he was just nervous. Makes him look closed off. IMO. Seems like there's gonna be lots of drama. laugh out loud

@Chgohighlife wrote:
@George1218 wrote:
@Chgohighlife wrote:
@George1218 wrote:Thank you so much Chrissy1295!!!

I have to disagree with those who said that the connection with Caitie is not as strong as with some of the others.  I loved their date and thought they had really good chemistry.

Sorry...he can barely tolerate her. She's too esoteric, philosophical and spiritual for him. He's a jock - plain and simple. I will agree to disagree because I do not see his interest in her, at all. no idea

It's all good, it would be really boring if everyone thought the same! bestbud!

Thanks. Truth is Catie is a better choice for him. She’s mature, professional, beautiful. But, she probably needs someone who’s not afraid of feelings but explores and is anxious to analyze them. It’ll be fine with me if I’m wrong and better for Chris.

@LeapofFaith wrote:

IMO Catie would make an interesting Bachelorette - I would love to see what kind of guy she falls for, and she said in Episode 2 that she loves kissing boys so she wouldn't be a shy bachette, also she said she falls in love easy so she could fall for more than one guy laugh out loud i personally would love to watch her love story if shes not F1. jmo

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

PINKHEART
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43946

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:07 pm

so can i just clarify with all the findings please - so we have scaps of lyndsey and michaela in mexico? and stacy passport pics showing she made it as far at the very least to f3? so are they the top 3? is this correct? dizzy so catie and jessie round up the f4-f5?
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:30 pm

IMO I just don't see how Stacey makes it to F2 at all. It's been 4 episodes and very little has been shown of their relationship + IMO she doesn't really seem to have a very obvious presence on the show. IMO she might have decided to stay in Mexico for vacation purposes and the other girl in F2 is Mikaela.
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 1382

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:21 pm

@TheWrongReasons i am with you...very confused at how stacey makes f2 but i guess she could be the "dark horse" no idea atm just by the episodes i would pick michaela, lyndsey and catie as the top 3 but who knows whats going through Chris's head....IMO he is picking girls with his little chris ....it seems like he really doesn't like conversation and just wants to kiss or eye gaze ....jmo

anyway who is your pick as f1?
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:11 pm

My F1 is Catie. She is my favorite, but I am not 100% sure she is right for Chris. I'm not sure Chris is a deep enough thinker (not bashing Chris, I like him a lot) since Catie seems very deep and spiritual. I really like them both, just not sure if they are a good fit for each other. Who knows though, don't people say that opposites attract?

If she isn't F1, I would love to see her as TB.
George1218

Female Posts : 841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum