Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:49 pm

@George1218 wrote:My F1 is Catie.  She is my favorite, but I am not 100% sure she is right for Chris. I'm not sure Chris is a deep enough thinker (not bashing Chris, I like him a lot) since Catie seems very deep and spiritual. I really like them both, just not sure if they are a good fit for each other. Who knows though, don't people say that opposites attract?

If she isn't F1, I would love to see her as TB.

Totally agree!  Whenever I see things like Chris pulls Lyndsey aside to kiss her, I remind myself that TPTB don't usually hand the ending to you, especially this early in the game.  Hugesmile   I'm not sure why  question   but I wonder if Lyndsey's family will ask him why he would be interested in a 23 year old.  Maybe I've just watched too many of these seasons. scratch giggling

If Catie isn't F1, I know she will be getting a call to go for coffee from Kevin W. :yes:  and many others. cheerleader  It will be interesting to see if Sharleen's first prediction is right. (F1 Catie, F2 Mikalea).
Brill

Female Posts : 2823

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 pm

@Brill wrote:
@George1218 wrote:My F1 is Catie.  She is my favorite, but I am not 100% sure she is right for Chris. I'm not sure Chris is a deep enough thinker (not bashing Chris, I like him a lot) since Catie seems very deep and spiritual. I really like them both, just not sure if they are a good fit for each other. Who knows though, don't people say that opposites attract?

If she isn't F1, I would love to see her as TB.

Totally agree!  Whenever I see things like Chris pulls Lyndsey aside to kiss her, I remind myself that TPTB don't usually hand the ending to you, especially this early in the game.  Hugesmile   I'm not sure why  question   but I wonder if Lyndsey's family will ask him why he would be interested in a 23 year old.  Maybe I've just watched too many of these seasons. scratch giggling

If Catie isn't F1, I know she will be getting a call to go for coffee from Kevin W. :yes:  and many others. cheerleader  It will be interesting to see if Sharleen's first prediction is right. (F1 Catie, F2 Mikalea).

And if Mikaela isn't F1 Mike Ogilvie will be calling her. He's posted on her IG a couple of times and both of them are from Winnipeg.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Chris' attraction to Lindsey actually kind of reminds of Tim with Jenna on Ready for Love. She was the young(er) blonde beauty he just couldn't let go.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Just for fun I went back to Sharleen's predictions to see how accurate she is on her F4 each episode.  

Episode One-- 1----Dee, 2---Mikaela, 3----Catie, 4---Lyndsey  ( Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Two-- 1---Catie, 2---Lyndsey, 3---Mikaela, 4---Dee     (Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Three-1--Lyndsey, 2---Mikaela, 3---Kait, 4---Catie      (Got the Final 4, switched Kait & Catie)
Episode Four--1--Lyndsey, 2---Mikaela, 3--Catie, 4--Kait         (Got the Final 4)
Episode Five---1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey, 3--Kait, 4---Catie       (Got the Final 4, switched Kait & Catie)
Episode Six----1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey,3----Kait, 4---Stacey   (Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Seven---1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey, 3----Catie----( She said going home next week)
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:09 pm

@richmondrose ,

I liked Mike from Jasmine's season. He seemed like a decent and kind young man.

But I have to say that for Mikaela, I can really see her with someone like Kyle. He has a "polished" style that, to me, is similar to Mikaela's.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:25 pm

@tatladylu wrote:@richmondrose ,

I liked Mike from Jasmine's season. He seemed like a decent and kind young man.

But I have to say that for Mikaela, I can really see her with someone like Kyle. He has a "polished" style that, to me, is similar to Mikaela's.

I'm sure that Mikaela has no trouble attracting guys. What I can gather from her IG is that right now she is focusing on furthering her career and having fun.
Mike has also posted a comment on Jessie's IG. I guess he can't resist those Winnipeg girls.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 pm

@richmondrose
I agree...he can't resist them!! Lol!!

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:09 am

This is a picture of Chris' old girlfriend from a google search:

http://rabbitsblack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chris-leroux-girlfriend-baseball.jpg
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:29 am

Since there is not much news I thought I would post this.

http://www.postcity.com/Eat-Shop-Do/Do/September-2017/How-They-Met-Bachelor-Canada-host-on-how-he-found-love-while-travelling/
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:31 am

@jojo47 wrote:This is a picture of Chris' old girlfriend from a google search:

http://rabbitsblack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chris-leroux-girlfriend-baseball.jpg

Wow Is that Lyndsey! laugh out loud j.k
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberTrails on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:47 am

I think Chris likes blondes.
AmberTrails

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:41 am

@LeapofFaith wrote:
@jojo47 wrote:This is a picture of Chris' old girlfriend from a google search:

Wow Is that Lyndsey! laugh out loud j.k

No wonder he liked Lyndsey. They could be sisters. :yes:
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum