Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:49 pm

@George1218 wrote:My F1 is Catie.  She is my favorite, but I am not 100% sure she is right for Chris. I'm not sure Chris is a deep enough thinker (not bashing Chris, I like him a lot) since Catie seems very deep and spiritual. I really like them both, just not sure if they are a good fit for each other. Who knows though, don't people say that opposites attract?

If she isn't F1, I would love to see her as TB.

Totally agree!  Whenever I see things like Chris pulls Lyndsey aside to kiss her, I remind myself that TPTB don't usually hand the ending to you, especially this early in the game.  Hugesmile   I'm not sure why  question   but I wonder if Lyndsey's family will ask him why he would be interested in a 23 year old.  Maybe I've just watched too many of these seasons. scratch giggling

If Catie isn't F1, I know she will be getting a call to go for coffee from Kevin W. :yes:  and many others. cheerleader  It will be interesting to see if Sharleen's first prediction is right. (F1 Catie, F2 Mikalea).
Brill

Female Posts : 2772

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:10 pm

@Brill wrote:
@George1218 wrote:My F1 is Catie.  She is my favorite, but I am not 100% sure she is right for Chris. I'm not sure Chris is a deep enough thinker (not bashing Chris, I like him a lot) since Catie seems very deep and spiritual. I really like them both, just not sure if they are a good fit for each other. Who knows though, don't people say that opposites attract?

If she isn't F1, I would love to see her as TB.

Totally agree!  Whenever I see things like Chris pulls Lyndsey aside to kiss her, I remind myself that TPTB don't usually hand the ending to you, especially this early in the game.  Hugesmile   I'm not sure why  question   but I wonder if Lyndsey's family will ask him why he would be interested in a 23 year old.  Maybe I've just watched too many of these seasons. scratch giggling

If Catie isn't F1, I know she will be getting a call to go for coffee from Kevin W. :yes:  and many others. cheerleader  It will be interesting to see if Sharleen's first prediction is right. (F1 Catie, F2 Mikalea).

And if Mikaela isn't F1 Mike Ogilvie will be calling her. He's posted on her IG a couple of times and both of them are from Winnipeg.
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:27 pm

Chris' attraction to Lindsey actually kind of reminds of Tim with Jenna on Ready for Love. She was the young(er) blonde beauty he just couldn't let go.
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Today at 3:45 pm

Just for fun I went back to Sharleen's predictions to see how accurate she is on her F4 each episode.  

Episode One-- 1----Dee, 2---Mikaela, 3----Catie, 4---Lyndsey  ( Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Two-- 1---Catie, 2---Lyndsey, 3---Mikaela, 4---Dee     (Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Three-1--Lyndsey, 2---Mikaela, 3---Kait, 4---Catie      (Got the Final 4, switched Kait & Catie)
Episode Four--1--Lyndsey, 2---Mikaela, 3--Catie, 4--Kait         (Got the Final 4)
Episode Five---1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey, 3--Kait, 4---Catie       (Got the Final 4, switched Kait & Catie)
Episode Six----1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey,3----Kait, 4---Stacey   (Got the Final 3 of the Final 4)
Episode Seven---1--Mikaela, 2---Lyndsey, 3----Catie----( She said going home next week)
Brill

Female Posts : 2772

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum