SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Love that episode !

I did not see what I wanted to see between her and Bryan tho. Nothing new. They like each other. He just followed the book and kept up with his lines. But Peter and Rachel was the big surprise ! I mean this was steamy (pun intended.. is it a pun tho ? I don't know...anyway...)

The way they look at each other (P and R) !!!!!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

TLTF wrote:Love that episode !

I did not see what I wanted to see between her and Bryan tho. Nothing new. They like each other. He just followed the book and kept up with his lines. But Peter and Rachel was the big surprise ! I mean this was steamy (pun intended.. is it a pun tho ? I don't know...anyway...)

What lines specifically? I didn't hear any lines other than him stating how he feels about her.
There's no directness like that from Peter. IMO he's the one with lines but they don't match his actions.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm

I really had not paid that much attention to how Bryan dresses, until it was pointed out here.  Maybe Bryan just needs a good woman to help him improve his wardrobe.  After all not all men are good at dressing themselves, but that is not a character flaw IMO.  And TOG is a male model, so he naturally would have better fashion sense, whereas Bryan's normal daily wear at work could be mainly scrubs.

Also, is there not a detailed synopsis of tonight's episode 6 out yet?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm

What does it matter how Bryan dresses? He was wearing casual everyday clothes. It amazes me that despite all that went down this episode, talk about his wardrobe has grown legs. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I really had not paid that much attention to how Bryan dresses, until it was pointed out here.  Maybe Bryan just needs a good woman to help him improve his wardrobe.  After all not all men are good at dressing themselves, but that is not a character flaw IMO.  And TOG is a male model, so he naturally would have better fashion sense, whereas Bryan's normal daily wear at work could be mainly scrubs.

Also, is there not a detailed synopsis of tonight's episode 6 out yet?

True! he needs Rachel! he did say how much he hates shopping on his IG a while back.

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 pm

It's not like Rachel was dressed to the nines for that date and she has a stylist (or two?) And it's not like Bryan showed up for some "formal" type date dressed in jeans and a T shirt. For me, it didn't register what Bryan wore until it became a topic of debate. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 pm

quietpal wrote:
TLTF wrote:Love that episode !

What lines specifically? I didn't hear any lines other than him stating how he feels about her.
There's no directness like that from Peter. IMO he's the one with lines but they don't match his actions.

The I'm falling in love line' at the first 1-1 date is a bit too much! There is no depth in their conversation imo. He really tells her what she wants to hear, imo. I mean everything was in surface, imo. The dude talked about HTD, MTP, everything looks planned and calculated. That is jmo of course Smiley Plus Rachel looked a bit skeptic too .

My SC

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 6-27-211
http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/vidto.me/15225489

She said that she was easy to read!

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:11 pm

Didn't Bryan also talk about how he was in a 4 year relationship before this, and basically said he was afraid of commitment or something? She was saying, that he seems too good to be true and what could be wrong with him. And I was thinking....THAT RIGHT THERE is what's wrong with him. At 35 he ended his 4 year relationship because he was afraid of commitment or whatever he said. Who's to say he is different 2 years later? Yea I guess it's possible that was the wrong girl, and Rachel is the right ONE. But it's also possible that he could be still afraid of commitment and that is why he's 37 and single. All jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:12 pm

Bryan dresses just fine going by how Rachel has given him the FIR, first kiss (and second - going back for seconds like she said), GDR, episode 5 single date, and Rach talked about how Bryan is "devastatingly handsome, such a catch, and amazing" (her own words). So I hardly think how Bryan dresses matters and for all I know Rach may like how he dresses.

That said, even though I like a well dressed guy I think what's most important is not the clothes a guy wears but whether he can wear his heart on his sleeve and be vulnerable and open and focused on the lead. And according to people that know Bryan and what I've seen on the show so far, Bryan is someone who wears his heart on his sleeve ad seems to care more about that than style or clothes. That's what matters most imo that Bryan can be a man who makes Rach feel really really loved like she said her man makes her feel  :yes:

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:19 pm

quietpal wrote:What does it matter how Bryan dresses? He was wearing casual everyday clothes. It amazes me that despite all that went down this episode, talk about his wardrobe has grown legs. laugh out loud
It doesn't matter or mean anything, but I did point out from the pic yesterday that his outfit was ugly af. It's 2017 not 2007, if that's his wardrobe of casual everyday clothes it needs an upgrade. Personally, whoever I'm dating gotta match my fly. Even casual outfits should have a little swag. Luckily Rachel's outfit was equally as tragic IMO so they matched Smiley

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:
quietpal wrote:What does it matter how Bryan dresses? He was wearing casual everyday clothes. It amazes me that despite all that went down this episode, talk about his wardrobe has grown legs. laugh out loud
It doesn't matter or mean anything, but I did point out from the pic yesterday that his outfit was ugly af. It's 2017 not 2007, if that's his wardrobe of casual everyday clothes it needs an upgrade. Personally, whoever I'm dating gotta match my fly. Even casual outfits should have a little swag. Luckily Rachel's outfit was equally as tragic IMO so they matched Smiley

Exactly. She looked frumpy and actually normal ( Embarressed! like a normal girl out)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I keep saying that to my DH when we go out, even for a coffee hahaha laugh out loud

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01