SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nationalroséday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:16 pm

@Cila51290 Yeah...for someone who is perhaps a F2 , he seems like he is a pretty good place. And even if he isn't , he's not letting it show at least when it comes to right now. To be honest, at this point I just want the guy to be happy. I'm glad he has his family and friends around him.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

nationalroséday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:16 pm

@Cila51290 Is there a photo with is family from last night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:22 pm

@reason I'm just talking about the one he posted with the two girls that I assume are family. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:
mari wrote:Rachel looks like she has heart anime-sparkly eyes when she looks at Peter in a Barkfest pic that's on pg.6 of a Heavy.com article.

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2017/05/peter-kraus-the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-fiance-who-is-dog-copper-engaged/6/amp/

Rachel doesn't know what it means to play it cool when it comes to Peter laugh out loud

She stands completely open to him. She is not placing any barriers between them. Look at that smile. I think the the crew saw she was falling for him before Rachel truly understood. Looking forward to watching their love story or attest what the shows producers let us see because I think he had her at Hello.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:43 pm

@Cila51290 yup assertive Peter. LOL. You can even see Rachel's reaction to that, she looked pleasantly surprised and got into it right away, you know our girl and how she likes the take over move. I bet if Peter did that night one he would've gotten the FIR.
Did you see Peter's comfort level with that dance?? Gosh! He was just going at it all fluid and all. This guy keeps on surprising me

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:49 pm

My SC
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVNsDzbghJQ/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:11 pm

Hmmm coincidence or complete rebel wilding out by these two? did anyone else catch that Peter and Rachel both tagged drinks in their latest instagram posts

#whysalltherumgone Peter
#nationalroséday Rachel

Hint hint

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:13 pm

@ChocfromWisconsin laugh out loud good catch, I also pointed it out in the GD thread. IMO, they're teasing each other.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:29 pm

I think the biggest tease thus far is when she returned and posted that pic with her trainer and said "favorite personal trainer." I always thought that was teasing Peter (in a good way) and if she had just dumped him she might not have said that. That's one of the early clues that made me think he really was chosen.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:43 pm

SeekAny wrote:I think the biggest tease thus far is when she returned and posted that pic with her trainer and said "favorite personal trainer." I always thought that was teasing Peter and if she had just dumped him she might not have said that.

I haven't heard that before, yeah, that's odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:46 pm

@SeekAny That would be very hurtful if that was directed as a shout to him if he did not win her heart, I am still keeping a positive spirit though laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly