SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 pm

reason wrote:@SeekAny That would be very hurtful if that was directed as a shout to him. IMHO
If he is F1, I could see her teasing him with it. I actually thought that when I first saw that post.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:50 pm

moviechicka wrote:
reason wrote:@SeekAny That would be very hurtful if that was directed as a shout to him. IMHO
If he is F1, I could see her teasing him with it. I actually thought that when I first saw that post.

I think reason means, if she didn't pick him, then that would be a hurtful thing to say. I also on first look thought it was a shoutout to Peter.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Me too. It's still one of the reasons I think it's Peter. That and her mentioning giving the homeless man a sandwich. His social media seemed overly active this weekend, almost like he was trying to make a point he was home. Interested to see what happens next weekend.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:55 pm

At this point I don't even know who I think the F1 is anymore. dizzy Congrats to whichever guy. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:56 pm

@bluwavz Seriously! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I change my mind every day on who the lucky guy is. Can someone pm when they find concrete evidence for the winner? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
moviechicka wrote:

I think reason means, if she didn't pick him, then that would be a hurtful thing to say. I also on first look thought it was a shoutout to Peter.
Ah...gotcha.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Mentioning the sandwich, I would love to know when he told her about the homeless man.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:23 pm

reason wrote:@SeekAny That would be very hurtful if that was directed as a shout to him if he did not win her heart, I am still keeping a positive spirit though laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. IMHO

Yes I thought the same thing as you @reason considering Eric is also a personal trainer. I hope if she didn't pick Peter that she doesn't need to continually boost her F1 because he is insecure by putting the others down. Ah well, keeping an open mind and positivity.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:31 pm

A1day1 wrote:@bluwavz Seriously! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I change my mind every day on who the lucky guy is. Can someone pm when they find concrete evidence for the winner? laugh out loud

^^^ same. PM me too pls lolol

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:52 pm

Rachel's bae looking good imo giggling :gotcha: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 3 Img_0713
https://instagram.com/p/BVNsDzbghJQ/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:56 pm

Peter literally has 3 shirts the white one with the pocket, the grey one with the pocket, and the denim button up!!! Lol oh yea and J.Toor suits! Ha ha I love it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

ElonM wrote:Mentioning the sandwich, I would love to know when he told her about the homeless man.

He didn't tell her. He snuck off. Nobody knew where he was for a moment then they found him giving a homeless man a sandwich.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly