SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Since we haven't been given much of anything for some time now, this is something that I would like other perspectives on.

In this interview at around the 1:20 mark, Rachel says she chose the one that loves her most and then jokes that she is just kidding.  Then goes on to say the one she chose really, really loves her.  I have heard her say that in other interviews.  It seems that Rachel really wants people to know that this is not a one sided thing.  Do you think that clip of Peter in the recently released overview of the her guys is showing that Peter is looking for his special someone.  I know it could point towards the next B too.  But it makes me go hmmmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inXqgVuAdNU

Another thing is that Rachel has said in many interviews that you won't be able to tell who it is at first.  That it is a late bloomer and that you will see her struggle with it, going back and forth.  In the local TV clip of their 1-1, Peter talks about being surprised at developing a connection with Rachel so quickly and wasn't expecting it to happen that fast.  He seems to have come in very much a skeptic.  Is it possible that he held back in the process and wasn't putting it all out there, so she was unsure of his actual feelings.  That goes along with her set up to their nighttime date, saying she couldn't give him the rose until she knew how he felt about her.  Also, ChrisH said that she almost lost her chance at love by trying to control everything and that the reason that it finally worked was because she let go and just let things happen.  Peter seemed very much the skeptic and not one to rush out there with words of love and forever afters just to "win".  Any thoughts on this?

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:You know for someone who has come across a bit reserved so far , Peter sure seems to have a lot of swagger!  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 1f60b  And with him , it's kind of effortless!  ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 1f600  

I think that is what I like as well...even more than the fact that he is so my type. Even if he came to the show in pursuit of more than just love, he is not OTT with it. He seems to have a dry sense of humour and an easy charm. He doesn't overwhelm me...and I mean that in a good way. I have always preferred the quieter ones, rather than those that try to smother or overwhelm me with their charms. If they are in my face with how enamoured they are, I always wonder why. Maybe I was born cynical. Either way, I like what I am seeing of him and am happy which ever way it works out for him. If he is F1 and he is happy, good for him. If he is not the winner, then hopefully he will be the next lead and even better for me!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Peter just liked this
ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Img_0715
https://instagram.com/p/BVXGYsGgJB3/
He responded too
ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Img_0716

Last edited by truelovealways on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:55 pm

@Sprite His charm is pretty effortless and it's one of the most appealing things about him. The guy doesn't get enough credit when it comes to his sense of humor. Of course we have only seen a glimpse of his personality so far but I'm just going by whatever little one has seen on social media as well. I stated this awhile ago as well that for someone for whom the the term boring has been used quite a bit , Peter seems darn intriguing to me at least. And I feel like that has to do with the fact that he ain't so in your face. He is understated which makes him more interesting to me at least.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:45 pm

One of the things I admire most about Peter is he doesn't smother Rachel with syrupy in her face cheesy rhetoric. That's the stuff that annoys me to no end.  I find him to be the most charming , and sexy in his eye to eye contact with her. I think his eyes are breath taking which would make me melt. I know I would be reduced to a babbling brook if I was her. giggling  I wish I knew the real story with them because the mystery is driving me crazy . I find myself checking  here all day long just in case you amazing super sleuthers found something good to report. You're the best at what you do ..

Last edited by Judiful on Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:46 pm

@moonchild I found myself nodding throughout as I read your comment. I have felt for a while now that if Peter is F1, that is his story line.  Will he get it together enough throughout the course of the season to finally bare everything and let Rachel know how he feels about her? Possibly while sitting in the snow on a glacier in the Alps?

@Sprite, ITA. I generally prefer the more understated types. Give me "strong and silent" all day.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:04 pm

Judiful wrote:One of the things I admire most about Peter is he doesn't smother Rachel with syrupy in her face cheesy rhetoric. That's the stuff that annoys me to no end.  I find him to be the most charming , and sexy in his eye to eye contact with her. I think his eyes are breath taking which would make me melt. I know I would be reduced to a babbling brook if I was hergiggling  I wish I knew the real story with them because the mystery is driving me crazy . I find myself checking  here all day long just in case you amazing super sleuthers found something good to report. You're the best at what you do ..

The bold made me smile because Rachel was actualy babbling at some point on their date :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew&t=8s

At .50 seconds giggling So cute!

#TeamPeter ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 1f495
#TeamRachel ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:18 pm

I love Peter's sense of humor and playfulness. Always makes me smile.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:39 pm

is he considered a slow burner because his actions and feelings towards Rachel was not that obvious apparently to some who said he was not into her during their 1st date. Or his competition who supposedly shows a connection with Rachel later on in the future episodes? I just think it is funny how in the beginning the news of who was F1 (being Peter) suddenly changed according to RS and that put many to a state of confusion. The question is. Is this a diliberate diversion? now having the producers laughing that its going the way they wanted, or someone fed up with all the Peter love from the news of him being F1 that they wanted to put the story straight?
Lots of questions from an enquiring mind. These poor contestants who either think it was a once in a life time experience or an experience they don't want to remember, but can't say in public for some reason.  
The storylines on the drama's are getting boring.  It would be interesting how they potray Peter. He seems to be on most of the group dates which i find odd after being the first 1 on 1 date. Thats got to be saying something there?

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:48 pm

If I am reading the filming schedule correctly, he has a date every week. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

that would be soooo funny if Dean was F1 all along...Dean on TeamPeter someone mentioned it earlier on

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 pm

@coconutgurl The term slow burn was used by the interviewer and Rachel just went with it. You could tell she wanted to clarify that it wasn't exactly the right way to say it, but realized saying anything more would give too much away. JMO If Peter is F1, we know there needs to be an obstacle to overcome..

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 29 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly