SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 am

Is it me or does that dog not look like a baby? He has mentioned having a pet in FB before.

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 am

moviechicka wrote:Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 47 DBrz_UwUAAIkLfu
Source

We need a little sunshine in here because everyone is a little down.
Omg my heart hurts sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 am

Why does it have to be a baby?  Dogs of all ages need rescuing and adopting.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bmegblack Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 am

I'm with some of the posters who think that the SHV could've been last week and still with Peter.  I don't know about anyone else, but I found it weird that he posted a video on his IG just about everyday when he normally doesn't do that.  I actually thought he was overcompensating for something, like he was trying to hide something.  Also, I did think the girl who was laughing in his IG video (where his friend was water skiing) sounded like Rachel.  Also, they are still posting or liking comments around the same time even after the second spoiler.  That is not a coincidence imo.  Idk, I'm not giving up yet.

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:41 am

So that dog is indeed his I guess. Not that I wasn't convinced already that he's F2 after the second spoiler came out but I feel like we are getting signs almost every other day that further corroborate that.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:39 am

Posting things around the same time has always been a big clue for past leads and their F1's, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 am

Is anyone else a bit surprised that he hasn't yet posted about his dog on instagram. That's usually the kind of thing you share as soon as you get one I feel. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:46 am

OMbachelorettegoddesses I wake up to 10 sweet pages of pachel material this morning. Can't take this laugh out loud. Now gotta go back to page 36 to start squeezing all this amazing pachel goodness laugh out loud.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:48 am

Ok I have a question for everyone? Did Peter post an Insta story on 23/24 May or where there sightings of him from others. Also did Rachel Post an Insta story or snapchat when she was with Whitney and the others wTching the premier? Thanks

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 am

@gramercypark10 Peter was mostly MIA from May 23- 29th.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:08 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@gramercypark10 Peter was mostly MIA from May 23- 29th.

Ok I know he didn't show for the premier party in Madison as someone asked on Insta where he was and he apologised for not being there. But he had a 5.30 class on the 24 May. Is this the day someone spotted him at the airport? And second question I know Whitney and the girls posted a pic on the 24 that they had watched the show together but it's the same pic so wondering if they had an Insta story that night? Does anyone know?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am

@bachfan05 if that's the case Peter is F1 they are beyond in sync it's crazy! IMO

@chocolatebrownies I agree. I want to know about this dog, it's age and when it was gotten. I'm hoping he got a dog for Cooper since he'll be taking up most of his mom's time. If not then he got a dog to get ready for the next Bachelor. IMO.

IMO since he's been back he's been happy. I'm assuming JMO only three reasons why: he's F1 and found his girl, he already meet someone else, he was asked and accepted to become TNB. I'm hoping for the first one obviously. Since its June 17th the show ended filming about a month? (CMIIW). So if TNB is from Rachel's season he supposedly would've already been asked like Rachel was in November 2016. I still him to not be TNB if he's F2

Does Peter or Rachel have s SC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly