Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ElonM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:53 pm

Jmack wrote:@reason "thunder" by imagine dragon

He looked so happy in that IG story to that song. His smile was lit!
avatar
ElonM

Posts : 4355
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:54 pm

The song featured on Peters insta story

Lyrics
I guess you heard I was pedal to the metal on a downhill slide
Girl, you know those rumors get to flyin’ in a town that size
No, I didn’t feel a thing when you threw that ring and slammed the door
If you wanna know the truth
You gotta go straight to the source

Ask any ol’ barstool in this town
Ask my new found party crowd
Sure I take more jack in my coke now
A little more high in my smoke now
Sure I stay ‘til they’re all long gone
And I take the long way home
But I ain’t sittin’ ‘round
Tryin’ to drown the thought of you
Ask any ol’ barstool

I can finally stretch out in our king size bed
If I make it that far
But fillin’ in all these blanks you left isn’t all that hard
No, I ain’t wonderin’ where you been
Or who you been with
I guess you didn’t hurt me half as bad as you think you did
Ask any ol’ barstool in this town
Ask my new found party crowd
Sure I take more jack in my coke now
A little more high in my smoke now
Sure I stay ‘til they’re all long gone
And I take the long way home
But I ain’t sittin’ ‘round
Tryin’ to drown the thought of you
Ask any ol’ barstool

Yeah, you think i’m down and out hidin’ out, hell-bent crazy
But that ain’t me, baby

Ask any ol’ barstool in this town
Ask my new found party crowd
Sure I take more jack in my coke now
But i’m a long way from broke now
Sure I stay ‘til they’re all long gone
And I take the long way home
But I ain’t sittin’ ‘round
Tryin’ to drown the thought of you
Ask any ol’ barstool
Ask any ol’ barstool

I guess you heard I was pedal to the metal on a downhill slide

https://play.google.com/music/preview/Twqudkmjwqdodpmukaqosqlwelm?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-lyrics

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by TLTF on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:56 pm

Also I'm thinking ! It is totally ok to promote the show but would you post a picture of an "ex" on your social media with the legend "birthday of a lifetime" ? I mean, I can understand the Ellen post but the post with him and Rachel, if he's not F1 (and he could be, I would be "fine" with it sad ) it is really odd. jmo
avatar
TLTF

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2017-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Cila51290 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:58 pm

@TLTF Funny you say that because his caption had "Birthday" when the average viewer wouldn't even know it was his birthday during the date because it was never mentioned. I think he clearly made that post personal.
avatar
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2189
Join date : 2016-03-04
Age : 27
Location : Sunnyside

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:59 pm

@Cila51290 wrote:@TLTF Funny you say that because his caption had "Birthday" when the viewer wouldn't even know it was his birthday during the date because it was never mentioned. I think he clearly made that post personal.
Yea I remember when he posted that his comments were full of "omg it was your birthday " laugh out loud

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Cila51290 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:00 pm

truelovealways wrote:
@Cila51290 wrote:@TLTF Funny you say that because his caption had "Birthday" when the viewer wouldn't even know it was his birthday during the date because it was never mentioned. I think he clearly made that post personal.
Yea I remember when he posted that his comments were full of "omg it was your birthday " laugh out loud

Yup then add lifetime and it's a sealed deal for me. Hugesmile
avatar
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2189
Join date : 2016-03-04
Age : 27
Location : Sunnyside

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by TLTF on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:01 pm

@Cila51290 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
@Cila51290 wrote:@TLTF Funny you say that because his caption had "Birthday" when the viewer wouldn't even know it was his birthday during the date because it was never mentioned. I think he clearly made that post personal.
Yea I remember when he posted that his comments were full of "omg it was your birthday " laugh out loud

Yup then add lifetime and it's a sealed deal for me. Hugesmile

Yes, LIFETIME. And not juste "great birthday" And it was not just a picture of fireworks. It was him and Rachel. But hey, if he's not F1, he is in anyway bitter Smiley
avatar
TLTF

Posts : 1422
Join date : 2017-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by gramercypark10 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:02 pm

Does anyone know when that was taped? Do we have a filming schedule somewhere?

gramercypark10

Posts : 325
Join date : 2016-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by nutty1 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:02 pm

I apologize in advance, as I am sure this has been discussed. I was away for a week and returned home late last night. I am shocked at RS's latest reveal.
I saw the Peter HTD ring picture and her showing her gold band to Mario Lopez. Has there been a close up picture of the HTD ring, and has it been determined if it looks like the ring Rachel is currently wearing?? Thanks so much!
avatar
nutty1

Posts : 17478
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 pm

I wonder if the leads ever come back and find out who these people really are and wish they could change their F1! Because honestly if I got back and uncovered some of this crap I would be sliding in some DM's!!! IMO


Last edited by Jmack on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ReneeM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm

@nutty1 The ring on the HTD pic looks thicker than the one rachel's wearing. It's similar in that it's a plain gold band. We saw them shopping trying on rings, but we don't know which one they actually bought.

@gramercypark10 filming schedule's here
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 3370
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ElonM on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Jmack wrote:I wonder if the leads ever come back and find out who these people are and wish they could change their F1! Because honestly if I got back and uncovered some of this crap I would be sliding in some DM's!!! IMO

cantstopl cantstopl @Jmack I feel you.
avatar
ElonM

Posts : 4355
Join date : 2012-07-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum