SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by rapfaebae22 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:13 pm

moviechicka wrote:I would be more concerned about the song if this wasn't the same guy going around liking comments about how good he is with Rachel and deleting negative comments about her. IMO He doesn't really seem heartbroken or petty.

Idk if I missed something but when did he delete negative comments about Rachel?

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 pm

Interesting lyrics to that song.  

With Peters SM activity almost seems very deliberate, in your face kind of....  I'M HOME.  (does anyone remember Chris S passing out roses)

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:@nutty1 The ring on the HTD pic looks thicker than the one rachel's wearing. It's similar in that it's a plain gold band. We saw them shopping trying on rings, but we don't know which one they actually bought.

@gramercypark10 filming schedule's here

Thanks yes

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 pm

@rapfaebae22 Someone made some pretty negative comments about Rachel and how he was too good for her a few weeks ago on his Instagram and he deleted it.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:21 pm

@moviechicka awww <3 <3 the more i find out about him the more i fall in love with him. hopefully rachel experienced the same thing and ended up with him!

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:22 pm

So Rachel just followed bachelorusa on insta and although they are very pro Rachel they are also very pro Peter ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:23 pm

truelovealways wrote:So Rachel just followed bachelorusa on insta and although they are very pro Rachel they are also very pro Peter ;)

Saw some comments from them on Peter's pics from his IG. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 pm

truelovealways wrote:So Rachel just followed bachelorusa on insta and although they are very pro Rachel they are also very pro Peter ;)

Yup. They also haven't posted pics with her and any other guy so far this season. That might change as the season goes on, but at this point when she followed them, Rachel/Peter are the only couple pics they've posted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Max64 wrote:Interesting lyrics to that song.  

With Peters SM activity almost seems very deliberate, in your face kind of....  I'M HOME.  (does anyone remember Chris S passing out roses)

That was epic! :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Ok I sleuthed the other day 19 March is in fact his brithday so I'm wondering if Rachel specifically wanted his 1on1 for his birthday for the fireworks. Wondering if his first date would have been on a later Ep if it wasn't his birthday? Too many questions

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:29 pm

TLTF wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:
Yea I remember when he posted that his comments were full of "omg it was your birthday " laugh out loud

Yup then add lifetime and it's a sealed deal for me. Hugesmile

Yes, LIFETIME. And not juste "great birthday" And it was not just a picture of fireworks. It was him and Rachel. But hey, if he's not F1, he is in anyway bitter Smiley

I can't imagine with his sm activity and how Rachel talked about him in her interview with the Wisconsin news that he's not F1, nevermind what my eyes have seen on tv and the types of people they seem to be Smiley . But if he's not, they sure seem to feel fondly and non-bitter towards each other post show as you said, I agree. IMO. But I still think that's due to them currently being madly in love with each other giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Max64 wrote:Interesting lyrics to that song.  

It is. The former public defender in me almost thinks the alibi is too clean. Like he's desperately trying to make sure that we don't see something he's trying to hide. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly