SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:20 pm

which one is she?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Dee80 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:21 pm

@emusha The one in the pink

Dee80

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:29 pm

IMO, maybe one of the reasons he wants to leave Madison, running into ex's within the same circle, not that they can not be friends or civil with each other.

Sometimes when starting a new relationship it's best without bumping into ghosts from ex-girlfriend/boyfriend past. Especially if your from a small town. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Agreed @Topazgold. I am not surprised his ex is coming out of the woodwork now that P has a bit of famedom.

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by julychild Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:49 pm

adf23 wrote:Agreed @Topazgold.  I am not surprised his ex is coming out of the woodwork now that P has a bit of famedom.

Awww, I don't know, @adf23. I don't see her as doing anything like that. Check her IG, the poor girl has always been in that Kamps/Cyc fitness circle. It's not her fault Peter is now known and has brought some attention to her as a result. On the bright side, I think they've both shown their level of maturity by being able to be, at least, civil, even if they aren't friends.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:00 pm

I agree. Probably very good friends after all this time and that's it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 pm

@emusha @moviechicka @dartbachfan27 Hiiii laugh out loud. @Max64 @topazgold @Dee80 oh okay I see. Not quite familiar with Madison been easy to run into others. That put some calm in my pachel heart.

@GuardianAngel it can be such a rollercoaster ride at times but right on with keeping it positive +++ laugh out loud.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:10 pm

julychild wrote:
adf23 wrote:Agreed @Topazgold.  I am not surprised his ex is coming out of the woodwork now that P has a bit of famedom.

Awww, I don't know, @adf23. I don't see her as doing anything like that. Check her IG, the poor girl has always been in that Kamps/Cyc fitness circle. It's not her fault Peter is now known and has brought some attention to her as a result. On the bright side, I think they've both shown their level of maturity by being able to be, at least, civil, even if they aren't friends.

LOL!!!! I didn't mean it how it probably came across. I just meant, I wouldn't be surprised if she or any other ex started floating back around, even if just to find out some scoop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Lmao at his texas Ranger's cap... Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 72 1f602

I'm happy my suspicions and sleuthing have proved me right.

Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Ringgate, Toygate and now Capgate. Let's say my #pachel ship is sailing smoothly these days. JMO

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:23 pm

so I have been away for a while and it seems like I have a lot of catching up to do. last I heard was reality Steve switched his pick from Peter to Bryan. is there now info that he was wrong yet again?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:so I have been away for a while and it seems like I have a lot of catching up to do. last I heard was reality Steve switched his pick from Peter to Bryan. is there now info that he was wrong yet again?
Nothing concrete. Still sleuthing, more possible clues is all.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly