SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Bee Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:57 am

They look so good. I love the way Peter puts together an outfit whipped awwww eyedrool

Bee

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 am

ReneeM wrote:
ElonM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@ElonM where's the video those pics are from?

Here you go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51_y7jYr18
TY!
s

I think Peter is very funny. Love watching him

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:50 am

That hug from the handball clip almost looks like he's about to lift her from the floor.

They are so cute

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:16 pm

ElonM wrote:From the upcoming episode 5 handball group date.
Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 DDDE2KKXkAMU_AG

Source

She is looking at him the way TOG looks at her, LOL!!.......IMHO

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Since his thread is locked I thought I'd post this here. Peter is expanding his business even further by partnering with this lady to offer new services through Worth. Good for him.

https://instagram.com/p/BVu_QrjBEkD/

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 87b72b10 Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 86669110 Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Since his thread is locked I thought I'd post this here. Peter is expanding his business even further by partnering with this lady to offer new services through Worth. Good for him.

Interesting. I believe those are services Peter offered before, but I don't think Cody was the nutritionist. Cody's a trainer and minored in nutrition, but I don't think that is his focus. Peter is. Could be setting up to make sure the team still has everything in place in Madison if he needs to move. IMO

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Since his thread is locked I thought I'd post this here. Peter is expanding his business even further by partnering with this lady to offer new services through Worth. Good for him.

I said good for him too! No matter what the outcome of the show is, take advantages of every opportunity that comes your way, Peter!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:16 pm

I hope they do well. Good for them!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:06 pm

That's awesome! Really loving all the things he's doing post show.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 am

IMO Ps sm has been spot on. IMO his activities have proven him to be an astute business man and more importantly a loyal family member and friend. IMO him liking comments, and at times deleting negativity, that align with his moral fibre is Admirable. IMO he is not thin skinned but passionate in his beliefs and defending them. IMO he his the better person for not following certain house mates that don't meet his code. IMO he has strong beliefs and is prepared to defend them - which is exactly like R. IMO certain likes also indicate he is happy to make fun of himself and go with the flow. I obviously don't know him but from sm I like him and think R would be lucky to have him as F1. IMO He is happy, healthy and positive. Great role model. Now I will get off my soap box. All my opinions and thoughts and just hope people understand what I'm trying to convey.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:02 am

Sorry don't know how to correct - meant to type astute business man.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:13 am

@Loulou Of course we understand. yes astute has been corrected.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly