SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:05 am

iamreal2u wrote:Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 79 Screen10

my screen cap

p.s.  I wonder why they showed such a strong connection with Peter on the night of TOG 1on1?  

I actually thought the same thing. This is my first, and probably last, season of watching, but is this a usual occurrence? I think the producers and editors are doing a great job of cutting these scenes to play into the whole theme of Rachel saying "you'll think you know, but you have no idea." Last night's edit played into RS's second spoiler, which ironically plays into the misdirection theory, IMO. I actually don't mind TOG, but as a guy, I relate more toward Peter's approach to the whole situation in general--I would most likely not do well with the expedited timeline and be a bit awkward with the cameras. (I do the same damn thing with my crossed arms and touching my chin when I'm speaking to unfamiliar folks during work meetings/conferences. I'm aware of it and it bugs the living piss out of me.) Again, they're editing this very well to not make it clear who the frontrunner is, IMO.

One of the things that I love is the fact that Rachel isn't just an attorney, she's a trial attorney. (One of the main reasons I'm watching this season since I'm in that industry, aside from being a MOC.) I emphasize this fact because she's gone through the voir dire (jury selection) process, thus she has probably worked with jury consultants to pick up/read people's body language, speech, mannerisms and the like. Due to this fact, I think she's better equipped than previous bachelorettes (heck, probably bachelors, too) to read the guys well. IMO, she'll definitely use this when it's down to the F2, so it'll be interesting to see where she lands.

Also, as for Rachel's recent workout video, I agree that this is most likely just a coincidence re the music, IMO. I actually caught the connection immediately, but the fact that it seems to be produced by that trainer's production team (dude is legit with all the NFL players with whom his works!) leads me to believe that Rachel didn't have any weigh-in. Wouldn't mind if I was wrong, though!

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:10 am

@ReneeM, you should get your own show with commentary, cause you're cracking me up with all the hot tub GIF commentary. I'm never on Twitter, but I would hop on if you live Tweeted.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 am

This scene is legit soft core at this point laugh out loud I love their chemistry!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:18 am

@ReneeM I was just about to say I had better see some gifs when I check in on my break today but they're up before I even head out the door laugh out loud. That was one sexy scene. Peter was stiff alright. cheeky

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:19 am

Umm..from looking at those screen caps I do believe that F1-**A**- may just be an undercover baddie.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am

iamreal2u wrote:Umm..from looking at those screen caps I do believe that F1-**A**- may just be an undercover baddie.

uh?? can you clarify please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:27 am

sophienette wrote:@lexforlife yep! End of GD with TOG GDR, 1-1 for J being sent home, no cocktail party, RC (all from what should have been EP4 without the TBC) then Ep5 with TOG 1-1 date, GD handball with Peter's make out session in the bath tub, GDR to W and start on 2-1 of hell.

and if I may say, one of the best episodes in a long time, if you skip most of J's 1-1 (although Rachel's BL was hilarious and cringy)
Isn't that backwards? Did Lee and Kenny make it overseas?I  know this fan pafe, sorry for the OT question

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:29 am

lexforlife wrote:
sophienette wrote:@lexforlife yep! End of GD with TOG GDR, 1-1 for J being sent home, no cocktail party, RC (all from what should have been EP4 without the TBC) then Ep5 with TOG 1-1 date, GD handball with Peter's make out session in the bath tub, GDR to W and start on 2-1 of hell.

and if I may say, one of the best episodes in a long time, if you skip most of J's 1-1 (although Rachel's BL was hilarious and cringy)
Isn't that backwards? Did Lee and Kenny make it overseas?I  know this fan pafe, sorry for the OT question

Yes they made it overseas.  Sophie's summary is correct they left off in the middle of the 2:1.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:31 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

Yes they made it overseas.  Sophie's summary is clothes left off in the middle of the 2:1.

What??? LOL Love this typo... got a flash of Rachel naked between big Kenny and Snaky lee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am

sophienette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
lexforlife wrote:

Yes they made it overseas.  Sophie's summary is clothes left off in the middle of the 2:1.

What??? LOL Love this typo... got a flash of Rachel naked between big Kenny and Snaky lee!

Embarassed rofl Haha! Gotta love autocorrect

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 am

sophienette wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Umm..from looking at those screen caps I do believe that F1-**A**- may just be an undercover baddie.

uh?? can you clarify please?

Meaning he is not out there with slick lines and whats not but he puts his moves on and we're(i'm) left with jaw(s) hanging.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:47 am

I love these two. I just like the dynamic between them. I like Rachel's demeanor with Peter and I like the speed at which their relationship is moving. It's progressing but not super fast. A few things stood out to me 

- when he stood as she walked in the room and gave her his seat
- his perception about Lee
- how in tune he is with Rachel, and she pointed out how focused he is on her and she feels it
- when he says "we've got a lot of ground to cover" that's coming from a man who is thinking about this in the right way, who knows what the end game is and wants to know her by then
- when he returned from their "3 hours" and he simply sat down and minded his business 

He just seems like a good guy and I'm loving these two together no matter what happens. I said it earlier but Peter is definitely someone who occupied space in Rachel's mind and heart throughout this process. Hopefully still does today.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly