SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:26 am

@iamreal2u thanks! IA and I suck at reading between the lines

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:28 am

@SeekAny very good points! I noticed he mentionned he notices who she looks at and how, the eye contact, and she asked him not to share her secret with the others... so looking where she looks = give away... :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:32 am

I  like their relationship best too. I don't care how it ends, I am enjoying their journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 am

I also thought it was nice when she pointed out that when he looks/focuses at her she feels it within, which IMO could add to that something unexplainable and different that she is looking for in the F1.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:51 am

I'm surprised people didn't get it that she had to be on top ( not beign the aggressor), because of her hair. Hello, it can't get wet!

Try taming a full head wet weave and see how long it takes!

Last edited by julychild on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:58 am

I think I need a cold shower after viewing that scene again.

IMO that's one of the best hot tub/pool/water scenes this show has had. (I won't say the best just because a few others have my heart for romantic reasons.)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 80 87b72b10 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 80 86669110 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:14 am

OMG @Renee everyone on my train thought I was a loon for laughing so much by myself.

Thanks for the demonstration on how to not look interested in another human being! cantstopl

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:23 am

I love Peter and would be sad if he does not win, but everything in life happens for a reason. I see a man who is self aware about what is going on around him, is into her but cautious and still hanging in there. Last night the show was on fire, hot, sizzling hot. They always say the quite ones are the deadly ones. It just got more interesting to me but still will go along with what is shown. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:45 am

I still think Peter is F1 (jmo of course).  

*snip that evening we see Rachel and Peter talking alone, when SHE suggests getting in the hot tub, and we see what happens from there.ani

*snip I believe Peter will come through with the professions she needs to hear just in time.

*snip

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Peter fan posts only please :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:52 am

SeekAny wrote:I love these two. I just like the dynamic between them. I like Rachel's demeanor with Peter and I like the speed at which their relationship is moving. It's progressing but not super fast. A few things stood out to me 

- when he stood as she walked in the room and gave her his seat
- his perception about Lee
- how in tune he is with Rachel, and she pointed out how focused he is on her and she feels it
- when he says "we've got a lot of ground to cover" that's coming from a man who is thinking about this in the right way, who knows what the end game is and wants to know her by then
- when he returned from their "3 hours" and he simply sat down and minded his business 

He just seems like a good guy and I'm loving these two together no matter what happens. I said it earlier but Peter is definitely someone who occupied space in Rachel's mind and heart throughout this process. Hopefully still does today.
I agree Great post! He does seem like a good guy. He's given her his seat a few times.
-I like how he used not being the 'best player' on the court to his advantage, playful and flirty while blocking her-she wants to be wooed, he's doing that in a romantic way. Josiah mentioning Clark Kent-he really does kind of remind me of him. beatingheart
-He's spontaneous, wanting to go outside (more romantic setting)-then went with the flow when she suggested 'covering ground' in the hot tub...and boy howdy did they ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:08 am

adf I agree with your F1 analysis, Peter notices things and is very aware of what's going on around him. He sees 'somewhat' what's going on with the others and won't be sure she really wants 'him' in the end. Will he close up a bit because of it or go all in, not knowing if his heart will be broken in the process.

Rachel was smart not giving that rose to Peter after all the time they were away, the guys sure noticed-also that shows us right there part of Peter's character the way he didn't gloat over his time with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly