SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:50 pm

I would hope Peter don't become the bachelor. I love him to much to saddle him with the franchise again. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Yea I don't think he would do bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:01 pm

Evidence seems to be pointing to Bryan being F1 but I still think it's Peter. TPTB are messing with us by misleading. JMO but I'm sticking with it.Hugesmile

I really want it to be Peter so maybe I just see what points to that narrative. I'm probably the only one.....cantstopl

Last edited by Rolly on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:04 pm

I'm not sure whether this was posted earlier. I found this interview interesting. Rachel said she find that she run away from the guy that has it all together and runs towards the one that's most challenging. So which category do Peter and Bryan fall into? So based on the interview, Josiah was also a bit cocky.

'The Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay on dramatic moments, first impressions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEZ2vccOYas

Last edited by ElonM on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Haha yes, I am still team Peter but I am also team Rachel so whoever she chose is fine ! Smiley I just can't wait to watch the 4th episode and see her relationships with the guys unfold. Plus it looks like it's going to be a fun one to watch imo Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 pm

I personally prefer Peter, but I can also see the argument for Bryan. I think they have done a really good job so far of confusing us and if they deliberately set up the spoiler misinformation...kudos to them.

I still think it is too early in the season for me to decide who is F1. Bryan still hasn't had his first date yet and I can see pros and cons for both guys. Once the second round of 1:1 dates start, I will have better idea how her feelings have progressed and changed from the early part of the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Rachel is looking nice tonight !
So rachel resurfaced with Whitney. Whitney was casthma for paradises right? So there are bug chances that they were together in Mexico. Jmo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Screen15

Source : SC by me from instagram.com/therachlindsay story

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 pm

@rolly I'm right there with you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Rolly wrote:Evidence seems to be pointing to Bryan being F1 but I still think it's Peter. TPTB are messing with us by misleading. JMO but I'm sticking with it.Hugesmile

I really want it to be Peter so maybe I just see what points to that narrative. I'm probably the only one.....

You're not the only one, keep the faith!  Until I have concrete proof, I'm sticking with Peter as f1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 pm

TLTF wrote:Rachel is looking nice tonight !
So rachel resurfaced with Whitney. Whitney was casthma for paradises right? So there are bug chances that they were together in Mexico. Jmo

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Screen15

Source : SC by me from instagram.com/therachlindsay story

She looks so pretty :frommeto
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:22 pm

@Sprite I agree I think the 2nd 1on1 will be very telling.

@TLTF Rachel is looking good..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm

She looks so happy in Whitney's IG story. Her guy is doing a good job.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia