SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:25 am

TLTF wrote:KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Screen15
Source : SC by me from instagram.com/therachlindsay story

My good sis looks cute cute as h*ll KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f445 KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f525

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 am

Rachel looks gorgeous tonight and very happy and a lil saucy.   Wonder how her meet up w KD will go.   If Bryan is her F1, I hope there's a rekindling of old flames.   KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f4a5

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am

kokopolo wrote:Rachel looks gorgeous tonight and very happy and a lil saucy.   Wonder how her meet up w KD will go.   If Bryan is her F1, I hope there's a rekindling of old flames.   KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f4a5

I love that we're being real about it laugh out loud I concur! & If her F1 is Peter, just get bae an autograph. He loves Durant too Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:38 am

Rekindling of old flames would really really tick me off, just saying. Hugesmile I think Bryan is a sweetheart. Who ever the F1 is, they appear to be responsible for her looking great and to me that's all that matters with this show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:39 am

So since it appears she's going to the game I can start hoping for a rekindling between her and KD right?

(Only half kidding)

KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 87b72b10 KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 86669110 KevChel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am

If I had to make list of all the things I think about Bryan, it would take me a while to get to sweetheart laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am

umngirl wrote:So since it appears she's going to the game I can start hoping for a rekindling between her and KD right?

(Only half kidding)

#KevChel FTW!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 am

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:So since it appears she's going to the game I can start hoping for a rekindling between her and KD right?

(Only half kidding)

#KevChel FTW!

#KevChel.  rofl

That really would be the most dramatic season ever.  Imagine the ATFR!!

Last edited by kokopolo on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:47 am

Seems like Millsy was right on the money this time. cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 am

reason wrote:Seems like Millsy was right on the money this time. cantstopl cantstopl

Did he say it was the most dramatic season ever? Don't they say that every season and it ends up the same? Lol

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:54 am

Sorry, as long as Rachel's happy, then I don't care who the F1 is and would never wish a break up on her or any other lead from the franchise.  There have been plenty of seasons where I thought someone else was a better fit or option and knew it would more than likely not last, but I didn't wish the public break up and extra attention and criticism on them.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia