SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 am

Can someone explain why Rachel's not promoting the show on SM? Eric's promoting it on his Insta story. It's like everyone's given up quite frankly I'm not far behind tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 am

@gramercypark10 she still *might be at the wedding. Also she doesn't do much posting on SM anyways IMO.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10 she still night be at the wedding. Also she doesn't do much posting on SM anyways IMO

True but she posted pictures of the wedding so why not pics of the up coming Ep imo not that hard.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:24 am

I like the way she handling SM, not over the top obsessive in promoting the show. She doesn't seem to care about that stuff imo. She has never been big on SM since her stint on Nick's season. To be honest it's quite refreshing. 

She is seem to be interested in gushing over her fiancé in interviews which is fine with me.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:25 am

She posted another pic from the wedding. source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 am

@mysthelma I agree. Her and her alleged F2 especially Peter IMO, don't post much, especially referencing the show. It's slightly frustrating but also refreshing.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:28 am

mysthelma wrote:I like the way she handling SM, not over the top obsessive in promoting the show. She doesn't seem to care about that stuff imo. She has never been big on SM since her stint on Nick's season. To be honest it's quite refreshing. 

She is seem to be interested in gushing over her fiancé in interviews which is fine with me.

I get it but I feel like everyone including producers have dropped the ball this season for promotion.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 am

@gramercypark10 I agree with you there. I'm so confused as to why so little promotion. I wonder if anything has to do with the BIP scandal or the Lee scandal? IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10 I agree with you there. I'm so confused as to why so little promotion. I wonder if anything has to do with the BIP scandal or the Lee scandal? IMO

Can I just say out of everything the bachelor producers have done that was wrong, nothing compares to putting Lee into this season knowing very well he was a damn racist. You cannot tell me they didn't scroll through his twitter account and thought bonus. Imo they didn't expect it to come out so early, but what was more disgusting was they set Eric up to look like the angry black man, and I'm not ok with that at all tbh.   Even some of Chris Harrison's language when he was talking about the diversity of the contestants was cringeworthy which just goes to show, they really have no idea how to promote a racially diverse show imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:44 am

@gramercypark10 I'm totally with you there. I was hope they would edit out the Lee scenes however it seems like they're using it full force. Im hoping they don't try and paint the other black guys in the same light as Eric as they try to show with their promo and Kenny/Lee. I'm curious what Rachel's thoughts are.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 am

Great pic from Rachel's instagram. I didnt watch Nick's season so I don't know for sure who the other two women are but I know she has at least one married sister. Fill me in? Love the bride's look! I like the bridesmaid dress Rachel wore the other day better, that was gorgeous and can definitely be worn again without looking like a bridesmaid (big bonus).
https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Img_3012
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Img_3011
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:29 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10 I'm totally with you there. I was hope they would edit out the Lee scenes however it seems like they're using it full force. Im hoping they don't try and paint the other black guys in the same light as Eric as they try to show with their promo and Kenny/Lee. I'm curious what Rachel's thoughts are.

Now that I think about it, maybe that's why she's not promoting it.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia