Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Dessler on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:42 pm

@terabithia The women are her sisters. The bride is her older sister.
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm

@gramercypark10 wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10 she still night be at the wedding. Also she doesn't do much posting on SM anyways IMO

True but she posted pictures of the wedding so why not pics of the up coming Ep imo not that hard.

I don't find this to be Rachel's job. ABC and TPTB are paid to do this. That is who gets the big money. So maybe we should ask ourselves why they aren't doing more.
In the days before social media got nuts which were not so long ago---think even Emily Maynard, it was not expected that the cast had to drum up interest. I don't think it's their job. I think this should be the shows. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28593

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:20 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-suitor-accused-lying/story?id=47945994

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:43 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:Link to Rachel and Dean's 1-1 https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette/videos/10156339160867846/
They are really cute together... But more like in a brother-sister way. console

I love Rachel's laugh, by the way. How delightful!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 pm

@makeover they are cute but not in s sibling way IMO. I remember their kisses to know their connection. I see more of a flirty friend way than brother and sister IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:59 pm

@WhisperingLove You are right, flirty friends would be more accurate. It's just that the tone she uses when she talks to him reminds me of a big sister, in a way. But they do have good physical chemistry and she feels very comfortable being affectionate with him.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:04 pm

@makeover in this video I understand what you're saying I just still don't see it. More like a supportive girlfriend or friend. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 pm

MissSid wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-suitor-accused-lying/story?id=47945994

Bryan & Peter sitting together again (my bro theory lives) loll

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 am

@gisellexlopez wrote:
MissSid wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-suitor-accused-lying/story?id=47945994

Bryan & Peter sitting together again (my bro theory lives) loll

Bryan partially hidden by Peter is the one saying "Lee is pissing people off right now" right? (I suck at voices ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

@sophienette Dean's the one that said it
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:47 am

@ReneeM wrote:@sophienette Dean's the one that said it

Doh yes, we even see him say it! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:04 am

Based on TV Guide's episode guide, we won't see Jack's date until next week...

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-bachelorette/episodes/100447/

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum