SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by NuFan Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:07 pm

The spelling bee looks like it's going to be one of my favorite dates ever. cantstopl

Also very curious @sophienette. :yes:

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 pm

It was interesting to me because it seems like the reporter spotted something between them also the looks there were throwing each other lool. Cute.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:25 pm

@Carine Agreed. It's easy to pick up the chemistry between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:18 am

Looks like Bryan finally unfollowed both DeMario and Lee on IG...finally. Seemed a little odd that he would be if he is indeed F1 IMO.

Also, as expected, Dean's IG followers have shot up! He might actually overtake Peter pretty soon. & awww, in his latest posting he called Rachel the most amazing woman. Beautiful words to her Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 60 263a

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:18 am

So sweet. I agree, Rachel is AMAZING!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 60 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/deanie_babies/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:02 am

Dean is such a cutie, really sweet post I think they did develop a good friendship.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:35 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:Looks like Bryan finally unfollowed both DeMario and Lee on IG...finally. Seemed a little odd that he would be if he is indeed F1 IMO.

Also, as expected, Dean's IG followers have shot up! He might actually overtake Peter pretty soon. & awww, in his latest posting he called Rachel the most amazing woman. Beautiful words to her  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 60 263a

Haha, you think he read here? I almost have the feeling, but no proof, that Peter may too.
Hey Bryan hi hi Peter hi
Another week, another possible SHV? Let's watch the feet!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:41 am

@sdmom A season of first maybe there is none. laugh out loud JMHO and they are just playing with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:43 am

They're totally reading here imo. Hola boys! No way that's a coincidence imo. Glad Bryan is okay correcting his mistakes and basically admitting them by immediately unfollowing when it's pointed out. If nothing else, indicates to me that he can totally be the type of man who can be with a strong woman and let her be right too once in awhile laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

Did it ever occur that sm is being used by production for some of the cast accounts to keep us hopping. Example being this one like a post after that one likes a post. This one follow this cast until this episode then unfollow?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:Did it ever occur that sm is being used by production for some of the cast accounts to keep us hopping. Example being this one like a post after that one likes a post. This one follow this cast until this episode then unfollow?
Not me. So many of the seasons have been spoiled by sm and no one seems to care. Doubt they'd start now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Did it ever occur that sm is being used by production for some of the cast accounts to keep us hopping. Example being this one like a post after that one likes a post. This one follow this cast until this episode then unfollow?
Not me. So many of the seasons have been spoiled by sm and no one seems to care. Doubt they'd start now.

No one was handling Kaitlyns Sm by the looks of things

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia