SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by mindless Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:54 pm

lleyki wrote:Unpopular opinion but I hope that's the last of the clap-backs from her because she's starting to skirt dangerously close to Kaitlyn territory, in my opinion. Wasn't Rachel the one saying she didn't care what people on social media had to say because she didn't know them so what they thought meant nothing to her?

I understand why she responded to Leah because that tweet by Leah was completely tone deaf but I don't think this latest thing required a response. Not everyone will love her and sing her praises in their recap of the show. I like Rachel and I certainly understand why some are living for her zero f... responses but yeah, starting to get a little overly and unnecessarily confrontational, IMO.

IA. I don't mind the occasional reply when it's well deserved, like in Leah's case, but going after someone because of a snarky recap? It's just unnecessary. People are going to have opinions and they should feel free to express them on their own SM. If Rachel wants to police them then she's in for a loooong season. It just always makes me wonder how happy these people really are when they get all sensitive on SM. I hope this is not indicative of any trouble in paradise. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:56 pm

mindless wrote:
lleyki wrote:Unpopular opinion but I hope that's the last of the clap-backs from her because she's starting to skirt dangerously close to Kaitlyn territory, in my opinion. Wasn't Rachel the one saying she didn't care what people on social media had to say because she didn't know them so what they thought meant nothing to her?

I understand why she responded to Leah because that tweet by Leah was completely tone deaf but I don't think this latest thing required a response. Not everyone will love her and sing her praises in their recap of the show. I like Rachel and I certainly understand why some are living for her zero f... responses but yeah, starting to get a little overly and unnecessarily confrontational, IMO.

IA. I don't mind the occasional reply when it's well deserved, like in Leah's case, but going after someone because of a snarky recap? It's just unnecessary. People are going to have opinions and they should feel free to express them on their own SM. If Rachel wants to police them then she's in for a loooong season. It just always makes me wonder how happy these people really are when they get all sensitive on SM. I hope this is not indicative of any trouble in paradise. JMO.

I was okay with the Lea thing, I think she has gone a bit too far though. She's going after people who aren't even tagging her. Might be getting to her head a bit. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 pm

@GetUpGirl wait, she's liked a few of his pics? Interesting...As 
I only follow him on IG I didn't realize. Man, I can't believe how thirsty this Bach fam is!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't think it's indicative of any trouble in paradise, more a personality thing. Shawn and Kait are obviously very happy and solid and she's always responding to critics. My reading is that it's part of her thought that this is how cool, strong women act or whatever and Rach probs has a bit of that going on as well imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 am

This makes me wish that past leads (particularly female since they have it worse) would reach out In support.
Both our recent ones said they had a hard time and others have too.jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 am

nd4reality wrote:This makes me wish that past leads (particularly female since they have it worse) would reach out In support.
Iirc past female leads have had their baddies step up to the plate for them, I hope Rachel's BBB is doing the same for her. All imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:03 am

word @Ileyki, and only 4 episodes were shown, 8 more to go. There will be more criticisms going forward most especially if people don't like her F1. She needs to develop a thick skin otherwise the trolls will hound her relentlessly.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:05 am

The tweet Rachel was responding to was from a woman telling Rachel to #suckitup in regards to her stresses as being the first black bachelorette. The tweeter also happens to be black. I understand that Rachel can't respond to everything, and I know that Everyone won't like Rachel. But that tweet bothered me as well. Telling another black woman to get over the SAME struggles you deal with on a daily basis is insulting IMO. I know Rachel won't reply to everyone, but I'm honestly glad she responded to that one. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:06 am

8 more??? is that how many more epi's are left? :thud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:09 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:This makes me wish that past leads (particularly female since they have it worse) would reach out In support.
Iirc past female leads have had their baddies step up to the plate for them, I hope Rachel's BBB is doing the same for her. All imo.

The f1s cannot support their girl till the end no ?

I remember JP doing sn interview ( he and RyanP when Ash was having a bad time ) while that season was still airing supporting her but besides that I don't remember the guys (Chris Shawn Jordan) actually saying something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:11 am

A1day1 wrote:The tweet Rachel was responding to was from a woman telling Rachel to #suckitup in regards to her stresses as being the first black bachelorette. The tweeter also happens to be black. I understand that Rachel can't respond to everything, and I know that Everyone won't like Rachel. But that tweet bothered me as well. Telling another black woman to get over the SAME struggles you deal with on a daily basis is insulting IMO. I know Rachel won't reply to everyone, but I'm honestly glad she responded to that one. All JMO.

Sorry, but for me it has nothing to do with race. That woman has the right to voice her opinion just like anyone else in the media and SM. I'm not going to be kind to an Italian and rude to everyone else. You either realize that you signed on the dotted line and that includes negativity from everyone or you can sit there and fight off every single negative post and come across as a lunatic instead of a strong confident career oriented woman.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:13 am

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:

The f1s cannot support their girl till the end no ?

I remember JP doing sn interview ( he and RyanP when Ash was having a bad time ) while that season was still airing supporting her but besides that I don't remember the guys (Chris Shawn Jordan) actually saying something.
I meant privately Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia