SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:11 pm

@ReneeM Where was Peter June 3rd? This pic was posted on June 3rd, but it was from the night of June 2nd.

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:14 pm

@ReneeM once again I bowdown when it comes to these two....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:17 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@ReneeM Where was Peter June 3rd? This pic was posted on June 3rd, but it was from the night of June 2nd.

Wasn't he putting up a bouncy house that night? At least according to his videos on Instagram. We don't actually know when that video was shot. IMO

Last edited by moviechicka on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:18 pm

@GetUpGirl He was with Terry & his 'niece' all day IIRC. They were blowing up a bounce house for Terry's daughter in the nighttime.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 pm

@Seabear @Jmack I've already clarified that Iggy & Diggy spoke about making plans and I also mentioned at a later post that it is not confirmed but they spoke about how they have been in communications with him and have been discussing linking up. So what I clarified, at least in the later posts, was accurate insofar as it was addressing the fact that the men are making plans to link up this weekend. Something may come up, perhaps Peter will cancel on them last minute if he is indeed the F1 and this is a SHV weekend & the other guys aren't aware that he is F1, etc. So much can happen between now and this weekend but that's the extent to which the guys spoke about their weekend plans with Peter.

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:28 pm

@dartbachfan27 That is how I interpreted your info. Thanks! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:@adf23 No class the previous day (june 4th), but Rachel was out with a friend that day. It was noted at the time that the friend Rachel was with follows Peter. With no pic, it's hard to know if it was really him she saw.

This is the timeline I have: He was home june 3rd, unaccounted for june 4th, and his class on june 5th wasn't until 5:30pm. Rachel posted an IG story of her with a friend june 4th (idk if it was posted in real time). It was noted that the friend she posted follows Peter on IG, doesn't follow anyone else besides Rachel from the franchise. If my timeline is right, it's a tight squeeze but there's enough time to squeeze in a short trip to dallas IMO.

@ReneeM was that Insta story if Rachel with her new braids? She appears to be at a hotel lobby imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:31 pm

ReneeM wrote:@adf23 No class the previous day (june 4th), but Rachel was out with a friend that day. It was noted at the time that the friend Rachel was with follows Peter. With no pic, it's hard to know if it was really him she saw.

A while back we spoke about how some of Rachel's close friends are following Peter & not Bryan, and vice versa some of Peter's friends are following Rachel. We wouldn't know, of course, but I wonder if Rachel's friends followed Peter because of the initial spoilers versus Rachel telling them who was her F1? Did we clear up who Rachel is legally allowed to tell? I know close family, of course, but is she allowed to tell friends? It would seem like they would want to limit the number of people she told so I'm not even sure she's allowed to tell them, because for obvious reasons, they can proceed on to doing things like following the F1, liking their posts, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Imo, Rachel's friend have been following Peter because of 1.the spoiler and 2.the bachelorette episode. They know their friend Rachel and may be they supposed that he was really F1. I don't think that she told them but I think that they took a guess and may be Rachel did not denied jmo.

#TeamPeter abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:37 pm

I was always curious about this.. So from what we've gathered, we know that Rachel was done filming on May 11 right? And she got to spend time with her F1 ATFR. Lets assume that Peter isn't F1 (RS spoilers) Why is it that when Peter had throughout May 11 and May 22 free how come on this post it says "sign up for his first class BACK tmrw" If he "lost" why didnt he go back to his regualr routine? JMO, I just want someone to clarify this!

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 2 Screen24

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUZy1YBjqQ7/?taken-by=kampsfit

Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 pm

@gramercypark10 nope this one.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow