SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 pm

But what does shyness or being reserved have to do with this? If you are inherently someone who is a bit reserved then that's just your personality. At this point Peter has come across as a bit reserved , it doesn't mean that's a better trait than someone who is more outgoing. It just means that's an aspect of his personality. There are plenty of people in the entertainment industry who are famous yet aren't the most outgoing. Yes , it's another thing altogether that you generally don't associate that trait with a show like this where most people are loud and in your face. But I'm sure there have been certain exceptions in the past as well. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:47 pm

Several guys have dirt come up on them this season not just Peter. Bryan(multiple: fraud,tv show), Josiah, Jonathan, Blake in the media e.t.c The focus is on Peter because he more popular than all other contestants and has been put on such a pedestal, that anything not remotely bad will garner attacks on him. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Peter is not the only one with dirt spilled.  Plenty has been dug up on cast, including Bryan too.  Some may have gone more public but it's still all out there.  And I'm sure there's more to come for both since they have the F2 and both have potentially been spoiled as F1.

I don't see anything preplanning or trying to take him down.  If he's more attacked it's simply because his name was out there longer for people to dig up dirt on, IMO.  And IMO if his pedestal hadn't been built so high, some of it may have come out before now.  

Hope they all have their big boy undies on laugh out loud and are ready to deal with it.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I wish he'd just tell us so I can decide if it's something to jump ship over. I hate teasers. laugh out loud

abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm

@bleuberry Same!! laugh out loud laugh out loud I like both guys, but Peter is my preference for Rachel. If RS has some legitimate dirt on him that's serious and bad news for Rachel, I'll jump to the Brachel ship laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Peter is not the only one with dirt spilled.  Plenty has been dug up on cast, including Bryan too.  Some may have gone more public but it's still all out there.  And I'm sure there's more to come for both since they have the F2 and both have potentially been spoiled as F1.

I don't see anything preplanning or trying to take him down.  If he's more attacked it's simply because his name was out there longer for people to dig up dirt on, IMO.  And IMO if his pedestal hadn't been built so high, some of it may have come out before now.  

Hope they all have their big boy undies on laugh out loud and are ready to deal with it.  

JMO

I think that is what is causing so much drama for him. Poor guy, being put on such a pedestal by strangers. When Bryan's Tv dirt came out, it did not have as much impact/ attention because most of the viewers already associated him to being a player or shady that it was almost no surprise that he had been on dating show. They made fun of him and it died dow.

Last edited by Dessler on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Peter's "dirt" if there is any, is popular now IMO because the other info on the other guys is old news now. Just the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Dessler wrote:Several guys  have dirt come up on them this season not just Peter. Bryan(multiple: fraud,tv show), Josiah, Jonathan, Blake in the media e.t.c  The focus is on Peter because he more popular than all other contestants and has been put on such a pedestal, that anything not remotely bad will garner attacks on him. JMO

The only dirt I know is Peter and Bryan.. Lee because of the headlines. I dont check for the others so wouldn't known giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Old news to who? This forum? I sure don't think the insurance fraud and tv appearance has made it to mainstream media yet, jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:09 pm

JMO but I don't think that is big news or matters. JMOAA To me that's pffft. That case was dropped. The tv appearance is going to start being mainstream with the weirdos.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:19 pm

I know, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:20 pm

So much for the "Perfect Edit" people were saying Peter was getting, I never believed that would happen. No one is ever safe on this show, imo. Outside the show the cannons are always loose. laugh out loud

EDIT: I don't think even TPTB want him as the Bachelor to be completely honest.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow