Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Seabear on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:49 am

Thanks @HEA for sharing your views from the previously unspoiled side! It is nice to get that viewpoint amidst the cacophony that is the spoiled side.yes  

I happen to share you POV.Smiley

JMO
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Dookam23 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 am

Awesome!
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:09 am

Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:24 am

@Cila51290 I too am wondering, I find it really interesting.IMHO
reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:29 am

IMO, because Bryan is the either the F1 or the next bach lead and it will hurt his credibility if something like that makes the news. I am not even sure what all the uproar is about.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:32 am

@Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea

What specific media has this gotten to because I only know about this from reading it here. And before the season began, Radar Online and other tabloids talked about Bryan's lawsuit, essentially calling him shady, even if the suit was dismissed and I'm pretty sure some of them have mentioned the Jubilee connection.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am

I don't think the producers "leaked" that at all. I think an old classmate found it funny and possibly sent it to multiple media outlets. But if Peter is indeed F2, I'm not sure why producers would release that to make him look "bad". I don't think it's that big of a deal, just like Bryan's stunt on reality tv over 10 years ago isn't a big deal. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 am

A1day1 wrote:I don't think the producers "leaked" that at all. I think an old classmate found it funny and possibly sent it to multiple media outlets. But if Peter is indeed F2, I'm not sure why producers would release that to make him look "bad". I don't think it's that big of a deal, just like Bryan's stunt on reality tv over 10 years ago isn't a big deal. JMO

Exactly. Both happened more than 10 years ago. I think most people know kids write silly stuff on their yearbooks. No biggies.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 am

You know what I noticed that I haven't noticed before? When Nick gave Rachel the FIR the cameras went to Vanessa a lot. She says, "I did feel the chemistry between us, I am shocked" laugh out loud In this season I feel like the cameras went towards Peter a lot. Like how when Rachel tells Fred to come with her, and them thinking she was gonna give the rose to Fred... I would say Peter looked sad and disappointed. IMO this tells me that Peter won, just like Vanessa won in Nick's season! JMO.. has anyone noticed this in other leads/season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMUxXbTJUMY
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:38 am

thank you for the welcome group hug hello @MiaHawk bestbud!
@Cila51290 do you mind sharing the link so I can read what is the Peter's yearbook fiasco?
Is it me or we have a lot of fiasco this season with BIP and this? giggling
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:41 am

@lleyki wrote:
@Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why Peter's yearbook fiasco happened to get to the media but Bryan's Reality TV didn't? Just wondering why and if anyone has an idea on what it could mean if nothing at all. no idea

What specific media has this gotten to because I only know about this from reading it here. And before the season began, Radar Online and other tabloids talked about Bryan's lawsuit, essentially calling him shady, even if the suit was dismissed and I'm pretty sure some of them have mentioned the Jubilee connection.

I think it depends on where the root of it all lies. The source.
Who sent Peter's stuff in? That is your answer and will perhaps guide to the motive.
This kind of thing can be used as a guide for anything. Bryan had an ex go to one of the mags. L&S? No one from Peter's camp did. Again, it depends on the motive and source.
I actually find Peter's HS thing charming and very endearing. It's a personalized piece from his past and so what if it's something that he is doing 10+ yrs later. Good for him. JMO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 28593

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 am

@HEA

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/874632276805644289

TMZ reported it
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum