SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Carine wrote:
HEA wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I honestly think the chocolate bit probably made him think he had no chance after that. It was basically his only stunt to pull on Rachel. He was also very nervous as Rachel even recalls. I really don't think he thought he would've made it that far imho. laugh out loud

Then it goes against rachel saying "(my fiancé) is very confident" no? IMO

I understand what you mean but the show is a completely different situation/environment, also Rachel mentioned her F1 is very confident but she still needs to explain what is happening on the show to him and he didn't like watching her kiss other guys, its just an all round weird situation to be in, jmo.

don't any lead do that each season? Explain in advance what to expect and give their chosen their version of the edited episode?
I think it is more about normal curiosity. they are a fresh couple and it must be hard to see the lead kissing with conviction other guys on tv knowing it just happened few weeks back IMVHO. I believe it is human reaction not insecurity IMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:53 pm

ElonM wrote:I think Rachel is very smart, and her interviews are all interesting.

What I find interesting is how Rachel has been describing Peter and Bryan in interviews. In the Nightline and ET interviews, she said Bryan is bold, confident and she enjoyed the kisses on night one whilst for Peter she always mentions how handsome he is.

That interview looking back on it this week confirm for me she choose Bryan among other things. She describing them tells me all I needed to know. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm

ElonM wrote:I think Rachel is very smart, and her interviews are all interesting.

What I find interesting is how Rachel has been describing Peter and Bryan in interviews. In the Nightline and ET interviews, she said Bryan is bold, confident and she enjoyed the kisses on night one whilst for Peter she always mentions how handsome he is.

Right was she describing Bryan her F1 the entire time..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm

reason wrote:

That interview looking back on it this week confirm for me she choose Bryan among other things.  She describing them tells me all I needed to know.  IMHO

Out of curiosity becasue I did not not read all the articles. who do you think rachel describes the emotional connection the most with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm

@HEA It was not an article from Rachel just description of the show to look forward to. Do I believe them no I dont, but it was fun read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 pm

@reason did your source ever get back to you regarding Peter being F1 or not ? Just curious as to if everyone is convinced that Bryan is F1

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:01 pm

I know Rachel is just promoting the show and cannot exactly say "you will know night one who I pick" lool but the whole "you will never know" promo she is doing is interesting as after night one checking the recaps/podcast they called her top picks right away Peter and Bryan, some even called Dean. She is just very obvious in who she is interested in.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:02 pm

What qualities are you looking for in a husband and future partner? What are some of your expectations the met had to meet in order to get past the first night? Rachel Lindsay: I like a confident man, not cocky, but very confident -- someone who is self aware, direct, knows who he is, honest, a man who knows where he's going. I love ambition. And someone who is just himself, who can be comfortable around me in such an intense environment. I was also looking for someone who wanted what I want. I'm ready to start a family. I'm ready to get married, and that was really important to me. I wanted someone who's on the same page as me... [And] I do like height. I mean, I don't discriminate against men who are under six feet, but if they are above six feet, there is definitely nothing wrong with that, especially if they are easy on the eyes. wrote:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-the-bachelorette-id-put-my-money-on-season-13-being-most-dramatic-ever-22043.php

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm

@ElonM Peter is taller than Bryan. By just an inch laugh out loud but he looks way taller when standing next to him. Maybe it's because Peter is thinner JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:20 pm

This season, as many of us had speculated before she was even announced, will be no different than any other season. Placement of guys in pictures are done on purpose. We have for years matched up pics year over year and the f1-f4-6 guys are usually in the same spot. Bryan Peter Eric and Dean sitting together is not a co incidence IMO. They were already chosen as the potential F1-F4 guys IMHO. As far as Rachel knowing night 1 who her f1 would be, I won't doubt that as this has happened a several times over the years. They may have a show to finish, and may give all contestants a chance, but ultimately it re enforces their initial F1 pick IMO. The edit as they go along as far as I know. When they want something more, or they are changing course with their edit, they will get PI's after the fact. Those tpo have been sleuthed in detail over the years, which have proven to take place at a later date, or even during the same time. Ali hotel conversation wanting to come back on Jake's season making viewers to believe she was home where in fact she was in a hotel room which was sleuthed.

HEA wrote:
reason wrote:@HEA I read the intouch article and thought that he would get jealous but now I am not thinking that, but that he may be very charming and pleasing to the senses and will be the front runner for the bachelor. JMHO

I am not that fond of gossips mags. They distort everything.
I know one is more ABC oriented, can someone please remind me which one ?

Great posts, just catched up a few pages. It's always enjoyable to read an original non spoiled member's take on things.

The comment was from CH's description on each guy.

Chris says: "Watch out for Peter, watch out for Peter."

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/g9868886/the-bachelorette-2017-cast-guys-rachel-lindsay/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Did Rachel film big boi interview before the second RS spoiler came out?

If so why was the interviewer deliberately saying spanish food, spanish language etc? Did they know before the interview who she picked? I just find it odd that they would say those things so deliberately to Rachel if he were really the F1.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 pm

@Cila51290 It was before the second spoiler came out. I think it was just after the 1st episode so they had the kissing to go on. I assume that's why they assumed it was Bryan.

Last edited by moviechicka on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown