SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Did Rachel film big boi interview before the second RS spoiler came out?

If so why was the interviewer deliberately saying spanish food, spanish language etc? Did they know before the interview who she picked? I just find it odd that they would say those things so deliberately to Rachel if he were really the F1.

Not sure if the follow spoilers but I just assumed they thought Bryan was the frontrunner and maybe her final pick..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

ThrowbackThursday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm

Carine wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Did Rachel film big boi interview before the second RS spoiler came out?

If so why was the interviewer deliberately saying spanish food, spanish language etc? Did they know before the interview who she picked? I just find it odd that they would say those things so deliberately to Rachel if he were really the F1.

Not sure if the follow spoilers but I just assumed they thought Bryan was the frontrunner and maybe her final pick..?

I just find it odd..
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

The big boy interview was before the 2nd spoiler came out.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
Carine wrote:

I just find it odd..

Her interaction with Bryan, the kiss, the FIR not surprising they would think he could be her pick I mean most called it after the first ep who the front runners were. Jmo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 pm

Without the spoilers, Bryan is a clear frontrunner. He's the only one she has french kissed several times now. Any other outcome will be a surprise to me. Moreover, these leads are coached on what to say in interviews especially this lead even her blogs haven't given anything away. The SM is not that help either this season. BL might be the only tell this time. Traditionally, you watch for who the lead is chasing but this lead wants to be married, so, she might choose the contestant who in her logical mind is ready. A 37yr old man fits that bill the most and it helps that he wants her too and is aggressively chasing her. I don't see any other ending here except Bryan =F1. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Carine wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:
Carine wrote:

I just find it odd..

Her interaction with Bryan, the kiss, the FIR not surprising they would think he could be her pick I mean most called it after the first ep who the front runners were. Jmo.

Peter was the spoiler at that time  My guess is because the engagement occurred in Spain (I think).  Columbia is very different than Spain.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 pm

@ReneeM Thanks Renee!

@Carine That's why I find it odd. Usually in promo week any questions being thrown at the lead that point to the real F1 are always hidden, IMO. It was really out there in the big boi interview. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 pm

ElonM wrote:
What qualities are you looking for in a husband and future partner? What are some of your expectations the met had to meet in order to get past the first night?   Rachel Lindsay: I like a confident man, not cocky, but very confident -- someone who is self aware, direct, knows who he is, honest, a man who knows where he's going. I love ambition. And someone who is just himself, who can be comfortable around me in such an intense environment.   [i]I was also looking for someone who wanted what I want. I'm ready to start a family. I'm rea[/i]dy to get married, and that was really important to me. I wanted someone who's on the same page as me... [And] I do like height. I mean, I don't discriminate against men who are under six feet, but if they are above six feet, there is definitely nothing wrong with that, especially if they are easy on the eyes. wrote:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-the-bachelorette-id-put-my-money-on-season-13-being-most-dramatic-ever-22043.php

And Rachel in her People blog wants us to know Bryan wants marriage, even though the conversation wasn't shown:
'For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage. '

Source http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-week-3/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:53 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think I've seen an Ette (each and every episode) since Kaitlyn. I'm going to do my best to catch tomorrow night as I've tried to keep up by reading here and I think Dean and Jack Stone are cute as a button. I've read that Jack's personality sucks. I want to see for myself.  Anyway, I have a theory on why Bryan may have been plugged in for Episode 5. First the location and they are now out of the country. It's alot harder to get scoop on those locations and TPTB knew he was in it for the long haul more than likely.  I have no doubt she was excited about that 1-1 long before it arrived.

Peter (IMO) is cuter than Bryan but when all is said and done, if Bryan is F1...more than likely she just didn't match up emotionally and mentally as well with him. I've seen a few videos and even I see the sparkle in her when she's with Bryan.  PS I don't have a favorite so I didn't post this in either of their threads!

If peter was more BL open with her, I would doubt much more. But I still see a stiff guy when he was at diner and when she was on top of him kissing on the sofa. She was the aggressor, not him and this bother me. So unless he changes completely mid-season and become more physical with her, I do not see him F1. She said it many times, she wants a man. She wants marriage. She wants kids.... but she wants passion too IMO. So here it will be interesting how Bryan will convince her. The BL I saw when Bryan said he wants nothing more but to have a future with her, her BL was uncertain. She was listening but not convinced. So Bryan will have to work her trust IMO. So I definitely see her struggles between the 2 guys. Security versus passion. IMHO

Bryan took control and went for the kiss and she was not prepared........ and she asked for another one the same night. She did not have enough with one and wanted more. This says a lot in my book. Every woman will understand that when a man does not want to stop kissing and is in pain (he looks like that when they ended the kiss when she gave him the FIR), means that the woman did something right.... and Rachel was very pleased about this IMO.

I like them both but for me edits says Bryan is F1. And if I defend this theory, it looks like I dislike Peter and this is not true. My issue with Peter is that I do not feel the sincerity and reciprocity with Rachel about feelings IMO. I feel as if he is on defense mode or protect mode all the time. I also believe that because all the guys (I honestly think that the guy told the other guys about the kiss) knew Rachel kissed Bryan, he put this armor protection or maybe it is his personality on top of being self conscious that cameras are next to him/them all the time IMO. I would totally freak out if I knew cameras were next to me, taping all my move, not being able to scratch my nose if need be.   Hugesmile

I feel as if the edits are saying: "here is the front runner (Bryan). He had the romantic kiss a la Jordan/Jojo, he had the FIR a la Jordan/Jojo but we will make sure that you forget about him for the next 4 episodes. Meanwhile, meet our F2 aka next bachelor to focus on. Have you seen how gorgeous, perfect husband material Peter is? To make sure you know and see it, he was the first presented out of the limo, he did a couple of PI, he was the first (in fact second) to receive a rose at the RC. Please audience, focus on him, we will make sure to put him front and center as much as possible because we already know who is F1 and we are working on next season already".... yeah. all is my theory here of course!

Thank you @guardianangel if the comment was meant for me  :gotcha:
I must say that being in the non spoiler thread helped me to focus on what I saw and not being influenced by spoilers also helped me to be more focus on details. @moonchild and @sophienette were wonderful. Rachel is quite lucky. She had really good guys to chose from IMO. It is funny how I was at first influenced with peter 1-1 to be the F1 and then I realized that the prods always trick us the same way IMO. Peter and Bryan have opposite personalities and once again they did a great job in casting IMO.

I love that we are not 100% sure yet of who is F1.

Did I read that we have 2 episodes this week??

ETA: I would like to add something that the prods do each season. They always add some animal segments at one point. We already saw copper growling right after Peter said he would be a good dad for copper.... and copper did not seem to like it IMO. It was very cute and funny but the message was there to see in between IMO

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 pm

@HEA @HEA great post! There is one episode this week and two next week (Monday and Tuesday)

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@HEA @HEA great post!  There is one episode this week and two next week (Monday and Tuesday)

ah! thank you
I was hoping for 2 this week Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm

Another good post @HEA IMHO. I think being unspoiled, not having a favourite, and not reading all the media and SM make sleuthing so much easier at times. Logic over emotions makes a difference.

One episode this week, unfortunately. There will be two episodes next Monday and Tuesday.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown