SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:01 pm

@sdmom perhaps I missed it but Peter was not mentioned in her blog ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

I did not watch TV, still no teaser?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:39 pm

@nd4reality I didn't read Peter either

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:45 pm

Where did I see the pic of Rachel announcing her GGmother passed away?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 am

@HEA I agree that Peter is perhaps not as open with his emotions. Imo the therapy may have hindered him in this environment. He has said and I'm not sure in what interview, that he had shopped for engagement rings after 3 months in his last relationship so imo he was taking it slow but as we have seen before, this is a challenge in this situation and as I have said before in this thread. If he is unable to drop the L bomb until the very last minute, perhaps being pressured into it, he was the intended F3 imo. She has taken him to F2 for other reasons. I'm actually hoping he does a Brooks and leaves tbh.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 am

Judging just by their interaction till the third episode , I don't see any lack of sincerity when it comes to Peter and his interactions with Rachel. Again this is perhaps just me but I see an individual who is perhaps a tad bit reserved. Despite him being a tad bit reserved , there one on one had such an easy vibe to it. To me that comfort between them spoke volumes. He might not have initiated that first kiss (although there are different opinions even when it comes to that) but he did initiate the second one while they were watching the fireworks. We also didn't get to see any interaction between them before we saw the hug in the third episode. As in we didn't get to see whether it was him that pulled her in for the hug or what actually took place before we saw them hugging each other. But the way he's looking at her there again speaks volumes. Some of the screencaps from it have been posted in other threads. I guess it's all a matter of perception at the end of the day. I see intense chemistry bewteen Peter and Rachel even though it's understated. I see a lot of passion in his actions even though it's subtle. I see someone who was very much interested in what she had to say during their date. I see someone who talked about kids and wanting to spend the rest of his life with her just after that first date.

At the end of the day , it comes down to what Rachel wants. And one can't fault her for that. It's her life. I'm sure she knows what she is doing , no matter who the F1 is. At the same time , I don't think that choice on her behalf says anything about the other person or what they felt about her. That choice to me says more about what she feels and what she wants.

JMHO.

Last edited by chocolatebrownies on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 am

gramercypark10 wrote:@HEA I agree that Peter is perhaps not as open with his emotions. Imo the therapy may have hindered him in this environment. He has said and I'm not sure in what interview, that he had shopped for engagement rings after 3 months in his last relationship so imo he was taking it slow but as we have seen before, this is a challenge in this situation and as I have said before in this thread. If he is unable to drop the L bomb until the very last minute, perhaps being pressured into it, he was the intended F3 imo. She has taken him to F2 for other reasons. I'm actually hoping he does a Brooks and leaves tbh.

@ "gramercypark10", I agree that Peter is not as open with his emotions and therapy was helping him calm his thoughts (mark 3:20) because he seems to be in his head at times. During the 1 on 1, at some moments he seemed very engaged in the conversation, then at other times dazed. IMO, he seemed as though he was trying to control his emotions and not seem overly eager, since as you motioned he was shopping for rings in his past relationship after three months. As he mentioned his last relationship left him confused, so one would not be surprised if he was cautious with sharing his feelings especially in front of a national audience.

To touch on another post on Peter, Rachel, and Bryan always being in the same shot together. IMO, I think early on Peter sensed Bryan was the frontrunner/competition. Since some time passed since his 1 on 1, IMO, I felt he was trying to be around Rachel as much as possible as sort of a "don't forget about me" move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:43 am

I understand what you are saying but I honestly feel that it is Rachel chasing him and not the reverse. There are probably many reasons that explain why he looks stiff and reserved but at the end of the day I felt the friendship but not the lover IMHO. Rachel does not hesitate to kiss when she likes a guy. And for me Bryan took the bar pretty high from the start IMO.

From the start I believe that we have another good on paper versus bad boy edit. I do remember that each date is chosen by the prods, not her, never her. I do not believe she decided it was Peter first 1-1. I do not believe she looked all around LA and decided to have a dog feast and fireworks IMO. Prods decided and planned all details carefully IMO. I do not even believe with a step back that the conversation they had about moving etc was special. I think she asked the same questions to ALL the 1-1 because at the end of the day the conversation is quite the same, different people only IMO. BUT the prods decided to show us this segment and I am wondering, again, if this is part of the edits to show us Peter committed to move to Dallas early on and vice et versa, in order for us to put him on our top list favorites? Why am I saying this? Because Bryan clearly said that Rachel had no problem to express herself with him (not verbatim) when Eric said he, on the other hand, had issues. Which means that prods decided to do NOT show us this connection between Rachel and Bryan IMO and if they did not show this conversation, why? Why the prods would edit Peter one way and Bryan another, mostly hiding this connection IMO?

I am not saying Peter is not a good guy. I am saying that his connection with Rachel is not sincerely authentic IMO. The edits show him a bit too perfect. I am sure when he commit to somebody he IS a sincere and genuine guy IMO. Even if I said Peter looks not sincere, for me it means that he is not 100% open to Rachel and therefore he does not look natural, therefore not sincere IMO My question is why did he accept to participate? This is the kind of guy that I imagine watching carefully the previous season and being a smart guy, he probably saw the shenanigans, edits etc of the show. Being very reserved and collected, why did he want to participate anyway? I do not see the carefree fun adventurous move in him to do it. I am sincerely curious here.

Bryan on the other hand is edited to make us think that he may be a bad guy IMO. may be, not is. Just to give us doubts. Why did they keep the segment between Lee and him on the sofa (Lee being the bully and a$$)... why did the prods kept the segment between Bryan and Eric (Eric rambling and being a drama queen with his insecurities)???  I am positive if the prods fount Bryan badmouthing, they would have added the segment to confuse us. But so far, even trying to push Bryan to talk to them (can you hear them saying: hey Bryan, why don't you go there and talk with Lee a little bit... or Eric). Manipulations? Heck yeah! IMHO. It is obvious to me that the prods tried to associate Bryan with the annoying contestants so we have an image of himself IMO and it is very possible that unconsciously some of us will associate the same irritating attitude with the people around the events IMO. So again...my question is why did the prods do that on ep2 and ep3 when we know for a fact that Rachel like Bryan a lot (first kiss, FIR)... all here is JMO

This is what bother me. The prods are editing both guys differently IMO. On top of not offering any date SD and GD to Bryan ep1. The Ellen GD was not especially the place to talk either.

Peter: I am sure there will be dancing in there and I hope I will not make a fool of myself in the process

Bryan: I am figuring  there will be some dance. I'll make a complete fool of myself on line but whatever I do but what impress Rachel

and that is the main difference IMO. Negative versus positive attitude IMO although this is a bit excessive. The opposite characters in full motion: introvert versus extrovert. IMO

I totally understand that we all see different things and that is totally fine. The edits reach us differently and we all relate to the contestants differently too.

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:56 am

@HEA insincere may be the incorrect word there and it's coming across as you saying his motives are insincere. I think he is reserved in his feelings and as I have said before, this is usually an F3 issue not an F2 issue. If Eric was not in the top 3, Peter would have been out at F3 imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 am

gramercypark10 wrote:@HEA insincere may be the incorrect word there and it's coming across as you saying his motives are insincere. I think he is reserved in his feelings and as I have said before, this is usually an F3 issue not an F2 issue. If Eric was not in the top 3, Peter would have been out at F3 imo.

I have a hard time to explain this for sure.
I do not see a real connection from his part. I do not feel a 100% commitment. I see him on his guards. He is a thinker and to a certain extent a control freak (hearing: i hope it is not an ex... I hope to not be a fool of myself... etc). The not sincere is more about the connection rather than the guy himself IMO

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 am

I see nothing inauthentic about Peter's relationship with Rachel. I see a guy who was nervous about a first date but as the date went on found himself connected to Rachel. It is speed dating and by most dating rules, it went well and they want to go on other dates. He was very interested in what she had to say and felt connected on many levels and experiences. teeth, past relationships, therapy etc. And then they kissed and discovered there was a physical connection as well. It is but one date and he is not, and frankly shouldn't be half in love! I honestly love his approach. By the Ellen date, they were past the jitters of 1st dates and appeared much more comfortable and into each other (her falling into him and not wanting to get up, and he catching her and not wanting to let go). I see SCs of upcoming and previews of Peter always beside Rachel which tells me he is genuinely interested in her. IMO
Tptb can decide to edit whomever however they choose , but as all contestants say, they cant show or edit you if you dont give them the material.
I actually feel a tad sad for people like Peter, he is very very good looking, seems mild mannered, a gentleman and far from cocky. It is as if people are always waiting for the other shoe to drop- you cant be this good-looking and this much of a nice guy (too good to be true). What if he really is? I remember Britt had the same "problem" oh she is too fine to be this nice. Obviously no one is perfect. I said somewhere on the board how Bryan may have trouble convincing women he is over his player days and now I think Peter may also have trouble convincing people he is a nice guy in a nice package.
I dont believe the spoilers and will keep watching to make my own mind up and after 3 episodes, I see Peter as F1. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:21 am

see2love wrote:I see nothing inauthentic about Peter's relationship with Rachel. I see a guy who was nervous about a first date but as the date went on found himself connected to Rachel. It is speed dating and by most dating rules, it went well and they want to go on other dates. He was very interested in what she had to say and felt connected on many levels and experiences. teeth, past relationships, therapy etc. And then they kissed and discovered there was a physical connection as well. It is but one date and he is not,  and frankly shouldn't be half in love! I honestly love his approach. By the Ellen date, they were past the jitters of 1st dates and appeared much more comfortable and into each other (her falling into him and not wanting to get up, and he catching her and not wanting to let go). I see SCs of upcoming and previews of Peter always beside Rachel which tells me he is genuinely interested in her. IMO
Tptb can decide to edit whomever however they choose , but as all contestants say, they cant show or edit you if you dont give them the material.
I actually feel a tad sad for people like Peter, he is very very good looking, seems mild mannered, a gentleman and far from cocky. It is as if people are always waiting for the other shoe to drop- you cant be this good-looking and this much of a nice guy (too good to be true). What if he really is? I remember Britt had the same "problem" oh she is too fine to be this nice. Obviously no one is perfect. I said somewhere on the board how Bryan may have trouble convincing women he is over his player days and now I think Peter may also have trouble convincing people he is a nice guy in a nice package.
I dont believe the spoilers and will keep watching to make my own mind up and after 3 episodes, I see Peter as F1. IMO

I agree with you @see2love I think he was quietly cautious as they all should be. It's just this show doesn't cater for that, but from all accounts he is a lovely gentleman, something 40 to 50 years ago would have been a compliment but alas now it seems you must have an ulterior motive. But perhaps and as I have said before, people are liking his charm and his gentleman like behaviour because in this current climate, it's something we need more of imo

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown