SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:46 pm

jessicajayx wrote:@HEA we are seeing completely different things haha. Peter's unexpected fun at the group date I think was more about his discomfort around the group date environment considering that last episode he was on the Ellen show stripping for a live audience. Also I think saying that Peter should have been that enthusiastic about the situation is putting him in a tight corner as it's pretty much been deduced that he's a more reserved introvert, which I can relate to, and the conversation seems to be more focused on the group dynamic and the 'craziness' going in with the house drama so that's probably why he didn't mention Rachel.
On the white wine, did you see Rachel's confused look when he brought the wine - nothing important it just made me chuckle. With the champagne comment he said 'I saw those two glasses of champagne' so I think he's pointing out that she drank a bit more at the RC than usually because of the stress - she was pissed off because of the Kenny/Lee drama and also I think that how 'I know what people are gonna say about me' line was because production was making her keep Lee.
You say you think Peter's not into her but I see a guy that's fully into her to the point that she makes him nervous which IMO is a good time.
He was nervous about suggesting living in other places so he broke eye contact, his stiffness is good nerves IMO - when I'm into someone I do the exact same thing - it's a way to chill out. I've also never held of that reasoning behind biting one's lip but I always see it as sexual tension.
Long post but lastly on the kiss, I can't tell if they were tongue/smack kisses but he was 100% into it, she pulled away and then grabbed her cheek and pulled her in again.

Also am I the only one that noticed his hand on her azz?!?!

My long chapter post was about the QT only. not the GD at all. But since you are mentioning it, I think it is fair to say that none of the guys ever did something like they did on Ellen. However, Will and Bryan were the only one who did not show un-confort and took the GD as it came. IMO

So back to the QT. When Rachel mentioned she has her WI licence, he did not jump on it or let her know that it was a good thing. His answer was mmmmm and he immediately moved on asking if she was okay to move elsewhere and he looked down. I saw an obvious cut/edit there. For me he wants to leave WI and asap is not soon enough. This discussion was already seen during the dog feast BTW. Rachel was excited to tell him that moving in WI was not an issue and I did not see the same level of excitement from him. IMO

IMO you can excuse someone up to a certain limit. This environment is not made for slow shy reserved people. The lead may fall for the person but if it is not quickly reciprocated, then the lead moves on with someone else IMO. When I do not see tongue and wet kisses and hear smack kisses that is for me a sign I take that the person does not want to be intimate with me. His body was not even turned to her, his arm was not even around her but loose next to her hip. Yep, I see a passive guy here. Furthermore when he praised that she is a wonderful woman and the kind of woman that he would marry (not verbatim). That was SO SO generic and anytime I could here the BUT she does nothing for me ... BUT I do not feel the sparks. During the QT, Rachel was flirting and pushing for more intimacy, verbal and physical. It was like the kiss on top of him. She initiated, she dominated the situation but he was just in a passive mode. IMHO

Yes he had fun during the GD. I think they all had a loot of fun and a lot of alcohol laugh out loud

Please note that I do not dislike Peter. I think he is not into Rachel. I see zero romance in him. But on the other hand I see Rachel very into him. I was hoping that after their 1-1 Peter would be more at ease and more flirty but he is still very stiff and cold and collected. IMO

oh well. maybe Peter is the emily version. cantstopl

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:58 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:20 pm

I watched Peter and Rachel's QT again from the spelling bee date. He said, "This is very much the type of person I want to be in love with."
I wonder if that will be their struggle. That she IMO feels more strongly for him than he does her, and that even though he says he wants to be, he never gets to the point of falling in love with her.
I know it's still early on, but what I see is Rachel being more into him than he into her. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:47 pm

@HEA  Ditto. :yes:
In fact, I'll one up ya. I can't remember a season where a lead said something about moving to where a cast person was and the cast person looked away, down and then suggested moving to an entirely different place. rofl Timbuktu anyone?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 pm

I see peter answer about moving very interesting actually. He could have said exactly what she wanted to hear but instead he is trying to see if she is open to move elsewhere. Because he may have plans to move from Madison and he wants to know if she is willing to move elsewhere. Imo it's a pretty good sign. He is including her in his thoughts or plans if he does have plans imo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:35 pm

TLTF wrote:I see peter answer about moving very interesting actually. He could have said exactly what she wanted to hear but instead he is trying to see if she is open to move elsewhere. Because he may have plans to move from Madison and he wants to know if she is willing to move elsewhere. Imo it's a pretty good sign. He is including her in his thoughts or plans if he does have plans imo

That would be great. In that case, then IMO, it was either a very spliced conversation or he missed a great opportunity to say just that rather than appearing like he had another totally different agenda. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:39 pm

@TLTF I completely agree. During Barkfest, I distinctly remember him saying that he does hope to move from WI, though he didn't give (in what they showed) a definitive time table. So it's not as though he's keeping her in the dark about a possible relocation, it's just more so being honest and seeing if she's open to the fact that he could see himself elsewhere, too. IMO, I think IRL anyone would be very receptive and appreciative of this fact, but I do understand that in this environment it's sort of like dropping an anchor when your developing relationship is on cruise control. Would understand if it gave Rachel pause.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 pm

@1SeasonOnly I would understand to. Just hope that It did not give her pause Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 pm

HEA wrote:
jessicajayx wrote:@HEA we are seeing completely different things haha. Peter's unexpected fun at the group date I think was more about his discomfort around the group date environment considering that last episode he was on the Ellen show stripping for a live audience. Also I think saying that Peter should have been that enthusiastic about the situation is putting him in a tight corner as it's pretty much been deduced that he's a more reserved introvert, which I can relate to, and the conversation seems to be more focused on the group dynamic and the 'craziness' going in with the house drama so that's probably why he didn't mention Rachel.
On the white wine, did you see Rachel's confused look when he brought the wine - nothing important it just made me chuckle. With the champagne comment he said 'I saw those two glasses of champagne' so I think he's pointing out that she drank a bit more at the RC than usually because of the stress - she was pissed off because of the Kenny/Lee drama and also I think that how 'I know what people are gonna say about me' line was because production was making her keep Lee.
You say you think Peter's not into her but I see a guy that's fully into her to the point that she makes him nervous which IMO is a good time.
He was nervous about suggesting living in other places so he broke eye contact, his stiffness is good nerves IMO - when I'm into someone I do the exact same thing - it's a way to chill out. I've also never held of that reasoning behind biting one's lip but I always see it as sexual tension.
Long post but lastly on the kiss, I can't tell if they were tongue/smack kisses but he was 100% into it, she pulled away and then grabbed her cheek and pulled her in again.

Also am I the only one that noticed his hand on her azz?!?!

My long chapter post was about the QT only. not the GD at all. But since you are mentioning it, I think it is fair to say that none of the guys ever did something like they did on Ellen. However, Will and Bryan were the only one who did not show un-confort and took the GD as it came. IMO

So back to the QT. When Rachel mentioned she has her WI licence, he did not jump on it or let her know that it was a good thing. His answer was mmmmm and he immediately moved on asking if she was okay to move elsewhere and he looked down. I saw an obvious cut/edit there. For me he wants to leave WI and asap is not soon enough. This discussion was already seen during the dog feast BTW. Rachel was excited to tell him that moving in WI was not an issue and I did not see the same level of excitement from him. IMO

IMO you can excuse someone up to a certain limit. This environment is not made for slow shy reserved people. The lead may fall for the person but if it is not quickly reciprocated, then the lead moves on with someone else IMO. When I do not see tongue and wet kisses and hear smack kisses that is for me a sign I take that the person does not want to be intimate with me. His body was not even turned to her, his arm was not even around her but loose next to her hip. Yep, I see a passive guy here. Furthermore when he praised that she is a wonderful woman and the kind of woman that he would marry (not verbatim). That was SO SO generic and anytime I could here the BUT she does nothing for me ... BUT I do not feel the sparks. During the QT, Rachel was flirting and pushing for more intimacy, verbal and physical. It was like the kiss on top of him. She initiated, she dominated the situation but he was just in a passive mode. IMHO

Yes he had fun during the GD. I think they all had a loot of fun and a lot of alcohol laugh out loud

Please note that I do not dislike Peter. I think he is not into Rachel. I see zero romance in him. But on the other hand I see Rachel very into him. I was hoping that after their 1-1 Peter would be more at ease and more flirty but he is still very stiff and cold and collected. IMO

oh well. maybe Peter is the emily version. cantstopl

JMOAA
Joking about coitus with Rachel? Very "reserved" of him laugh out loud. Body wasn't turned to her, arm wasn't around her? If Peter was any closer to Rachel, he would be inside of her, which I imagine he enjoys and probably misses very much right now   cheerleader
***edited****

All jmo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SNARK TOWARDS MEMBERS IS NOT ALLOWED)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm

TLTF wrote:I see peter answer about moving very interesting actually. He could have said exactly what she wanted to hear but instead he is trying to see if she is open to move elsewhere. Because he may have plans to move from Madison and he wants to know if she is willing to move elsewhere. Imo it's a pretty good sign. He is including her in his thoughts or plans if he does have plans imo

I agree, and I'm not surprised at all that Dallas isn't at the top of his list when it comes to relocating. The climate alone would be a total nopety nope nope for me. It's not something a Wisconsin boy is used to either, I'd imagine. Even if Peter sees it as an option under the right circumstances, I think it's wise not to commit to anything at this point. Kind of like Nick and the issue of moving to Canada, IMO it's best to be honest from the get-go instead of making promises you can't keep in the heat of the moment. Good on Peter for seeing if a compromise can be achieved. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

There was a point where Peter was not facing towards Rachel, and she was. One arm wasn't around her while her's were both around Peter's neck. She was the one that was the aggressor, he was stiff and holding back from what I saw. When a woman has both arms around the guys neck in a passionate kiss, and the guy keeps one hand away from her, that doesn't tell me he's ready to get a room.

Analyzing screen caps is an important part of sleuthing.

If the results of such analzying is disturbing, a fan thread is open 24 hours/day.

Unless we are fabricating stories, I saw the same thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:02 pm

I see the same thing also.

I noticed it on their 1on1 date as well. I can see his hand hanging down limply during the kiss iirc. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown