SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by allabouttheette Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 pm

RS had Kaitlyn single and Des with Brookes, correct me if I'm wrong?

allabouttheette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:42 pm

RS also had Ali as single until the last minute when he changed
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:44 pm

I think JK picks whoever TPTB tell him to pick. His wife also writes for the show. I don't think RS has anything to do with it. But I don't believe for a second JK doesn't know who is actually F1 no matter if his guess is right or wrong. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 pm

@Tiggerlgh I agree with you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:37 pm

@tiggerlgh..exactly what I think! Everyone has the same employer, ABC. I would not put too much stock, beyond verifying f4.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 am

anyone think that the only people who can make rachel cry at this point is Peter and Bryan?

Bryan is going anywhere. he is falling in love. said it.  

But IMO... she is crying because Peter made some kind of tantrum because he spent 3 freaking hours and 1/2 turning in a prune on this tube and did not get any rose ...   On PI he said that "this made him question again".

Rachel said that she is not a crier. so for me this is the only possibility I see for her to be that upset.

I am sorry to say that the more I see and hear Peter, the less I like him. And the more I see him on my TV, the more I am close to believe that he is self centered and knew exactly how to play with cameras around him/them. I am thinking that things he planned carefully did not turn the way he wanted. IMO

I wonder how much time she really spent with Peter. They were what? 10 guys? so lets say 30min each... so 3 hours... then plenty of time to have another 3 hours in the spa... I also noticed that both peter and rachel were all dry and rachel had her hair and makeup so she also spent time after the spa to be back without showing she was all wet.... so IMO, they maybe spent 2h together and another hour to get ready.

This should have been IMO the reward of the guy who impressed her the most during that GD. Is it possible that she did not want Will in the spa so instead she gave that QT with peter but still giving the rose to will because the prods planned this SD with will later? .... just does not feel right that she decided right in a middle of a large GD, to take away her fav and let the other guys waiting...

I cannot stop thinking that Bryan got the GDR. Obviously she preferred the QT with Bryan on the boat versus the wine in the cellar.

Obviously the first one to say they are falling for her get a chance of the HTD. So  I expect Dean to say it. (we know with the synopsis @SFoster shared HERE that eric told her that too)

anyway... I was hoping that Peter would loose it, show more passion and I saw exactly the same Peter: he is in a passive mode with her and she is the aggressor. She is chasing him. She was again on top of him, fully engaged while he was just.... there .... to kiss her back as if he had no choice really. He did not want to kiss her silly on the balcony so she immediately jump on the spa knowing full well that no way they would stay both in the corner.... So was she infatuated about Peter physique only? Why a smart woman, thinking about marriage and all, did not take the opportunity to know more about Peter?

I liked their banter during the GD handball game. I saw a fun Peter there. I just wished I could see him way way more natural like this. Then I would give him way more credit that he was falling for her too.

I honestly believe she wanted Peter at this point. I have very little doubt in my mind that she decided he was her F1... she was even license WI ready, a sign of the Gods. But IMO, his lack of enthusiasm to reciprocate her passion physically and emotionally made her realize she put Peter on a pedestal. Because so far I am still waiting for Peter to maybe not tell her that she is the woman of his dreams yet but at least to let her know he is very interested. IMO

All we got is that he did not want to kiss her because they had a lot of ground to cover. Which IMO makes me think that they both had only superficial talking and few kisses.... and if so, how Rachel decided that Peter could be the one? Did she made up a story in her mind and decided that Peter would be nice in her fairytale? It looks to me that they do not know each other at all. JMHO

Bryan not much more either to be honest. But the difference is that Bryan put her on a pedestal early on. IMO

Rachel IMO is like many men and women. She likes difficulties. The hard to get are often the one we only focus on...

Overall. I am definitely upset about Peter. I was hoping to like him a lot and this is not the case. I find him phony and self centered. I have this nasty feeling that he is playing a role... IMO

hissyfit I wanted to like Peter and I don't.....

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 am

@HEA re "She was again on top of him, fully engaged" ... i dont think i have seen many Bach hot-tub scenes with the guy on top? I think if he was on her the way she is on him, it would look way too aggressive IMO.

BTW, I disagree on Peter's BL and attraction to her, but I'll keep that to the fan thread ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:31 am

sophienette wrote:@HEA re "She was again on top of him, fully engaged" ... i dont think i have seen many Bach hot-tub scenes with the guy on top? I think if he was on her the way she is on him, it would look way too aggressive IMO.

BTW, I disagree on Peter's BL and attraction to her, but I'll keep that to the fan thread ;)

I really do not mind if people do see the opposite. If someone can make me change my mind and turn the tepid relationship I see into a true love story. I am all for it. All I want is that. So far, Peter is way too detached and I did not hear anything that makes me think he is truly interested in a long term relationship with her. He likes her. Yes. Does he has a crush? maybe. But I am expecting him to control the kisses, not the reverse. IMO

anyway. I find him boring on my TV. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 am

HEA wrote:anyone think that the only people who can make rachel cry at this point is Peter and Bryan?

Bryan is going anywhere. he is falling in love. said it.  

But IMO... she is crying because Peter made some kind of tantrum because he spent 3 freaking hours and 1/2 turning in a prune on this tube and did not get any rose ...   On PI he said that "this made him question again".

Rachel said that she is not a crier. so for me this is the only possibility I see for her to be that upset.

I am sorry to say that the more I see and hear Peter, the less I like him. And the more I see him on my TV, the more I am close to believe that he is self centered and knew exactly how to play with cameras around him/them. I am thinking that things he planned carefully did not turn the way he wanted. IMO

I wonder how much time she really spent with Peter. They were what? 10 guys? so lets say 30min each... so 3 hours... then plenty of time to have another 3 hours in the spa... I also noticed that both peter and rachel were all dry and rachel had her hair and makeup so she also spent time after the spa to be back without showing she was all wet.... so IMO, they maybe spent 2h together and another hour to get ready.

This should have been IMO the reward of the guy who impressed her the most during that GD. Is it possible that she did not want Will in the spa so instead she gave that QT with peter but still giving the rose to will because the prods planned this SD with will later? .... just does not feel right that she decided right in a middle of a large GD, to take away her fav and let the other guys waiting...

I cannot stop thinking that Bryan got the GDR. Obviously she preferred the QT with Bryan on the boat versus the wine in the cellar.

Obviously the first one to say they are falling for her get a chance of the HTD. So  I expect Dean to say it. (we know with the synopsis @SFoster shared HERE that eric told her that too)

anyway... I was hoping that Peter would loose it, show more passion and I saw exactly the same Peter: he is in a passive mode with her and she is the aggressor. She was again on top of him, fully engaged while he was just.... there .... to kiss her back as if he had no choice really. He did not want to kiss her silly on the balcony so she immediately jump on the spa knowing full well that no way they would stay both in the corner.... So was she infatuated about Peter physique only? Why a smart woman, thinking about marriage and all, did not take the opportunity to know more about Peter?

I honestly believe she wanted Peter at this point. I have very little doubt in my mind that she decided he was her F1... she was even license WI ready, a sign of the Gods. But IMO, his lack of enthusiasm to reciprocate her passion physically and emotionally made her realize she put Peter on a pedestal. Because so far I am still waiting for Peter to maybe not tell her that she is the woman of his dreams yet but at least to let her know he is very interested. IMO

All we got is that he did not want to kiss her because they had a lot of ground to cover. Which IMO makes me think that they both had only superficial talking and few kisses.... and if so, how Rachel decided that Peter could be the one? Did she made up a story in her mind and decided that Peter would be nice in her fairytale? It looks to me that they do not know each other at all. JMHO

Bryan not much more either to be honest. But the difference is that Bryan put her on a pedestal early on. IMO

Rachel IMO is like many men and women. She likes difficulties. The hard to get are often the one we only focus on...

Overall. I am definitely upset about Peter. I was hoping to like him a lot and this is not the case. I find him phony and self centered. I have this nasty feeling that he is playing a role... IMO

hissyfit I wanted to like Peter and I don't.....

After last night Bryan forsure wins. But that being said I don't understand why people get frustrated when someone is more reserve. Not everyone has to express passion through having tongues down their throat. He is mentally present for her and she said that. And how is it selfish of peter to go into the hot tub if Rachel asked for it. Its her show, she is the lead and if she wants to spend 3.5 hours with Peter she is entitled. If he turned her down everyone would be saying " look and he didn't even go into the hot tub with her, he is even more of a wet towel, calculating person." IMO I applaud peter being worried about her reciprocating her feelings towards him. That to me means he is invested. Guess what guys it takes two people to be in a relationship. But it also indicates he is forsure F2 to me. ALL IN MY OPINION of course.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:31 am

HEA wrote:All we got is that he did not want to kiss her because they had a lot of ground to cover. Which IMO makes me think that they both had only superficial talking and few kisses.... and if so, how Rachel decided that Peter could be the one? Did she made up a story in her mind and decided that Peter would be nice in her fairytale? It looks to me that they do not know each other at all. JMHO

Another perspective or maybe he just wanted to talk more lool, at the end of the day this is a show where the lead is expected to get engaged after a few weeks maybe he wants to get to know everything about her in the limited amount of time they have.
How many leads have said by the time they got to real life they realised they were not compatible at all..? I think Ali said this about her relationship with Roberto. I am thinking Ben and Lauren also had the same issue as they seem to be in different places in their lives. I don't see a problem with actually really wanting to get to know someone and Peter wanting to talk. JMO.

From what Peter says about Rachel and Rachel says about Peter it is clear that he watches her and keeps a close eye on what she is doing, example him noticing she only had two glasses of champagne, that she was not happy and the talk about eye contact. I think that definitely shows interest on his part, imo.

All JMO.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:04 am

For me it's not that I want to see someone shoving their tongue down anyone's throat although if the lead doesn't hesitate and enjoys it, that tells me she is just as into him as he is into her. There were plenty of F1 who weren't aggressive kissers that one could clearly tell they were into the lead and were ultimately the F1.

I want to see someone who is genuinely interested, flirty, shy whatever, and I don't see it just from the body language alone.

A few times, I've seen both her arms around him kissing him, and he isn't doing the same. Last night on the balcony, she literally had both arms around him kissing him, and his one arm was anywhere but near her. Whether I like the guy or not, that's body language analyzing and JMO's from what I'm seeing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown