Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:35 pm

But filming for The Bachelor won't start until the fall.  If it was for that, I'd think he'd wait a little longer before renting it out.  

JMO

ETA:  Thank you to the source for sharing and allowing Kasha to share!  bestbud!
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 pm

JMO I think he is planning to relocate to be with Rachel. Or that is his current intention.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:57 pm

Oh duh laugh out loud well then why is he renting it out and not selling it if he's planning to relocate?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linds911

Female Posts : 8520

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:58 pm

I think it's okay to hedge his bets a bit by renting the place before actually selling it. It has only been a 2-3 months relationship at this point.
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:59 pm

He owns his condo. He is hoping to rent it out as of last week. That is all I know.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29474

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:06 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:I was given the ok by a member (and friend) who is choosing to remain anonymous to post this info:
Bryan put his condo, that he personally owns, up for rent last week.
Anyone is welcome to speculate as they choose.

thank you member (and friend).
we were all speculating about this kind of information.

"he loves me. He really loves me"
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:08 pm

I'd keep it and rent it out as investment property.  And if it doesn't work out, he'll have a place to return to.  If it does, he's got income coming in, hopefully enough to cover his mortgage and a little to bank.  As long as he keeps good tenants and saves enough for HOAs and maintenance, he can save or enjoy the extra money. IMO extra money is never a bad thing.

JMO
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 pm

Why would anyone want to sell real estate that may possibly appreciate in value ?

If the condo is mostly paid up it makes sense to hold on to it and rent it out.

IMO of course.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:09 pm

@Ladybug82 we posted almost the same thing.
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by HEA on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:12 pm

of course I would keep the condo. He would be a fool if he sold it now. It would make no sense at all IMO
HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:53 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:He owns his condo. He is hoping to rent it out as of last week. That is all I know.
. It's listed on the website hotpads.com. It's immediately available and available fully or partly or unfurnished. So I guess he doesn't need furniture, wherever he is going? I suppose with no evidence of him working at the moment, it would be prudent to reduce his expenses as well IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 66 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum