SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:13 pm

I will admit that I am not a sleuther. I guess I fall more into fanning, though I rarely participate in those threads. I have learned so much interesting info from all the sleuthers out there. If posters aren't taking the time to learn from you all, that is an injustice as the knowledge I have learned about this franchise and reality tv is almost mind boggling. Keep on keeping on!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:02 pm

@Kels0012 either way we enjoy having you and hope you continue enjoy being here!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:26 am

Ok so I want to ask everyone's opinion on this. This is US Weeklys recap of the first night. Now Peter isn't mentioned but Rachel goes into great detail about Bryan, the kiss and why she gave the first impression rose.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-recap-rachel-lindsay-meets-her-men-w483708

Now, she mentions in the article that he was direct and in control and there was an unexplained connection she felt as soon as he got out of the limo. So my question is this, has she given away the answer to the F1 in her interviews all along or is she covering the real F1 by using the language she used about Bryan. The slow burn bit is just bull imo, Georgia Love used it in the AUS interviews even though she picked her F1 on night 1 and their was a media push from the beginning for the F1 but turned when the F2 came into his own half way through, leading people to believe he was the slow burn. Sam Frost used the "you won't know who it is", "it might be a dark horse" when everyone on night 1 including media picked the F1 it was so obvious. The F3 came into his own half way through as a possibility establishing the dark horse theory. I know they are international bqchelorettes however seeing there is no engagement in the AUS franchise, the suspense is really about who they choose and not the engagement which is the same circumstance as Rqchel finds herself in.

I've looked at past seasons US weekly articles and JoJo mentions Jordan with similar language but does not mention Robbie, Kailtlyn doesn't mention Shawn at all, Ben doesn't mention Lauren at all but mentions JOJO. Nicks article is a little different in the way it's written but it does mention Vanessa and their interaction but says nothing about Raven. So what's the consensus, is she letting everyone know who it is or is it a misdirection?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:59 am

Obviously idk how things end for R but IMO the slow burn is a misdirection just like GL as you said.that made everyone convinced Matty was her f1 when he wasn't. However GL did not give her fir to her f1 so she was still justified in using slow burn in interviews.

With R IMO that is one thing that MAY sway the sleuthing to not being Bryan. The slow burn line.

I watched one interview where the interviewer was pushing Peter as the f1( prob based on the spoiler at that time). Rachel replied something about you cannot tell, watch and see blah blah.

Which made me think that because the first spoiler was out she was able to use that line of responses in interviews. But that was just my thinking.

Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:14 am

I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 am

What are typical F1 dates? Is there a pattern for Bachelorettes..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 am

@Carine  Some believe that the F1 gets the thriller dates but if you look into the data threads, the pattern isn't quite there IMO I have to look back to find it.

ETA: Here are all the F1 dates. In the past 7 season, only two would have what I would describe as a thriller date

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p24-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1164970

As for the pattern for when they got those dates, going back to Des, it's been a Week 5 1-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 am

Yup, the past four seasons, the F1 got the wk 5 and wk 7 dates.

So, based on this pattern, Bryan is the likely F1.

jmo.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@Carine  Some believe that the F1 gets the thriller dates but if you look into the data threads, the pattern isn't quite there IMO I have to look back to find it.

ETA: Here are all the F1 dates. In the past 7 season, only two would have what I would describe as a thriller date

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3244p24-the-bachelor-bachelorette-statistics-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1164970

As for the pattern for when they got those dates, going back to Des, it's been a Week 5 1-1.

Correct which would take it to season number 6 with Ep 5 as F1 dates. TBH I'm gong by Milsy saying this season is like Ali's and on paper her dates with Bryan, the set ups for HTd, Bryan first, Peter second to a lot of what was said in the first 3 eps it's almost verbatim the conversations with Roberto and Ali which is swaying me towards Bryan.  Also we may find something comes up on the 1on1, do t be too surprised if she has an itm about him being a player and whether he is serious. This will be the challenge for her IMO.

Now this is interesting from Chris Harrison about Bryan which may cover the "is he serious" trope/ hurdle we have seen before

"Although he tells the Bachelorette star that he’s ready to settle down, Chris questions whether he’s really ready for marriage. Rumor has it he may be one of this season’s villains."

Source: https://www.google.com.au/amp/acceptthisrose.com/2017/05/18/chris-harrison-dishes-bachelorette-rachels-top-5-guys/amp/

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:13 am

@gramercypark10 Since you brought up Chris , I thought I'll bring up what was mentioned here sometime back. He said in one of his interviews or live chat that "look out for Peter". To me that doesn't seem like something you would say for a F1.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 am

Chris said that when revealing the bios online.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:26 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@Carine  Some believe that the F1 gets the thriller dates but if you look into the data threads, the pattern isn't quite there IMO I have to look back to find it.

The Week 5 1-1 for the F1 even goes back a season further to Emily, when the new pattern started. I remember it well because I was lurking here at the time and many couldn't believe He of the 1F could be the F1 with having his first 1-on-1 so late in the season. Before him the F1 had been getting his date in episode 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown