SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:41 am

@nd4reality I'll answer in lead's thread

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 am

@kerriway I didn't want to post there because of spoilers ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:58 am

I agree the only viable option for lead material this season is Bryan....fortunately for Rachel he is her F1 and unfortunately for production.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 1f49b  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 am

Ok, posting here:

I think it will be Peter.

I don't think the TPTB think Bryan is the most viable option. Peter has more followers and even entertainment journalists seem to love him.

And though I never saw Emily Maynard's season, a few comments on this board have implied that she was similar to Peter, good looking but a boring. TP have worked with a less than stellar lead before and they'll do it again.

If Peter's the lead, I won't be watching. Not enough energy/feelz for me so unfortunately I'll miss out on all the awesome comments from you girls.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:20 am

Thanks for responding.

Peter while having the large SM presence has no screen presence. IMO They don't always pick the lead based on SM presence imo. So there is still hope. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:31 am

I don't see Peter as interesting, but I didn't get the Emily love either. A large portion of active posters on SM and even here adore and love Peter. On SM it has bordered on fanatical. I think TPTB are salivating and St Peter, though at this point I would call him PeDull.

I have grown to really like Eric and would prefer him or Alex.

JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:35 am

I don't think the lead has to be interesting, especially the men leads, as long as he's hot and presented as perfect, producers will find enough crazy girls to fight over him to entertain the audience imo. Pete will do just fine and doesn't need to be some amazing conversationalist or bringer of excitement.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 am

Remember that last 'mama's boy' who was the Bachelor. All I need to say.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:05 am

You're right he has zero, zilch, nada personality IMO but I think our opinion is in the minority. I've read several comments on vids and SM and it's like people are attributing a presence/personality onto Peter that I keep asking myself, "where are they getting this from?"

I respect different opinions so I'm not being snarky when I give examples. They say:

1. His behavior is gentlemanly
2. He really cares about her because he doesn't gross kiss her all the time like Bryan and wants to get to know Rachel at a deeper level
3. Peter is honest, emotional, and vulnerable

Even if Peter is F1 I just don't see the guy they see and I'm fine with that. JMOAA

kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:14 am

He kisses her top lip. His kisses annoyed me for a while and then last night I figured it out. He is always kissing her top lip, like soap opera kisses. Real kissing gets messy and can look weird on screen, the kissing the top lip looks like an acting thing where you and still see each of the people.

I see very little passion from Peter. I think he was in it to be the bachelor at this point. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am

I'm trying to be objective. Peter is human and has faults. I don't like the deity like worship, not into that kinda fandom. But the other extreme isn't accurate either IMO - that he's this calculating faker who's been gunning for this since high school and is pretending with Rachel to get the next lead role. JMO. I think he has some redeeming qualities and doesn't need to have this super entertaining personality. See: Juan Pablo, Nick, Chris Soules, Ben etc JMO.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:35 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm trying to be objective. Peter is human and has faults. I don't like the deity like worship, not into that kinda fandom. But the other extreme isn't accurate either IMO - that he's this calculating faker who's been gunning for this since high school and is pretending with Rachel to get the next lead role. JMO. I think he has some redeeming qualities and doesn't need to have this super entertaining personality. See: Juan Pablo, Nick, Chris Soules, Ben etc JMO.

I don't think Peter has been gunning for this from HS - he does remind me of past contestants like Ben H and Andi, who I felt like knew immediately that they didn't see anything long--term with the lead and therefore gave enough so they could be frontrunners, but also kept some distance so they wouldn't accidentally get picked. Whether it's intentional or not, there are some times when I feel like his words don't match his body language and demeanor - if that's just him trying really hard to like her and his body language is revealing his true nature or if he's intentionally being fake, I can't figure out yet. And there are things about him that don't make sense to me (like he said on FB he would never do the show even though he had been nominated multiple times, then he applied himself a short while later?). I don't think that makes him that much different than the typical contestant though. IMO.

And, I agree when it comes to Peter for Bach. For some reason, the Bachelorettes really have to carry the show and have to be really dynamic personalities, but the Bachelors work kind of better when the lead is kind of vanilla (Sean, Ben H). I'm not excited about his season, but I think it will be fine. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown