SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:22 am

makeover wrote:From the ET Article:

Well then. I guess Peter can't accept being the Bachelor since he may not be able overcome being in love within 2 months. Smiley
/sarcasm

But hey, maybe Peter doesn't have to worry about being the Bachelor because his bff may want the same gig as well. They could do the Kaitlyn and Britt thing.

As for the campaign to choose Unglert as the next Bachelor, he said it would be an "honor." "I think it's something you have to address on a case-by-case basis," he added. "I think I have a lot of maturing I need to do myself, but I would never immediately say no to any opportunity. We'll see." wrote:

Don't worry. When Rachel dumps him he'll finally be able to open himself up to the process and fall in love. It's all a part of the storyline. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 am

Dean sounds petty and immature Imo. He has no respect for Rachel, he throws her utb, but considers himself as her friend. Imo Peter could find a petty girl from Nick's season, Dean is already playing that field. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 am

That itv says nothing about Bryan and so many things about Dean. That's just what i'm going to say.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:20 am

djogbenyuie wrote:That itv says nothing about Bryan and so many things about Dean. That's just what i'm going to say.

Honestly IMO a season with Dean would be UNREAL! He's so easily manipulated. Just look how TPTB managed to manipulate the drama with his father! His "shade" to the lead and her F1 shows just how immature he really is. As a "friend" of Rachel, well who needs enemies with friends like that. Rachel has been nothing but graceful and truthful it appears from the footage we have been shown, to denigrate her final choice is not friendship.

As always these are my opinions. "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all" comes to mind.

Can I just give a big hallelujah to all who have sleuthed this season, I didn't really care for Rachel at the beginning of this season, but have watched along and read this site, but I've come to like her and her refreshing attitude.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 am

I'm totally uninterested in this season so I think I am not biased towards any of the guys. I saw the interview of Dean, and tbh, I see nothing wrong with it. He commented like every of us, and he actually knew Rachel and Bryan, I think it is OK for him to not like certain people in the house. It happens every season.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 am

It's OK to not like everyone; he doesn't have to be BFF with everyone. But the reason he gave... that since he is friends with Peter, he has to be "anti-Bryan" (his words) is so childish. Is this middle school? He can choose not to be friends with Bryan, but there's really no need for him to add those unnecessary comments IMO. It made Peter look bad too; from Dean's comments, it's as if Peter is telling his buddies to be anti-Bryan. LOL.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:46 am

I didn't see any thing about anti-Bryan in that ET article. Maybe it was in the video?

And as I didn't see anything about buddy who/anti-who, just my wild guess that he may mean I'm friend with someone like Peter with certain qualities, which is the exact opposite of Bryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:54 am

peggy0221 wrote:I didn't see any thing about anti-Bryan in that ET article. Maybe it was in the video?

And as I didn't see anything about buddy who/anti-who, just my wild guess that he may mean I'm friend with someone like Peter with certain qualities, which is the exact opposite of Bryan.

He said it clearly in the video that it was for Peter though.
I personally was talking about the video not the article which i didn't read laugh out loud
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:25 am

@gurlbrit lovely post imo. Btw I have joined the new generation. Gasp. I am posting from my phone

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:36 am

Sleuthing usually wins. It was obvious to me and others that Peter's SM games told a story. Liking negative posts about Bryan, deleting posts that were negative towards himself, even though the majority of posters would die to have his children, said it all to me, spoiler or no spoiler.

Meanwhile, we have, thanks to the person who shared it with @AllaboutLove :

Olga Abasolo Olga's Official Instagram Feel free to spew all the hate you want on MY page @thebryanabasolo and let's leave family out of it. Respect and thank u! Bryanesmivida.com
https://www.instagram.com/bryansmami/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:42 pm

I really like the that insta description. A man who stands up for his family and in a few weeks, I'm sure, his rachel too? While keeping it light and not angry? Super hot!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:09 pm

To be honest I really don't necessarily like or disliked Rachel, last year on the show. Because we really didn't know much about her! JMO. They always are edited different in their own season as the lead!
Just like the top 4/3/2/1 guys!
Having said that I really don't care who she chose, but as a viewer I could tell she was going to chose Byran! ( by th edit) And sluething proved it!
All JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown