SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:35 am

I can see why people think P is stand-offish and ambivalent towards Rachel when you compare him to B, who is practically licking her face like a puppy whose owner just arrived home.

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 am

agentcurls wrote:I can see why people think P is stand-offish and ambivalent towards Rachel when you compare him to B, who is practically licking her face like a puppy whose owner just arrived home.

I'm personally not comparing him to Bryan when I say that. I've thought that from their first date, which is when I started questioning RS's spoiler. Even if you compare Peter to Dean, Eric, Matt, and Adam, IMO, there is a world of difference. Those guys aren't all over Rachel, but you can tell from their body language and how they initiate affection that they truly like her in a romantic sense. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 am

laugh out loud I don't think P is disgusted with Rachel or anything but he's not anywhere near giving her the love, care and attention she so clearly requires and this is when he's supposed to be wooing her too. Yikes on bikes if he was the f1. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:53 am

I'm not comparing Peter to Bryan when I post my opinions. It has nothing to do with Rachel loving the physical attention she gets from Bryan. My opinions of Peter are what I see on my screen and his SM, which is, not much personality, or physical chemistry with Rachel. IMHO. He has not once told he she's beautiful, or that he wants the relationship to work, or grabbed her hand lovingly, caressed her face, nothing showing sweet affection. If he did, IMO they wouldn't leave it out, because somehow they need to convince us he's the next brokenhearted bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 am

the funny part is I believe that Rachel was way wayyyyyyy over Peter at HTD. She was already in Switzerland IMO. I think she switched at SC... no reciprocity... no romance... close lips kisses... hands away... illogical explanation of why he think he is not ready for another relationship... preferring to talk instead of kissing.... well you know, all those little details I think made her pull away. :dripdrip

Rachel was stuck with him IMO. She sure enjoyed his attention when he cared to give it to her but someone had to be F2 or F3 IMO.

The kiss on her neck at the F3 date? Lets see.... maybe he drunk a little bit too much good wine there and his inhibition went down? laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:25 am

agentcurls wrote:I can see why people think P is stand-offish and ambivalent towards Rachel when you compare him to B, who is practically licking her face like a puppy whose owner just arrived home.

takes two to tango....

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:13 am

Since Rachel like spending time with her friends but she stated on instagram she sorry she could not attend Raven's birthday today celebration is she possibly having a SHV today.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:21 am

fabgirl wrote:Since Rachel like spending time with her friends but she stated on instagram she sorry she could not attend Raven's birthday today celebration is she possibly having a SHV today.

I don't think so. Bryan is home. I think next weekend is more possible? But since the end is near maybe they will skip next weekend and wait until a couple of days before the Finale?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:24 am

sdmom wrote:
fabgirl wrote:Since Rachel like spending time with her friends but she stated on instagram she sorry she could not attend Raven's birthday today celebration is she possibly having a SHV today.

I don't think so. Bryan is home. I think next weekend is more possible? But since the end is near maybe they will skip next weekend and wait until a couple of days before the Finale?
I just saw that he did a post afterward. Thanks
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:22 am

I started watching this season not really having any interest in Rachel as a lead, but she has really won me over! She's smart, articulate, and keeps it real 100%. I am rooting for her and I want her to be happy by the end of all this mess.

I think she's smart enough to make good choices for her self, and I trust her judgment.

Peter on the other hand has really shocked me with his sm pettiness. It's not attractive and it screams insecurities.

#teamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 50 1f493
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:38 am

Which reminds me why I love puppies so much!!   :inlove
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:33 am

@agentcurls leaving Bryan out of the equation, which other contestant has shown as little desire for the lead physically and emotionally and yet said enough at strategic points in the season to move ahead ??  I'm asking this seriously.

I cannot think of one that would Pat the leads shoulder when she's crying till date. Or refuse to hold her when making out. Or have the lead ask to kiss her. none.

IMO these are shades of Bentley, playing the lead. In Ppeters case he says enough occasionally in order to stay on.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown