SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
A1day1 wrote:I need to see more episodes before I can decide who's the challenge and who's the guy that has it together. But so far, I would assume that Peter is the challenge and Bryan has it all together. Bryan appears to be more forthcoming with his feelings at the moment, but it's only episode 3 and that could change. Does she say in the interview if she chooses the challenge or the guy that has it together? Because she could technically go for either one, just depends on who she loves more.
Iirc she said that she chose the guy who ha it all together, from her POV anyway.

This is all that matters.

We are watching a highly edited and produced show. Pretty sure she know who she is falling for better than any of us.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo
I think her comment makes sense if Peter holds back because he's been to therapy and doesn't fall as quickly and what whereas Bryan is all in night 1. Whether we (audience) individually buys and thinks one is more realistic or better than the other is really irrelevant imo as it's Rachel making the decision. For her part, she seems to be enjoying everything Bryan is doing and saying to her imo.

But, that's just the problem for me. Thus far, she seems to be enjoying everything with Peter as well.

It has only been three episodes. I fully expect, as Rachel gets more into the process, eliminates the MOT guys, starts getting more tired and just ready for it to be over with, her façade will crack and we will more clearly see what exactly her feelings are.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ElonM wrote:I think after Bryan's one on one, we will have an idea of who the F1 is. What get's to me is the dates Bryan got, typical F1 dates.  

Then we have Peter who was practically on all the group dates and a date in wk 7.

Rachel said in the Nightline interview that she run away from the guy that has everything in order and usually runs towards the guy that's more challenging. This is how she describes her F2. So where do Bryan and Peter fit in.

So the dates tell me Bryan is F1 but the mere fact that Peter was ever so present on these group dates tell me something else. I just don't know. jmo
I think her comment makes sense if Peter holds back because he's been to therapy and doesn't fall as quickly and what whereas Bryan is all in night 1. Whether we (audience) individually buys and thinks one is more realistic or better than the other is really irrelevant imo as it's Rachel making the decision. For her part, she seems to be enjoying everything Bryan is doing and saying to her imo.

But, that's just the problem for me. Thus far, she seems to be enjoying everything with Peter as well.

It has only been three episodes. I fully expect, as Rachel gets more into the process, eliminates the MOT guys, starts getting more tired and just ready for it to be over with, her façade will crack and we will more clearly see what exactly her feelings are.

I can't wait for that to happen as well! In the mean time it would be great to have another preview or something. The episode 4 could not arrive soon enough imo.

#TeamPeter ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 1f495
#TeamRachel ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

To be truly honest, I am not interested in the season at all now. It is like over for me. The sleuthing excites me, and now that things have been figured out, I can move on to other things in life. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 pm

reason wrote:To be truly honest, I am not interested in the season at all now.  It is like over for me.  The sleuthing excites me, and now that things have been figured out, I can move on to other things in life. JMO

I dont think things have been figured out yet! We dont know F1 Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 pm

So true, we don't know who's the F1. Is it possible that we will get a mid-season preview?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 pm

In past seasons, yes we did see a mid season preview.

I don't remember one for Jojos season though.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm leaning towards Bryan, but I want more concrete evidence that he's F1. I like both Bryan and Peter, so I will enjoy watching Rachel fall for either one of these guys. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:41 pm

sophienette wrote:
reason wrote:To be truly honest, I am not interested in the season at all now.  It is like over for me.  The sleuthing excites me, and now that things have been figured out, I can move on to other things in life. JMO

I dont think things have been figured out yet! We dont know F1 Smiley

Correct we should not assume anything because there is no proof either way.

I for one want to see Rachels journey and am not hung up on the season based on her (assumed) pick.
Sometimes the lead or certain contestants make me want to stop watching or not at all. Particularly in the Bachelor seasons, the b'ette season have all the hot guys and IMO Rachel has some hot guys who also have a brains. JMO

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:43 pm

@A1day1 I don't particularly care for Bryan but I am coming around to the idea that he takes this one.  I love Peter he would have been my choice but since I am not the one choosing, I have to accept Rachel choice.  Next season no sleuthing for me, I am over the stress, it will be a go with the flow season.  Canada season soon start by then I might change my mind laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Dont get me wrong I will watch just for Peter sake, to see his handsome self, but not when it is airing, tape and then watch later until the canadian one starts.  Just not invested as much any more.

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:47 pm

@reason laugh out loud laugh out loud I understand! Peter was my favorite too, so I was shocked when the second spoiler came out. But you never know, maybe you'll get the shock of your life and he'll be the one who wins! laugh out loud And if he is F2, you can watch a whole season of him as the Bachelor Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:48 pm

@A1day1 I hope he is not the bachelor but if he is I will watch. You see my sports will be coming up so I will be heavy into that, I will tape and watch later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown