SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Previous threads here

sweeti810 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Demario released a statement
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," the 30-year-old said in a statement via his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn. "I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."
Source

And who knows? D may turn around and sue C who has professed her wealth quite openly. In addition to suing others.  dizzy

If it's proven to be consensual, I hope DeMario sues her for defamation of character.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I bet the producers help DeMario out. If she's going to mess with them there going to fight her everyday possible

northernviewer wrote:If it was anyone else but Corinne .... I might take this more seriously.  Theyre all morally corrupt .... but my opinion of her is that shes lower than most who get chosen for BIP.... (which is the scum of Bach nation in the first place IMO) .... she's now going to try to rewrite history as per what shes being told to say by daddy dearest and his lawyers.   Im siding with Demario and The show on this one .... even though I think theyre all disgusting.

dartbachfan27 wrote:For everyone who is pitting it as DeMario vs Corinne, I thought that the two of them had some sort of mutual understanding and there was even a text message released of them checking up on each other? & reporting that they were on good terms about the whole thing, and both felt exploited by production? Somebody please clarify. Is it Demario and Corinne vs. production or Demario/production vs. Corinne?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Diana Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 pm

If it comes out that she was totally the victim then that is unfortunate but I just don't buy it. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I bet the producers help DeMario out. If she's going to mess with them there going to fight her everyday possible

I disagree about helping DeMario. I saw on a news show last night that BIP alone brings in over $150 million in advertising. That's quite a bit of money. IMO, if DeMario did cross the line and they did nothing, I think they would have found a way to get rid of him and paid Corinne a generous amount to keep quiet so they could continue shooting. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

My comment about D suing C is a hypothetical only. I think it all depends on what the tape shows, who feels wronged, the legal guidance they are given, and so much more. TPTB have big lawyers, C has gotten herself a big lawyer, and D would be smart IMO to lawyer up too. Where it goes from here I think depends mostly on what the tape shows. imho
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 pm

This whole story is crazy and I hope the truth would come out. I hate shaming a person for certain actions past and present if they are victims of sexual assaults as well as people being portrayed as rapists without all the facts. I don't know if Corrine planned this like some said or is a victim and if DeMario is as well.

I definitely think producers should've intervened and there's blame on all sides. The casting of these two people especially one having a boyfriend, the atmosphere and alcohol, the producers, both Corrine and DeMario. I mean even according to Corrine at first I believe she said she doesn't blame DeMario because he was just as drunk.

No matter what hopefully they get better producers and screen the cast better.

CMIIW however I remember reading an article about how most of the cast and crew is on DeMario's side and feel bad for him and including Corrine?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 pm

My question: why do people drink so much? A lot of problems, tragedies can be avoided if alcohol is not involved. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:01 pm

sdmom wrote:My question: why do people drink so much? A lot of problems, tragedies can be avoided if alcohol is not involved. IMO.

This is going to sound bad, but speaking from (college) experience, sometimes you don't realize how drunk you were until the next day. You may be drinking and not feel drunk, so you keep drinking, then bam, it hits you and you black out.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

sweeti810 wrote:
sdmom wrote:My question: why do people drink so much? A lot of problems, tragedies can be avoided if alcohol is not involved. IMO.

This is going to sound bad, but speaking from (college) experience, sometimes you don't realize how drunk you were until the next day. You may be drinking and not feel drunk, so you keep drinking, then bam, it hits you and you black out.

Thats an excuse that can be used ONCE ... after that the person just doesnt care.  IMO thats what happpened that night with Corinne and Demario .... they simply didnt care .... and now that its so public .... Corinne is going to play an innocent victim ..l Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 1838857674

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:15 pm

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/13/media/bachelor-in-paradise/index.html

In the article above a source claims the producers weren't allowing Corinne to drink the following day and she seemed frustrated by that. To me that kind of implies that they knew she'd gone overboard the previous night, and also that she probably didn't remember what had happened if she wanted to keep drinking. As much as I dislike Corinne, I don't think she's straight up lying about not remembering. She probably remembers things from earlier on, but after a certain point nothing and is just relying on things she's been told/shown. I'm not surprised she feels like a victim, since she probably does even when she chips a nail, but that doesn't mean she is one from any kind of legal point of view. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:22 pm

sweeti810 wrote:

I disagree about helping DeMario. I saw on a news show last night that BIP alone brings in over $150 million in advertising. That's quite a bit of money. IMO, if DeMario did cross the line and they did nothing, I think they would have found a way to get rid of him and paid Corinne a generous amount to keep quiet so they could continue shooting. JMO.

IMO if he didn't cross the line Corrine is attacking him and destroying him in the media. If the producers have any chance of bringing team corn down they will need DeMario on their side. If he jumps ship and changes his story at all they would be in serious jeopardy.

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Anyone else find it odd that it's been 9 hours since RS has posted anything online? He didn't retweet Corrine's statement or anything which is surpising

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal