SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Amanda said in her ig live a few days ago she wouldn't introduce another guy to her kids so I don't think she would do that this soon.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Char was walking Dixie, Robby's dog.  Dixie was shown in Robby's IG story yesterday as well. So they were all together, IMO. And that means Robby has meet and been around the kids, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:56 pm

I'm thinking Robby moved in with her.. Because Chase hasn't been snapchatting Robby lately.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I'm thinking Robby moved in with her.. Because Chase hasn't been snapchatting Robby lately.

Oh gosh, no, I hope not!

Last week, I can't remember if it was Robby or Chase but one of them had a live IG chat. They were at their place and Amanda was visiting even though they didn't show her face. She modeled some leisureathletics (is that their brand...I'm new to the Rose phenomenon?) yoga pants.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:04 pm

The dog is still with Amanda and the girls this morning per IG, so I would assume Robby is too IMO. Go ahead, introduce your girls to yet another dog and man that will likely be gone from their lives within the next few months (IMO). Totally the smart thing to do as a mom!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:The dog is still with Amanda and the girls this morning per IG, so I would assume Robby is too IMO. Go ahead, introduce your girls to yet another dog and man that will likely be gone from their lives within the next few months (IMO). Totally the smart thing to do as a mom!

Oh geez, I just saw!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Gawd, Amanda is the worst IMO. What do Robby and her bond over? A mutual love of instagram ads and beauty products? They can discuss their fake white smiles and gummy vitamins for their luscious hair. Imo.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Nothing totally out of the unexpected for DUH or surprising. She fulfills more of an older sister role than mom anyway. I fully expect by the time Kinsey is 11 and Charlie is 9 they will be doling out motherly advice to Duh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Nothing totally out of the unexpected for DUH or surprising. She fulfills more of an older sister role than mom anyway. I fully expect by the time Kinsey is 11 and Charlie is 9 they will be doling out motherly advice to Duh.

Wow, you are being generous. I think they already are, even if they can't express it verbally yet. Remember Char's side eye to Josh? She knew what was up.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 pm

I'm wondering if all this extra together time has anything to do with Josh being in LA and in particular hanging out in Laguna (Amanda's preferred area for pics and such). laugh out loud

I don't think Robby's moved in yet, but they do seem to be together a lot.  Though I don't think they'll last long, they will IMO prolong it as long as possible for all the opportunities and $ it may bring them.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I'm wondering if all this extra together time has anything to do with Josh being in LA and in particular hanging out in Laguna (Amanda's preferred area for pics and such). laugh out loud

I don't think Robby's moved in yet, but they do seem to be together a lot.  Though I don't think they'll last long, they will IMO prolong it as long as possible for all the opportunities and $ it may bring them.

JMO

Did Josh move back to LA? He added LA to his bio again.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

@Ladybug82 agreed! I also don't think it's a coincidence that she seems to be flaunting Dixie and showing the girls with her.... Just like she used to do with Sabel JMO.

I'm sure she's thrilled Robby used to be buddies with Josh. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal